Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509185 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15671) (15672) (15673) (15674) (15675) (15676) (15677) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
kingBolton:

I don't think Conte will accept. It will most likely be tuchel to Juventus.

Juventus must be in love with centre backs passing between themselves just to have the lion share of possession.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
drisham:
Rema calm down -160m views on you tube in 6months

Fireboy peru-111m views in 7 months

Let me not even talk about burna boy last last

And someone is here calling joro up and down
Joro is certified gold in Canada and going platinum in USA. YouTube wey artiste Dey buy views. Same Peru that Ed featured what do you expect. Joro was sang by wiz alone.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
mirinder:
he sign lucrative deals? yes. he shut down cities? yes. But Dbanj and tuface and all those b4 him did more
He has done more than them. Just say you don’t know anything about wiz win.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Well the odds are against them sha, but if them somehow manage to convince CHO and Nketiah to join them, their chance of progression jumps several percents higher, But na we go just suffer am for future AFCON tourneys even if them pursue them fast go Accra

Someone will think Cho and nketiah are one Vinicius and neymar

Team work will help Ghana only if Portugal and Uruguay fails to turn up

Cho and nketiah are just 2 average players and nothing much

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bombblacks:

Bro Nigerians don't care about lyrics. They only care about dance hall and party songs. Even ordinary beat with a good base will do numbers and boom in Nigeria. Anybody talking about lyrics in an Amapiano songs should not be taking seriously. That's how you know ignorance.
Exactly! We vibed to Awilo and didn’t hear anything. Lyrics una.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
donstan18:
Casi-Meiro ejejejejejeje

Cama-Vinga ejejejejeje

Where is Hensben ejejejeje

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Display of Madness dey sweet to watch for market, yet you don't want it in your household
But you don’t just watch, you participate in the madness all the time, isn’t that a pointer you love it here. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DailyRider: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Why are you lying? If I click this referral code that has your link it is you that will get 500 boy me. Instead of you to come straight you think others don't know about this thing.
No o that's not true.
I will get the 500 but you will still get too.
That's how it works
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
airmark:
Chelsea should be going for the best players around not germany's second team defender. When we put manolas and rudiger beside each other we dont need extra brain to know who will improve our defence. Roma played a fast one on us and it's a shame. So keep your beer parlour delusions to yourself.

We can add Manolas to the list of players that airmark cursed. He is now in Shazham FC in UAE at 31

Few months ago the excuse was that he went back to his home country, Maybe he changed nationality to UAE

lordfalcao:
your brother who told you personally that he rejected many top offers to return home , has now begged ochanja fc to come and carry him from home..

Manolas to Ochanja FC, Krychokewack to Al Shabbaz terrorists, Wanyama to MLS, Belotti to Backup Tammy,

These are some of those hyped by airmark. Now Chelsea fans are cursing Foolishic, only God knows where he will land

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
DailyRider:
No o that's not true.
I will get the 500 but you will still get too.
That's how it works
I have done it before. I know how it works. You will get the 500 as referral bonus and not me. Come straight and stop lying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DailyRider: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I have done it before. I know how it works. You will get the 500 as referral bonus and not me. Come straight and stop lying.
Na wa o.
See this comrades.
Are you going to tell me what I've done for like a month now?
Shuo!!! Na wa o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
popizaino:

You have a penchant for saying rubbish with many words. How did your demi-God wizkid bring R2beez to limelight?
Wiz signed them into his label and elevated their career. Their biggest song till date are the ones they have with Wiz.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
DailyRider:
Na wa o.
See this comrades.
Are you going to tell me what I've done for like a month now?
Shuo!!! Na wa o.
Who is your comrade? Don't think you are the only smart person in this world. I have also done palmplay referral but I asked people to help me not deceive them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
kingBolton:

I don't think Conte will accept. It will most likely be tuchel to Juventus.
Pochettino is still jobless so they might take him. Tuchel will fight with them before their season finishes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DailyRider: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Who is your comrade? Don't think you are the only smart person in this world. I have also done palmplay referral but I asked people to help me not deceive them.
K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
DailyRider:
K
If this is how you want to buy attachment for your girlfriend then you don't know anything. If I catch you posting this thing again I will expose it. There is no free money in nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DailyRider: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

If this is how you want to buy attachment for your girlfriend then you don't know anything. If I catch you posting this thing again I will expose it. There is no free money in nigeria.
K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Eh god grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
anybody have any recent highlight of arsen zakharyan ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kilishihunter:

IMO regardless of whether they get CHO and Nketiah that group will be tough for all of them including Portugal the favourites to progress from their group not because they don't have world class players to even win the WC but just cause of their coach with his bland tactics, God just saved them in that qualification round, Even south Korea that might look like weaklings still carry a small amount of threat minus son sef, Uruguay go sha qualify whether as winners or runner ups
Ghana just need to focus more on chance creation and conversion in their training drills, Inaki alone issa problem for the opposition with his pace and power but as andrewbaba44 dey call am, na correct ekuke for finishing
True talk. If they can convert their chances, they can have higher chance of progressing cos that their group is tough sha.

That Inaki Williams eh, him no sabi score at all plus dem Ayew brothers. It'll be interesting to see how the coach sets them up tactically but then no be say dem even get good coach laidat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wetin even carry am come here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
if Conte accepts ,then tuchel to tottenham,omo it will the twist will be bigger than that of telemundo
conte to come and save them again like he did in 2011.

I doubt he will accept such offer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
conte to come and save them again like he did in 2011.

I doubt he will accept such offer.
yeah, tottenham also have option to extend his contract

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
FFP go soon hold us

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

We can add Manolas to the list of players that airmark cursed. He is now in Shazham FC in UAE at 31

Few months ago the excuse was that he went back to his home country, Maybe he changed nationality to UAE

Manolas to Ochanja FC, Krychokewack to Al Shabbaz terrorists, Wanyama to MLS, Belotti to Backup Tammy,

These are some of those hyped by airmark. Now Chelsea fans are cursing Foolishic, only God knows where he will land

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You and trouble everytime. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
hensben:
Wiz signed them into his label and elevated their career. Their biggest song till date are the ones they have with Wiz.

You know nothing yet you form prof on the things you know nothing about.

Before your Demi-God dropped his first ever song in 2011,Holla at your boy,R2bees career were already elevated even before their single ft a more better vocalist in wande coal in 2010. Kiss your hands. .......Now go and find another artist to lie about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
@ibime
@airmark

Xavi is sending his greetings in the screenshot.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
popizaino:

You know nothing yet you form prof on the things you know nothing about.

Before your Demi-God dropped his first ever song in 2011,Holla at your boy,R2bees career were already elevated even before their single ft a more better vocalist in wande coal in 2010. Kiss your hands. .......Now go and find another artist to lie about.
The one wey dey sing with Wande even popular pass the one dey sang with Wizzy sef.

R2bees go shock when dey read that nonsense from hen.sben

(1) (2) (3) ... (15671) (15672) (15673) (15674) (15675) (15676) (15677) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PDPGuy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.