Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,739 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740861 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15675) (15676) (15677) (15678) (15679) (15680) (15681) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
R2bees have been very popular right from Ghana and even enter Nigeria. They weren't upcoming then.

Don't compare them with Asake that just made his name
They were upcoming then, it’s just like saying Tay iwar that wiz featured in true love is not upcoming because wiz featured him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
three goals in 3 matches ,meet cesare casadei ,I dey follow the new youngsters boehly purchase ,do far they have been impressive ,their stock will ride in the future ,clubs selling them too us aren't thinking big ,oh well it could go both ways.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
donstan18:

No Wizkid fan is qualified to be talking about song writing.

What’s the difference between Wizkid and WhiteMoney’s lyrics here?
You forgot to add soco x2milloin and jorox17million

Wizkid fan wants to talk about pengame lmao

So that doesn't even have better pen game than portable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
mirinder:
blame it on the midfielders
Lol, it's now the fault of Midfielders that he's missing goals and that he's not a consistent goalscorer?

I see grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ibime:

This is how poor his voice was even with autotune synthesisation just a year ago before he discovered choir effect on the software. That means any of us here can replicate the same thing with choir effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfIgqBGpBqM

He only uses the choir effect for his hook and chorus no the whole song

He is quite different from the regular noisemakers

Sing about relatable stuff while dropping all those street lamba within

Try his album egbon...I had the same opinion about him till I listened to Bandana

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Trevor012:

For a team that averages 41goals in 38matches that's not a bad return for a winger. Atletico Bilbao average goals scored for the last 5 seasons in la liga is 41.
If he scores goals, that average will increase isn't it?. So what it means is that Williams is an average goalscorer as well as his co-attackers.

If Williams churn out 11 goals more with his 6 goals, that total goals will turn to 52. So you're still making my point for me that he's not a consistent goalscorer (just like his team)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
mirinder:
my thoughts exactly. The only thing nketiah has is shot. I go with inaki williams for his consistency in spain. His brother has just been called up by enrique
inaki williams and consistency in the same sentence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
drisham:

You forgot to add soco x2milloin and jorox17million

Wizkid fan wants to talk about pengame lmao

So that doesn't even have better pen game than portable
The most awarded song writer from Nigeria is wiz. Most of you just talk out of ignorance. It’s really painful to discuss with Nigerians because everything is cruise with no verification.
https://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00049124.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/music/363996-wizkid-wins-ashford-simpson-songwriters-award.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/wizkid-wins-soultrain-songwriting-award-for-brown-skin-girl/amp/

The only afrobeat artiste with Guinness record. No afrobeat artiste has these awards.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, it's now the fault of Midfielders that he's missing goals and that he's not a consistent goalscorer?

I see grin
Don't mind him, Inaki's poor returns in recent seasons especially in 1 v 1s are the major reason why he's turning out for Ghana instead of Spain today after his initial promise from the U-21s, Bilbao that are of the best liga teams at transitions, when my nigga uses his pace and power to manouver himself into space the brainfúck appears, Na mostly when he jam us him go suddenly sabi get small accuracy, Person wey dem give 9 yr contract no fit fill aduriz's boots

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
drisham:

He only uses the choir effect for his hook and chorus no the whole song

He is quite different from the regular noisemakers

Sing about relatable stuff while dropping all those street lamba within

Try his album egbon...I had the same opinion about him till I listened to Bandana

diggz:

Abeg forget the voice... go enjoy Terminator bros!

If Dbanj, Tiwa savage, Davido and co. fit make am for the same industry... Asake with whatever poor voice wey him get suppose make am too.

Those 2 highlighted songs are bangers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
mirinder:
Inaki can score oh. The guy get goal sense die. Just say you dont watch laliga.
ment??
person wey no get up to 60 league goals in la liga with millions of apperances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
Someone who averages 6-8 goals a season starting over an average of 30 matches per season is whom you tag consistent and scoring with? grin

The only thing consistent about Inaki is his availability to league matches
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
hensben:
They were upcoming then, it’s just like saying Tay iwar that wiz featured in true love is not upcoming because wiz featured him.
Haba... This is false na.

This guys were already big hits in Ghana with their songs topping charts consistently as early as 2008. As one of the big guns in Ghana, they collabo with another big gun in Nigeria (Wande coal) to sing "kiss your hand" which further blow them across Africa continent. Normals things African musicians do with each other.

I don't know about others but do not talk down on R2bees like say na Wizzy help their life to popularity

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Those 2 highlighted songs are bangers

Asake bangers plenty... I don't give a fvxk if he did anything with his voice because I no hear any fakeness or him trying to sound like Chris brown. Any lagosian/anyone who understands Yoruba suppose vibe plenty to the guys songs. By the way... Na my breakout artist for 2022.

Even Burna boy use the guy hold body small before e release him last album. Asake naim get this year...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
If he scores goals, that average will increase isn't it?. So what it means is that Williams is an average goalscorer as well as his co-attackers.

Take Messi to a team that averages 41goals in 38matches which is 1 goal per game and he will struggle to get ten goals talkless of being a consistent goalscorer. The point Is for a team that doesn't score enough, 8 goals a season for Inaki is not an average or bad return.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
Haba... This is false na.

