Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545962 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15545) (15546) (15547) (15548) (15549) (15550) (15551) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2022
neztar:
coming from a fan whose club is standing by poaching players they dont need.

Tell me one player we POACHED that we don't need?

Just one!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Tell me one player we POACHED that we don't need?
Just one!!
kondo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2022
neztar:
kondo

So we don't need Kounde?

Choi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Boehly has been very impressed with Sporting Lisbon's manager Ruben Amorim but he's not seen as a threat to Graham Potter.

Chelsea still held talks with Pochettino late last night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Boehly has been very impressed with Sporting Lisbon's manager Ruben Amorim but he's not seen as a threat to Graham Potter.

boehly sef confuse o ,he should make a choice fast let's start

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Wait o.

Was Gomez, the guy Raumdeuter always credited as being the backbone of Liverpool’s defense over VVD, absent in yesterday’s game?

No be from him side dem score like 3 goals?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2022
This boehly too dey rush

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2022
Harry Porter is the new manager.

That was fast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2022
Really really hope Potter succeeds here. Good luck to him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Leyqute:
Wait o.

Was Gomez, the guy Raumdeuter always credited as being the backbone of Liverpool’s defense over VVD, absent in yesterday’s game?

No be from him side dem score like 3 goals?

Can't be Gomez. Probably Matip.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
boehly sef confuse o ,he should make a choice fast let's start
confused? Him considering Amorim shows he knows what he is doing, Amorim is a good coach and would easily transition into improving Tuchel's 343, if you knew how good Lisbon players became under him u would understand, players like Nunes and Nuno mendes. It doesn't matter has Graham is new boss, hopefully more EPL var decisions favor Chelsea from now on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2022
We don go appoint magician

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2022
welcome boss man cool ,ready for a new era ,tuchel tried but bye bye to him

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2022
BlueMann:

grin grin grin grin grin
Liverpools defending yesterday was absolutely comical. I've rarely seen the likes of it.

Even the usually reliable DM Fabinho looked lost. Maybe because he was playing alongside a geriatric and a 19-year old winger.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2022
BlueAngel444:
confused? Him considering Amorim shows he knows what he is doing, Amorim is a good coach and would easily transition into improving Tuchel's 343, if you knew how good Lisbon players became under him u would understand, players like Nunes and Nuno mendes. It doesn't matter has Graham is new boss, hopefully more EPL var decisions favor Chelsea from now on
well Graham is here ,so we will have to deal with him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Getting Tuchel out and getting Graham in would cost about £20m, then added to TW spendings of £255m shocked. Too much money dey worry Boehly

Graham Potter would be great news to a lot of Chelsea players and youth players. I doubt Boehly bought Chukwuemeka to warm the bench grin. Graham Potter's Chelsea's XI line up

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2022
Russia today a greater prospect than Britain will be in the next 100 years, they don’t have a single kilobyte of my data at British embassy, we know who the real bad guys are, we don’t lick their asses

uncle toms calling people out, the nerve.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2022
Andrea Pirlo : Football is played with your head,your feet are just your tools.

Makelele : The major quality of a defensive midfielder is to be intelligent and clever.

Two of the greatest DM talking about how the position is not majorly about strength but about your IQ. This was the same quality i saw in both Andrea Pirlo and Makelele's game is the same thing i saw in[b] Michael Carrick[/b], Sergio Busquet's game that makes me rate them highly but yet to see it in Jorginho's game,so it's always very surprising to me when people want to tell me i don't know about DM or want to force me to like Jorginho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuLVXzxhfq4

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin grin grin
Liverpools defending yesterday was absolutely comical. I've rarely seen the likes of it.

Even the usually reliable DM Fabinho looked lost. Maybe because he was playing alongside a geriatric and a 19-year old winger.

Long may their woes continue

Iseeeee

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2022
BlueAngel444:
With the speed with which Chelsea are getting Graham it shows no be a today decision, they just waited till Tuchel attracted players, managed 100 games, and fvcked up to sack him. Won't be surprised if during Cucurella's talk Graham was discussed grin grin

Been told Todd Boehly was already well informed on Graham Potter, his ideas, concepts and methods when he decided to sign Cucurella from Brighton this summer– Fabrizio cool I talk am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2022
BlueAngel444:

Been told Todd Boehly was already well informed on Graham Potter, his ideas, concepts and methods when he decided to sign Cucurella from Brighton this summer– Fabrizio cool I talk am
how the Bleep was he courting another coach while tuchel is there is crazy man. cheesy, anyways ,love the fact both uses analysis to attract players, could help us discover Jem's ,not yet in the spotlight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Graham Potter asked for some guarentees, one being power on the market in January and next summer to decide together with the club. And will be involved in contract decisions including Mason Mount, Jorginho and N’Golo Kante. (
@FabrizioRomano)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2022
drisham:
We don go appoint magician
kai. na sharp sharp like this. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2022
tuchel leaving ,abi going make his final statement ,I don't know which one, goodbye El maestro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2022
BlueAngel444:

I would have preferred this man than Graham for now and let Graham be later.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Graham Potter asked for some guarentees, one being power on the market in January and next summer to decide together with the club. And will be involved in contract decisions including Mason Mount, Jorginho and N’Golo Kante. (
@FabrizioRomano)
jorginho sold ,Kante more two years ,mount extra two years ,if en reject ,sold immediately.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2022
BlueAngel444:

I suspect this is why Terry made a post hailing Graham potter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2022
BlueMann:

Matip came on after they conceded at least 3 goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2022
popizaino:

I would have preferred this man than Graham for now and let Graham be later.
u prefer a man Conte is better than grin. If he had done better with Tuchel's PSG then maybe but dude u want him to take over another ex Tuchel's team. shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
it was never about about dinamo zagreb loss ,but Chelsea fans no one here , always emotional, you sell gilmour ,say you no want broja , almost throway chabolah , can't you see tuchel can't work with youngsters? read this article ,Potter is not pressured to win us anything in the nearest future,team development first ,trophies later ,

Dude shouldn't turn Chelsea to mid table team like Arsenal and Manyooo. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2022
popizaino:
Andrea Pirlo : Football is played with your head,your feet are just your tools.

Makelele : The major quality of a defensive midfielder is to be intelligent and clever.

Two of the greatest DM talking about how the position is not majorly about strength but about your IQ. This was the same quality i saw in both Andrea Pirlo and Makelele's game is the same thing i saw in[b] Michael Carrick[/b], Sergio Busquet's game that makes me rate them highly but yet to see it in Jorginho's game,so it's always very surprising to me when people want to tell me i don't know about DM or want to force me to like Jorginho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuLVXzxhfq4

Towards the end of the video, Makelele said a DM position also demands physicality among other things. If you are just intelligent and can't defend you will only be suitable as a DM for a team that consistently attack opponents to submission.

Jorginho probably would have fared better like Busquets, in a Barca team of MSN in attack with Iniesta and Xavi denying opponents the breathing space in the middle. Opponents would rarely torment a DM in such team and he will shine with his 'pass and rest' football, with people hardly noticing his defensive frailties.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2022
Graham Potter showed his ability in management in bringing out results despite losing some key players in Bissouma, Cucurella. Most teams decline as they lose players, Potter and his team just keep performing magic. Hopefully he translates that into Chelsea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15545) (15546) (15547) (15548) (15549) (15550) (15551) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.