Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10639311 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15797) (15798) (15799) (15800) (15801) (15802) (15803) ... (19289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Chalobah did an okay job
Chalobah did nothing, I hate defenders that give attackers space,did u watch the goal that Kepa saved?
Who caused it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thierry Henry on Pulisic: "At one point you're gonna have to bring something on the table. How many managers are not going to trust you? It's gonna have to be you at one point. So find a way."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Amoto94:
Thierry Henry on Pulisic: "At one point you're gonna have to bring something on the table. How many managers are not going to trust you? It's gonna have to be you at one point. So find a way."
he needs to leave,his USA fansbase is not helping matters either, they're bringing toxicity to the club ,come January we need to find solutions l for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
ebukacute , jorginho didn't start yesterday match ,what says you cheesy , as havertz and jorginho didn't start, Chelsea played well

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
mendy refuse contract ,all of sudden he lost his number one spot ,let that sink in,this owners are not to be messed lol, I pity Kante too ,he rejected contract, very sure they're looking for his replacement ,this owners no get patience for anyhow attitude.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
mendy refuse contract ,all of sudden he lost his number one spot ,let that sink in,this owners are not to be messed lol, I pity Kante too ,he rejected contract, very sure they're looking for his replacement ,this owners no get patience for anyhow attitude.
Arinze will go back to where he belongs soon. Both are Overrated GK.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:
lol una don drive the dog commot

At least we go enough peace, make person no come here they back tre tre
What do you guys gain in insulting someone just to pass a point?

Is it that it makes your point more valid, weighty or truthful cos mehnnn, all these una childish insults sef cry

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I no follow anybody do anything . I watched Madrid vs. Chelsea match and saw Silva found wanting in one of the goals . A gif was posted here and it showed Silva slept on duty for that Benzema goal , I pointed it out to u but u wouldn’t agree even with a live image .

Shey na wetin make me be popizaino enemy number 1 be that ? Silva didn’t have the best of game in that match and even the ratings show it, yet u wouldn’t agree but instead u claimed it was an agenda against Silva .

What u are doing now is exactly what an agenda is. It’s an agenda against Reece James who is one of ur best performers .

I’m an arsenal fan and Xhaka happens to be one of my most despised players , yet it doesn’t stop me from seeing the good in him few times he proves himself on the pitch . U fit like Alexander-Arnold , but e no mean say James na bad player
100% perfectly said
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Odunharry:

Arinze will go back to where he belongs soon. Both are Overrated GK.
yep,but they're using him to send a message to Mendy ,so he either humbles accept or we will be forced to shop outside ,kepa is just a temporary solution
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jodera:
What do you guys gain in insulting someone just to pass a point?

Is it that it makes your point more valid, weighty or truthful cos mehnnn, all these una childish insults sef cry
ask dem na, why are u asking me undecided

Is a puppy not a dog?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thiago Silva:

"I ALWAYS TELL MY PLAYERS, it's better to kill the game by as early as possible.
.....After It's done, the rest of the game WE'RE ALL BOSSES."

Lol, I love this man grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
nkunku and leao if them join us,same vibes cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:
ask dem na, why are u asking me undecided

Is a puppy not a dog?
I don't know about Puppy or about dog but at least let's give each other respect no matter the differing opinions.

We can always make our case without name-calling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jodera:
I don't know about Puppy or about dog but at least let's give each other respect no matter the differing opinions.

We can always make our case without name-calling
okay grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
MorataFC:
Chalobah did nothing, I hate defenders that give attackers space,did u watch the goal that Kepa saved?
Who caused it?
he kept shifting and shifting till leao entered the box and passed to his teammate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
he needs to leave,his USA fansbase is not helping matters either, they're bringing toxicity to the club ,come January we need to find solutions l for him
i saw ziyech on the bench yesternight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
yep,but they're using him to send a message to Mendy ,so he either humbles accept or we will be forced to shop outside ,kepa is just a temporary solution
Kepa deserves to be number one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
I remember when I opined that I preferred Leao to Sterling. The mugu below called me names. grin

andrewbaba44:

Rafael leao is not better than sterling ,leao is still not a bad player .

But What do i expect from a dundi who rates a polish fegor Ogude over the great busquets ?

All pep players are always good till they decide to leave mancity

Airfart ,air Mugu ,air dundi ,abeg rest

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
airmark:
I remember when I opined that I preferred Leao to Sterling. The mugu below called me names. grin

Sterling is a good player.. Our best attacker no doubt about that

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
thorrvik55:

Sterling is a good player.. Our best attacker no doubt about that

It speaks volume of the low quality of attackers we have now that must be upgraded.

We don't need good players, we need great players. Leao is hungrier and better than him currently.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
bestmutiu2019:
Hope we sign R.Leao that guy is sensational
i didn't see him shine yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
I was impressed with how our players tried to retrieve the ball after losing possession or when Milan players tried to break in the 2nd half. The swiftness in closing them down is something of joy and if they improve on it, then we may have an impressive defensive record.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
mirinder:
i saw ziyech on the bench yesternight
yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
airmark:
I was impressed with how our players tried to retrieve the ball after losing possession or when Milan players tried to break in the 2nd half. The swiftness in closing them down is something of joy and if they improve on it, then we may have an impressive defensive record.
potterball for you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
I said it ,this owners no send your papa, reject contract leave the club , you are not even happy dey made effort lol

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ibime:
Chalobah still has the best win record of all Chelsea centrebacks. Chelsea have only lost one match he has played, away to Juventus in last seasons UCL

Cobham haters, argue with result
I don’t know why people think he is not good just because of one or two mistakes in two matches. I can’t understand how people watch football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Was far from typical Potter-ball vs Milan. He switched to Tuchel’s 3-4-3 rigid shape that served Chelsea well in knockout comps then went much more direct in build-up looking to create chances thru 2nd balls & counter-pressing. Looks like he adapted for his first big CL opponent. Premier League Panel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
airmark:

He say na great Busquets gringrin Busquets wey calhanblablabla use shine.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Rafael Leão (on facing Reece James): "James is a good player, he was all over me and everywhere at the same time, he timed his runs very fine. I hardly talk about opposing players but this guy is actually the toughest I have faced I think" (Via
@somtosports
)

lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nice work agent Reece. We are getting somewhere grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
airmark:

And some people expect me not to be happy with Graham potter's signing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
This will be Messi's last world cup

It has to happen, man. It has to happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15797) (15798) (15799) (15800) (15801) (15802) (15803) ... (19289) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.