This guys were already big hits in Ghana with their songs topping charts consistently as early as 2008. As one of the big guns in Ghana, they collabo with another big gun in Nigeria (Wande coal) to sing "kiss your hand" which further blow them across Africa continent. Normals things African musicians do with each other.

I don't know about others but do not talk down on R2bees like say na Wizzy help their life to popularity
Lies. Aside the song wande featured them which of their song you know before then. Stop lying pls. If they are that big they won’t even need wiz.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Don't mind him, Inaki's poor returns in recent seasons especially in 1 v 1s are the major reason why he's turning out for Ghana instead of Spain today after his initial promise from the U-21s, Bilbao that are of the best liga teams at transitions, when my nigga uses his pace and power to manouver himself into space the brainfúck appears, Na mostly when he jam us him go suddenly sabi get small accuracy, Person wey dem give 9 yr contract to fit fill aduriz's boots
God bless you for this Aduriz mention. Just because person dey watch EPL no mean say person no dey watch la Liga Matches esp the top teams.

One of the most frustrating attackers in that la Liga in terms of goal-scoring na Una Dembele and Inaki. Dem go so dribble, make way, manoeuvre defenders only to either sky the ball or patch keeper.

Anybody wey carry Scoring consistency and Inaki in the same sentence no dey try at all grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
Athleti competes in Europe regularly but what I just showed you is la Liga Matches only.

An attacker scoring 6-8 goals in a 38 match season is nothing short of average. You can't place consistent and scoring alongside the person name
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
zeusis:

grin grin
Leave am, because him think say epl fans full here we no know who be Inaki Williams.
Him no fit talk that stuff for either Barca or Madrid thread, dem go roast am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:

I see grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
Leave am, because him think say epl fans full here we no know who be Inaki Williams.
Him no fit talk that stuff for either Barca or Madrid thread, dem go roast am grin
that guy poor die in front of goal. All speed and no brains

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
hensben:
Lies. Aside the song wande featured them which of their song you know before then. Stop lying pls. If they are that big they won’t even need wiz.
Because you don't know them here in Nigeria doesn't mean they weren't big boys in Ghana. People wey don dey collect award and nominations for Ghana before even their collab with Wande

I don't know focalistic songs before he Collab with Davido but I'll be lying to myself to say he's not a big boy in South Africa before the Collab
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

When people want to tell lies they start running from their shadows

This is the list of Manolas injury for the past 6yrs since you mentioned him and he has never missed more than 6 games injured in a row

Yet this normal injury is why he is playing in UAE after being rejected in Italy rejected in his home country Greece, he has now turned to an Arab guy in UAE

Did I specifically mention Manolas being affected by injuries due to burden of carrying his team in my post? I only mentioned Manolas making decisions of leaving for his country and that we should respect his subsequent decisions. You need to go back to school. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
She match dey today ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
He nor try am! pesin wey dey run like headless chicken with very low striker instinct.

He gameplay na just to receive ball from midfield or wings, then run with full speed, actually beat his man, meets the keeper one on one....then send the ball outside the stadium or play a back pass to the keeper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
Because you don't know them here in Nigeria doesn't mean they weren't big boys in Ghana. People wey don dey collect award and nominations for Ghana before even their collab with Wande

I don't know focalistic songs before he Collab with Davido but I'll be lying to myself to say he's not a big boy in South Africa before the Collab
Oga them nor big that’s why them need wiz platform to excel. Just rest.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Trevor012:

Take Messi to a team that averages 41goals in 38matches which is 1 goal per game and he will struggle to get ten goals talkless of being a consistent goalscorer. The point Is for a team that doesn't score enough, 8 goals a season for Inaki is not an average or bad return.
No na... No talk this thing. Person wey dey hear you go think say athletic no be good club for la Liga

Pukki scored 11 goals while his team scored 23 goals. Dennis scored 10 goals while his team scored 30 something goals. Pukki Infact gives good goals ratio in that Norwich team who is a relegation threatened team, how much more athletic who are always in top 8 in la Liga.

It's simple, if you're a good consistent goalscorer, shalaye no go much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
mirinder:
i wonder oh. Wizkid that cannot push the careers of upcoming artistes signed to his starboy music label. He's all about himself.
Him no push 1 person since e enter game. Ahn ahn! Even people wey no reach am don push multiple.

Don't even know why he's in that conversation.

Featuring != Push
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
donstan18:

No Wizkid fan is qualified to be talking about song writing.

What’s the difference between Wizkid and WhiteMoney’s lyrics here?

Wizkid is a melody man. All he does is rifts. One good lyric no fit enter him brain. Na just melodies and autotune.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
hensben:
Oga them nor big that’s why them need wiz platform to excel. Just rest.
No dey carry person shine give Wizzy abeg.

Tomorrow now, you go say because iyanya no popular for Nigeria that's why he signed under Don jazzy.

Rest for this your R2bees agenda

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
mirinder:
my thoughts exactly. The only thing nketiah has is shot. I go with inaki williams for his consistency in spain. His brother has just been called up by enrique

Inaki Williams sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
zeusis:

that guy poor die in front of goal. All speed and no brains
Gbam!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15675) (15676) (15677) (15678) (15679) (15680) (15681) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.