Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10756999 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15691) (15692) (15693) (15694) (15695) (15696) (15697) ... (19436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2022
BlueMann:
Rodrigo de Paul na Messi bodyguard, never more than 2 feet away grin Even yesterday when Messi received a hard foul, de Paul led the others to confront the opponent.

cheesy cheesy

Walai

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Them no talk anything nah

Jorginho led midfield defeated the English midfield grin
England midfield led by 100mil naira bag of rice with a sprinkle of Bellingham and foden grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Mpuru mmiri candidate.
Because you guys always talk about his two crucial moment and how legends hail his skills to rate him above Lampard. Hypocrites.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2022
hensben:
Because you guys always talk about his two crucial moment and how legends hail his skills to rate him above Lampard. Hypocrites.

Everyone rates him above Lampard apart from deluded shekpites

Rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2022
hensben:
But when you guys want to rate scholes and Iniesta against Lampard and Gerrard you bring out he said, she said quote, you will forget stats. Hypocrite.

We bring out world cup and numerous CL titles for Iniesta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Ebukacute:

England midfield led by 100mil naira bag of rice with a sprinkle of Bellingham and foden grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Kantebets:
so Jorginho is not as good as rice and yet you keep ass licking him

maybe asslick has a new definition. Or maybe egbon dayo, andrwbaba,lordfalcao asslick him abi? Or egbo ibims asslick hojberg too. Are you sure you know the meaning of asslicking? I have never asslicked him or rated him above anybody better than him. My argument always is, he is not as bad as y'all underrate him and secondly he don't deserve the hate y'all have for him. Simple

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2022
airmark:

What happened in the 2nd round match, was one of the greatest historical comebacks in world cup and Hazard was pivotal in it. He was the official man of the match. That same Japan qualified ahead of your Lewandowski from their group, in case you want to downgrade their quality. Rest.

In a game he scored zero goals? When it came to the legit big boys hidden lived up to his name and took cover he became hidden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Ebukacute:

maybe asslick has a new definition. Or maybe egbon dayo, andrwbaba,lordfalcao asslick him abi? Or egbo ibims asslick hojberg too. Are you sure you know the meaning of asslicking? I have never asslicked him or rated him above anybody better than him. My argument always is, he is not as bad as y'all underrate him and secondly he don't deserve the hate y'all have for him. Simple
so he is not as good as Rice yet u want us to keep fielding an average weakling because you like his style

U don dey craze
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2022
hensben:
Where did you hear this? I said he gave him his biggest song.
Posting screenshot from some random blog
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Them no talk anything nah

Jorginho led midfield defeated the English midfield grin

He was carried by Verratti and Donnaruma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, Hens.ben dey amaze me everyday Tbh. I can't believe he could go so low as cropping out Rooney's name in the list just to score cheap points
As usual, you’ll always be anti-Chelsea legends.

If asked now, to tell us how Rooney is greater than Drogba, would you? As an Arsenal fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2022
hensben:
So you know this and then hail iniesta because wc final goal. Smh
Show me where I hail iniesta cos of his WC final goal?
I'm not one of those that hail player cos of what he did in only one match reason why you'll see me always berate Havertz even with his UCL winning goal nor will you see me hype origi because of his UCL semifinal or final heroic in 2019.

World class players are known for being consistent in matches not just ghosting for 37 matches then wait till the final match to show his worth. If everybody dey ghost like them, who go reach final?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2022
hensben:
Must you lie to feel smart.
the way you lied to feel smart earlier by cropping out Rooney's name abi? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2022
donstan18:

If asked now, to tell us how Rooney is greater than Drogba, would you? As an Arsenal fan.
Which criteria you wan use for Drogba

UCL
League
Super cup
CWC.
Pl Goals
Cl goals
Career goals
Assists
Trophies won

Wetin?
All these Una dry gin induced talks sef

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Jodera:
Which criteria you wan use for Drogba

UCL
League
Super cup
CWC.
Pl Goals
Cl goals
Career goals
Assists
Trophies won

Wetin?
All these Una dry gin induced talks sef
So Benzema>> Henry??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Ebukacute:

They are always called average until Rice starts playing for West ham and Foden plays for Man city grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2022
donstan18:

So Benzema>> Henry??
Deflection tactics??

