Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10756671 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15696) (15697) (15698) (15699) (15700) (15701) (15702) ... (19436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
youngZee23:
It will take time and chelsea lack patience
no it won't , highest the season no go our way due to poor attackers and poor Midfield. which boehly and potter will fix
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
spend daddy spend cool, our Dev team has been shite

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
donstan18:

Use your criteria for Benzema and your legend.

If it sounds reasonable to you, then I’ll answer.
Jodera why are you a coward. I thought Henry Won World Cup, why not use that.

Henry Won a World Cup, and Benzema has none. Why not use it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
airmark:

Tag Raudeuter and A40 next time. They need to be educated.

Which of these apply to Hazard, Belotti Krychokewack Wanyama or Manolas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Boateng Lyon's career >>> john thomas terry cheesy

I bow for you oh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jodera:
When e reach to defend my legend against Drogba, I go do am

But you see this Rooney Vs drogba debate, you either agree that Rooney is greater so that we can move on to the next one or we finish the matter.

I no dey argue two different argument at once cheesy

Rooney shits on Drogba? grin

Continue squeezing the neck. No collect bribe o!

Ehen. Squeeze am more.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chunkz and Filly casually scoring screamers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Which of these apply to Hazard, Belotti Krychokewack Wanyama or Manolas
Hazard performed greatly in the world cup. 2nd best player in the most glamorous football competition in the world.

Apart from scoring and assisting in the group stage, he led the team to destroy Japan with an assist and punished Brazil with his outrageous skills. But you would jettison that and like your boy would be shouting 0 assists and 0 goal against Brazil and France. He won the world cup bronze medal, a feat the likes of Neymar, Benzema are hustling to achieve or beat.

Jodera had already cleared himself, so it remains you and your gullible crew in the dungeon of ignorance. Even your reliable whoscored.com dissociated itself from you as they even rated Hazard as their world cup best player. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

I bow for you oh

grin
He took foolishness to the greatest height. What you love seeing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
airmark:

Hazard performed greatly in the world cup. 2nd best player in the most glamorous football competition in the world.

Apart from scoring and assisting in the group stage, he led the team to destroy Japan with an assist and punished Brazil with his outrageous skills. But you would jettison that and like your boy would be shouting 0 assists and 0 goal against Brazil and France. He won the world cup bronze medal, a feat the likes of Neymar, Benzema are hustling to achieve or beat.

Jodera had already cleared himself, so it remains you and your gullible crew in the dungeon of ignorance. Even your reliable whoscored.com dissociated itself from you as they even rated Hazard as their world cup best player. grin

World cup quarter vs Brazil 0 goal, 0 assist 0 shot on target
World cup semi vs France 0 goals, 0 assists 0 shot on target

Na for Ballot box he get relevance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
airmark:

Just like I told your boss, the Japan that your Lewandowski failed to qualify ahead of, was destroyed by Hazard with a Motm performance. A feat your Lewandowski has never achieved in any world cup match.
Maka Chukwu you be m0ron. Wetin concern Lewandowski for this argument? Belgium squad vs Poland squad which one is better
Your Krychokewack no dey the squad. Wetin him achieve?

airmark:

What Dayo didn't teach you is, chances created is part of what sensible analysts look for and not just open mouth waaa like an imb.ecile shouting 0 assists and 0 goals against Brazil and France. If he didn't anchor the comeback against Japan, would they have qualified to play Brazil and France?
I hope you know that both Ronaldo and Messi never had a goal in the knockout stage since they have been playing in the mundial.
You're a certified doofus. Anchor ko Pivot ni. He had 1 miserly assist against the weakest opponents and out of the 3 goals Belgium scored and you're giving me useless 'If' scenarios

So what if Ronaldo and Messi have not scored in the knockout stage. Does that fix Hazard in their same bracket or what are we supposed to do with this useless information you fvckin shithouse!

airmark:

Meanwhile, nobody is comparing Del Pierro and Hazard. It seems you and your boss, need to go back to school to learn how to comprehend and summarize an English passage. We are talking about how injuries affected him for years, you dolt.

