Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507241 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15620) (15621) (15622) (15623) (15624) (15625) (15626) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
CAPdan21:

Hensb.en is on every table where foolishness is discussed...

Why grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Best Premier League Player Ever
(Based on peak not longevity)

1 - Cristiano Ronaldo (06-09) ��
2 - Luis Suarez (12-14) ��
3 - Thierry Henry (01-04) ��
4 - Gareth Bale (11-13) �������
5 - Yaya Toure (13-14) ��
6 - Eden Hazard (13-15) ��

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thazard:
Not that mane isn't good enough,it's just that he didn't clicked at bayern just like hazard.Mane played his best years at liverpool just like Hazard.
Mane will shine there..Some players takes time to settle in a new league..like messi in psg..btw the season is still young anything can happen..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jokerman:

Swap 2 and 3

5 and 6 don't belong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ibime:

Swap 2 and 3

5 and 6 don't belong.

No Lampard 04/05 and 09/10?
No KDB 17-19?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jokerman:

Ronaldo’s peak only produced one hatrick.

Remove him please.

Hazard 2018/2019>> number 4,5 and 6.

Lampard and Drogba under Carlo?

Rooney nowhere to be found? Ment!!

Can’t even see Aguero or Kane!

KDB>> Toure’s career.

Please add Mount 2021/2022 there. A midfielder getting 29G/A, winning club’s best player and breaking lots of record playing as a winger under a foolish manager shouldn’t be overlooked.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:02am On Sep 18, 2022
God please run am for us ,if this happens I go stop to hate Barca , please gcome and carry frello

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
God please run am for us ,if this happens I go stop to hate Barca , please gcome and carry frello

Andrewbaba44 Kilishihunter , Jorginho going to Barca next season to replace Ur aging Busquet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2022
thorrvik55:

Andrewbaba44 Kilishihunter , Jorginho going to Barca next season to replace Ur aging Busquet
Barca na dumb club ,they think free means good ,how is Alonso and Christensen faring so far ? clowns
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2022
raumdeuter:
Lewandowski and Haaland farming Spain and England while Sadio Mane struggle in Bundesliga

Pick your agenda wisely

This come back is hard grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:50am On Sep 18, 2022
thorrvik55:

Andrewbaba 44 Kilishihunter , Jorginho going to Barca next season to replace Ur aging Busquet
Whodeyhause Ama need you to step in right here rn angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Barca na dumb club ,they think free means good ,how is Alonso and Christensen faring so far ? clowns
When your fellow thread members tell you to verify the news that meets your eyes before confirming it, you go begin vex dey throw insults, We wey the message dey directed to know thorvik is trolling so Rest

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:24am On Sep 18, 2022
Jokerman:

Where is Salah? You have Useless Hidden Hazard but not Salah who have the highest goals ever scored in a PL season

Top 5 is
Henry
Ronaldo
Salah
Shearer
Suarez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 5:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Thazard:
Why can't we just get kane?
The idiot signed six years contract last year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2022
If and when that rematch happens, yea, I don't think he's beating Bivol....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:19am On Sep 18, 2022
two sources

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:21am On Sep 18, 2022
clown Kilishihunter ,no dey quote me if you no say my source no correct ,I don tell you or any member of this thread , is as simple as that my last address to this issue ,next Time na straight ignoring or insult towards your father ,since una like to dey play dirty dey your lane.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Ibime:

Arguably GGG won the first two fights, whatever the outcome, it will be disputed. We need a knockout to settle the debate otherwise this would be the first time a trilogy was fought without a clear victor
And again this tie is settled on points with no knockout, It was really ambitious when Saul made that statement of boasting he'll knock him out earlier this year, At least he was on the victorious side this time and this one was even more convincing cause GGG suddenly forgot how to box at various earlier stages, This was the worst fight out of their trilogy to me, Nothing compared to the show they put up in the last two where it was Armageddon in the ring, At least both of them will rest now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
clown Kilishi hunter ,no dey quote me if you no say my source no correct ,I don tell you or any member of this thread , is as simple as that my last address to this issue ,next Time na straight ignoring or insult towards your father ,since una like to dey play dirty dey your lane.
See what your two screenshoted "sources" say
"Barcelona could "
"Barcelona consider
Clickbait material to do numbers among readers, When at least 90% of barça fans know it's a lie cause we've been only been linked with younger u-30 names thus far, If you like insult my mother join, na you sabi, Just dey try verify some of the news and rumours wey you go come across so you don't get your hopes up for nothing, Also mirror is one of the least reliable for most transfer related news, They're tier 3 under