You should know by now that doesn't work with me na grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Jodera:
Deflection tactics??

You should know by now that doesn't work with me na grin grin grin

No need for laughing emoji.

Is Benzema greater and bigger than Thiery Henry?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2022
donstan18:

No need for laughing emoji.

Is Benzema greater and bigger than Thiery Henry?
You can't defend your legend again?
donstan18:

Na you lay down the gauntlet. Defend wetin you start afterall no be me start am grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Jodera:
They are always called average until Rice starts playing for West ham and Foden plays for Man city grin grin
I just taya...instead of admitting that Italy did well , oga Ben said that English players are only good on papers angry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Jodera:
You can't defend your legend again?
Na you lay down the gauntlet. Defend wetin you start afterall no be me start am grin
I never said Drogba was greater or Rooney was greater. I never did.

I asked if you can defend that statement and you listed criterias, now use the same criterias YOU listed to answer if Benzema is greater than Thiery Henry.

It’s simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Ebukacute:

I just taya...instead of admitting that Italy did well , oga Ben said that English players are only good on papers angry grin
Na their way. They'll always downgrade English players until you tell them to accept who they're downgrading the English players for then you'll start hearing tori grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Kantebets:
so he is not as good as Rice yet u want us to keep fielding an average weakling because you like his style

U don dey craze
Lol
Is rice a Chelsea player? Is he worth the 100million westham is quoting for him?... Kante and kovacic is always injured, do you have any other better midfielder? You remember where the Gallagher experiment led us to abi?
Show me a comment where I have advocated for jorginho to play ahead of kante or kovacic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2022
You never saw Arsenal win EPL immediately Drogba joined EPL till date.

Drogba is more successful in UCL than Arsenal.

Drogba didn’t stop humiliating Arsenal until he retired.

This is simply the genesis of Jodera’s hatred towards Drogba.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Jodera why are you hiding?

Are you indirectly saying Benzema is greater and bigger than Thiery Henry?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2022
donstan18:

I never said Drogba was greater or Rooney was greater. I never did.

I asked if you can defend that statement and you listed criterias, now use the same criterias YOU listed to answer if Benzema is greater than Thiery Henry.

It’s simple.
You said I should defend Rooney against Drogba and I brought up criteria to defend him. After all na you jumped on the Rooney Vs drogba debate

If you can't defend Drogba against Rooney then just leave am, life no hard pass that one.

Surprising you no carry Drogba UCL pictures today to troll Rooney. You don see say both of them no be mate cheesy grin

Just pass the message to hens.ben since you can't help him grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2022
donstan18:
Jod.era why are you hiding?

Are you indirectly saying Benzema is greater and bigger than Thiery Henry?
I'm directly saying Rooney is greater than Drogba.

If e sure you bring facts grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
tuchel has been holding us back with his. defensive games ,get potter the right midfielders watch him cook

And yet we have people on this thread who claim not to have seen any improvement in our Salzburg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2022
As usual Donstan and hensben don see wetin choke dem grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Jodera:
You said I should defend Rooney against Drogba and I brought up criteria to defend him. After all na you jumped on the Rooney Vs drogba debate

If you can't defend Drogba against Rooney then just leave am, life no hard pass that one.

Surprising you no carry Drogba UCL pictures today to troll Rooney. You don see say both of them no be mate cheesy grin

Just pass the message to hens.ben since you can't help him grin
I like and hype Rooney here. Everyone knows.

I simply tagged you to point out your personal hatred for Drogba by asking that question and you brought criterias, kindly use the same criterias to tell us about Benzema and your legend Henry.

Why is this so difficult?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Jodera:
I'm directly saying Rooney is greater than Drogba.

If e sure you bring facts grin
Are you also directly saying Benzema is greater than Henry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15691) (15692) (15693) (15694) (15695) (15696) (15697) ... (19436) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Katcall, lordfalcao(m), Datakey, fredoooooo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.