Use your brain and don't just repeat what Dayo says ignorantly.
Shut up. Hazard's unprofessionalism by showing up overweight to his new club was the start of his problems. It is simple minded mofos like you that will conflate every injury issue as the same. That's not how it works you m0ron

Del Piero tore his ACL in 1998, in the late 90s an ACL injury was a death sentence to an athlete. The fact that you try to muddle it and equate it with Fraudzard tells me you're a ret@rd.

Stupid shitfvck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

World cup quarter vs Brazil 0 goal, 0 assist 0 shot on target
World cup semi vs France 0 goals, 0 assists 0 shot on target

Na for Ballot box he get relevance

Go and burn down whoscored's office. You can engage your boy, a40 if they will give him visa. grin

raumdeuter:

Whoscored.com one of the best football stats site

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
airmark:

Go and burn down whoscored's office. You can engage your boy, a40 if they will give him visa. grin

World cup has teams like Brazil and France not just Tunisia and Panama
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
spend daddy spend cool, our Dev team has been shite

Hmnn, the man is not joking though. He may later make huge profits from their sales too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

World cup has teams like Brazil and France not just Tunisia and Panama

Which of Brazil and France stopped Lewandowski? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
airmark:

Hmnn, the man is not joking though. He may later make huge profits from their sales too.
yep, but still it's a huge gamble. Chelsea don't have patience for academy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
yep, but still it's a huge gamble. Chelsea don't have patience for academy

Let's see if it's going to be a new dawn. Reece James, Mount and others might have encouraged him to oil the engine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
airmark:

Lewandowski plays for a small team and had the misfortune of playing with Krychokewack

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by leathalbeast: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
hensben:
But Wiz signed and elevated their career by giving them their biggest songs which took them out of Ghana is my point and it is fact.
massa stop lying there. Their biggest international song was kiss your hand done with wande coal, where was your wizkid by then? Know your facts before you talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lewandowski plays for a small team and had the misfortune of playing with Krychokewack

So it was Krychowiak that held his legs and made him to miss chances and flop? Maybe it was Krychowiak that made him to miss chances against Bayern too. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
airmark:

So it was Krychowiak that held his legs and made him to miss chances and flop? Maybe it was Krychowiak that made him to miss chances against Bayern too. grin

Without Krychokewack Lewandowski is the 3rd all time CL top scorer

Without Lewansdowski Krychokewack is playing with terrorist after failing with PSG, WestBrom Russian clubs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
airmark:

Let's see if it's going to be a new dawn. Reece James, Mount and others might have encouraged him to oil the engine.
don't think he will be included in our first team yet, hopefully boehly buys feeders club soon cause they'll be the key to unlock our academy players talent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
something fishy going on in China
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Umtiti's Lecce career>>>John Terry
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Without Krychokewack Lewandowski is the 3rd all time CL top scorer

Without Lewansdowski Krychokewack is playing with terrorist after failing with PSG, WestBrom Russian clubs

It's shameful that Krychowiak and Bednarek have more world cup goals than Lewandowski.

Giroud >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lewanflopski
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
charity match featuring all stars YouTubers against another team , brought over 2 million people live , imagine if they implemented boehly's idea.

but no let them mock him ,cause he is american

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sportsweb:
Jo.dera why are you a coward. I thought Henry Won World Cup, why not use that.

Henry Won a World Cup, and Benzema has none. Why not use it.
Lol.. that's because I can't be easily swayed from the topic of discussion. If him like make him bring Henry Vs Diego Costa, I no go touch the argument.

The main koko be Drogba is greater than Rooney. Any other diversionary tactics no go work cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
afrodoc2:

Continue squeezing the neck. No collect bribe o!

Ehen. Squeeze am more.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
airmark:

Haaland is a very useless striker because Norway can't compete...una matter tire me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
airmark:

It's shameful that Krychowiak and Bednarek have more world cup goals than Lewandowski.

Giroud >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lewanflopski
Giroud >>>>>>>>>>>>> Drogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Giroud >>>>>>>>>>>>> Drogba

No way to hide for donstan

trap don catch hunter grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Haaland is a very useless striker because Norway can't compete...una matter tire me grin

Are you scared of quoting your mentor, Raumdeuter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15696) (15697) (15698) (15699) (15700) (15701) (15702) ... (19436) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.