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

"Barcelona could "
"Barcelona consider
Clickbait material to do numbers among readers, When at least 90% of barça fans know it's a lie cause we've been only been linked with younger u-30 names thus far, If you like insult my mother join, na you sabi, Just dey try verify some of the news and rumours wey you go come across so you don't get your hopes up for nothing, Also mirror is one of the least reliable for most transfer related news, They're tier 3 under
source if no like am go hug tree cool,I ain't reading all that crap you wrote

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2022
no to dey post more cheesy ,in fact I go dey add players quote join , stay tuned ,enter my profile follow me for more source grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

Where is Salah? You have Useless Hidden Hazard but not Salah who have the highest goals ever scored in a PL season

Top 5 is
Henry
Ronaldo
Salah
Shearer
Suarez
nah .
If you're talking peak, shearer shouldn't be there, He was all about longevity. And suarez over Rooney really? Aguero is even more of a PL legend than suarez even though suarez might've been a better player.

Top 5 is
Henry
Ronaldo
Rooney
Bergkamp
George best
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
When the other guy tell you to stop the useless screenshot, you con dey ask am stupid questions.

Since you say you nor wan get sense, everybody go leave you behind make you wallow in the sea of foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

"Barcelona could "
"Barcelona consider
That guy na big OTU...next up na Chelsea to sign Haaland in January cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2022
I no understand how article go dey pepper person for body ,you say my source na fake I give link to two articles stating facts you say na speculation ,news flash! as long club never accept your bid or player accept personal terms everything else is speculation,if Barca can be dumb to sign Christensen and Alonso in one window ,then why not jorginho? cause he is like the light version of busquet ,abegi ,more articles coming up cool,the mentions only encourages me if don't know lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2022
Ballzproblem2:

How is Alonso and Christensen faring so far ,it’s you that’s so stupid that don’t even watch games ,Alonso first game against Bayern man was the highest rated Barca defender ,and Christensen has never put any foot wrong since his Barca debut ,Alonso is not a first team player though .

Alonso Christensen kessie are all doing well for Barcelona and all for free

Now who is the most stupid person ,how is your 200 million defense faring cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2022
whodeyhase, forgive me for calling you portable.

This guy say Barca wan sign Jorginho, then Pedri+Gavi in the opposite direction. Even pikin wey dem born this morning go see the stupidity in that post.

It's more ridiculously bearing that Gavi just signed a long term contract with 1billiom euros release clause just last week.

And of course, no club on planet earth can take Pedri from Barca right now, at least in the next 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How is Alonso and Christensen faring so far ,it’s you that’s so stupid that don’t even watch games ,Alonso first game against Bayern man was the highest rated Barca defender ,and Christensen has never put any foot wrong since his Barca debut ,Alonso is not a first team player though .

Alonso Christensen kessie are all doing well for Barcelona and all for free

Now who is the most stupid person ,how is your 200 million defense faring cheesy cheesy

The guy neva still move on from this

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
I no understand how article go dey pepper person for body ,you say my source na fake I give link to two articles stating facts you say na speculation ,news flash! as long club never accept your bid or player accept personal terms everything else is speculation,if Barca can be dumb to sign Christensen and Alonso in one window ,then why not jorginho? cause he is like the light version of busquet ,abegi ,more articles coming up cool,the mentions only encourages me if don't know lol.

Barca are dumb to sign Christensen for free a player in his prime and Alonso in auba deal grin

But Chelsea was smart to sign 31 year old koulibally and pay 80 million for fufuna grin

You cried a lot about raphinha and kounde ,and now you are crying about loosing Christensen for free and getting fufuna for 80 million who is not up to his level cheesy cheesy

Your 70 million cucuruku is not even good enough to make the Spanish team

Chop your L and stop making noise

London cowboys

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2022
BlaqFaze:
The guy neva still move on from this

He choose to troll Alonso and Christensen gotten for free and both are yet to put a foot wrong grin

He will never move on from that grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Barca are dumb to sign Christensen for free a player in his prime and Alonso in auba deal grin

But Chelsea was smart to sign 31 year old koulibally and pay 80 million for fufuna grin

You cried a lot about raphinha and kounde ,and now you are crying about loosing Christensen for free and getting fufuna for 80 million who is not up to his level cheesy cheesy

Your 70 million cucuruku is not even good enough to make the Spanish team

Chop your L and stop making noise

London cowboys
He say chelsea wan sign Pedri and Gavi cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2022
nothing gives me joy than triggered Barca bots cool ,keep flooding my mention grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15620) (15621) (15622) (15623) (15624) (15625) (15626) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.