Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10624502 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15538) (15539) (15540) (15541) (15542) (15543) (15544) ... (19270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaptainZubi:
Two players wey go suffer this sack na Havertz and Chilwell. Not every manager will tolerate the nonsense play of the former while there'll be some sentimental attachment to cucurukoo if Graham comes in.
lol Chilwell will play, Graham will push Cucurella to LCB and may use Koulibaly at CB

Don't be surprised to see a back 3 of Cucurella Koulibaly Fofana. Chilwell as LWB or even Pulisic playing LWB. Graham's wingbacks also score goals something Cucurella isnt that good at

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Next in line should be Jorginhoeeee. They should terminate that guys contract ASAP!

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
airmark and air40 ,e don do na lol ,since last week una dey fight

Na the idiot mention me in nonsense talk earlier, with his boss Dayo. Now that one has abandoned him as he saw the receipt of his Kante misyarns.

Had Hazard clicked in Madrid that's how he would have denied criticizing him and cussing me in the past.

Just exposing him and how irresponsible his opinions are. I call him A40 Ajakaja40.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
diggz:
Next in line should be Jorginhoeeee. They should terminate that guys contract ASAP!

Diggz how far?

Lordfalcao and Raumdeuter will come for you on Jorginho. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Graham Potter turned down Spurs 18 months ago, he was waiting for a T4 club that could challenge for trophies. (
@RobDorsettSky

@SkySportsNews
) #CFC

Graham Potter is likely to be confirmed as new Chelsea head coach tomorrow. Will be a long term contract to introduce new football.

Long term like 4 to 5 years kind of deal shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
boehly didn't make any mistake,tuchel is fake German technician ,dey signed quality players yet still no change

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
airmark:

Na the idiot mention me in nonsense talk earlier, with his boss Dayo. Now that one has abandoned him as he saw the receipt of his Kante misyarns.

Had Hazard clicked in Madrid that's how he would have denied criticizing him and cussing me in the past.

Just exposing him and how irresponsible his opinions are. I call him A40 Ajakaja40.
You're dyslexic. Where have I denied cussing you or criticizing Kante or anybody. You're a sorry excuse of a human being.

Exposing who? Clearly I dey give this fo0l sleepless nights grin,

At your big age you're tracking Dayo's response to everything even the price of fish to see whether it aligns with mine. This is actually mental illness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Astrid4:
Boehly learned that some senior players were unhappy with Tuchel’s tactics and is keen to make his own appointment. Chelsea used three formations in Zagreb, one of which included using Sterling in central midfield.

Thomas Tuchel did not want Chelsea to sign Anthony Gordon. Todd Boehly's data analysts pushed for the signing after being impressed by some of his performance metrics.

Thomas Tuchel was prepared to let Armando Broja leave Chelsea this summer due to believing he was not yet ready for his team. He was also ready to leave Hakim Ziyech depart.

[Guardian, Fabrizio Romano / Ed Aarons / Dave Hytner]

ℹ️@Chelsea_fc_worldwide
conspiracy theories everywhere.

Lemme chip in one too.

Boehly thought Thomas tuchel was too tall for the job after the arguement with conte.
He was also not ready to fight conte believing a proper Chelsea manager would have punched conte in the face.

@chelseafc-olofofo

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Beohly believes Tuchel's inability to develop certain players including Chelsea young players will be a problem in the long run, and it's one of the reasons why they opted for Potter or Pochettino.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
popizaino:

Pep Guardiola has beaten him back,zidane hasn't beaten him back.
But they never meet again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
airmark and air40 ,e don do na lol ,since last week una dey fight
Lol I want to give you a small challenge. Just search his username and Raumdeuter, Dayo or A40 and see the results. If your laptop does not freeze make I know wetin cause am. He's that obsessed

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jorginho was one of the players that made TT to be sacked. Useless player.

His contract should be terminated next.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
donjazet:
I've done all my rantings and wailings last year. I no get strength for another one.
Like I said, the shelf life for any coach now in this club is just 2 years. Which makes it undesirable for any top coach who hopes to build a team for us.

Chelsea can say goodbye to ever getting any coach like Guardiola or kloop.
Guardiola was minutes away from being trophyless last season. Kloop was trophyless 2 seasons ago.
THEY WEREN'T SACKED.
Tuchel won 2 trophies and got to 2 finals and is sacked.

You're right, Chelsea is going to win trophies but in the annals of history no Chelsea team is going to go down in history as a truly dominant force for the foreseeable future. Right now they're in a permanent phase of wuruwuru to the answer. And maybe this is just their niche
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Graham Potter turned down Spurs 18 months ago, he was waiting for a T4 club that could challenge for trophies. (
@RobDorsettSky

@SkySportsNews
) #CFC

Graham Potter is likely to be confirmed as new Chelsea head coach tomorrow. Will be a long term contract to introduce new football.

Long term like 4 to 5 years kind of deal shocked
Thats good but even if na 7 years deal and he flop in one year na broom they go use sweep am comot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Beohly believes Tuchel's inability to develop certain players including Chelsea young players will be a problem in the long run, and it's one of the reasons why they opted for Potter or Pochettino.
this ,this right here ,it's clear tuchel doesn't trust young players ,hence. why he is quick to discard them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
The past 20+ games have been down hill, even Abrahimovic would have sacked him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ibime:
After seeing Tuchel cluelessness at squad building in the transfer market, I'm convinced Boehly approach is like that of a good Obioma
Wall of Berlin!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
airmark:

Most of your takes are weird.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Argue till tomorrow, Lampard will remain GOATED for comfortably making top4 with championship academy boys and qualifying Chelsea from UCL group’s stage.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Amoto94:
We wont succumb to the opinions of people who lack basic understanding of how football works, those who are carried away by aesthetics and not substance. I have been shouting that we,need a DM and a creative CM to solve our team imbalance while some of you think that the coach was the problem.
Then who is the problem?
If you can identify that we need DM and creative CM but your coach thinks otherwise then I ask again who is the problem?
...though I don't support his sack at this moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Chelsea my team will win the UCL

Potter/zidane we trust

Up Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
PDPGuy:
Just like that, Graham Potter will be the first English or British CFC manager since Glenn Hoddle in 1996….

Perhaps frank lampard is a Spanish man who must have only coached Chelsea's academy. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Osimhen that was such a poor run up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
BlueMann:
Osimhen that was such a poor run up
Yea
He should continue running at VDV cos he will be wary of copping another yellow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
What is wrong with Liverpool?

I don't wanna believe this mane theory o.

Even Chelsea played better than this yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
PDPGuy:

Yea
He should count in he running at VDV cos he will be wary of copping another yellow

Exactly, and he's made a bright start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Liverpool chopping breakfast

Chai

Chineke m ee

Donstan how u see am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Raumdeuter won’t see VVD there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Osimhen has hit the woodwork and missed a penalty, while Kvara has had an effort cleared off the line.

Liverpool are very lucky to still be alive in this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
BikeMan:
Rumdeuter won’t see VVD there.

I saw him cause a penalty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
2-0. Anguissa

Mind you, this scoreline very much flatters Liverpool

Joe Gomez had been shyte, especially in the last couple of minutes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15538) (15539) (15540) (15541) (15542) (15543) (15544) ... (19270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: piroskey94(m), Ibukzy, TradingGod, Silentgroper(m), Caicedobets(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.