Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767348 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15825) (15826) (15827) (15828) (15829) (15830) (15831) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
donstan18:

You might be right...
Why do this people want to spoil our cruise now? They should waited till next year to post this. cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
This is why inter has to be sensible and help us remove this dead club quick from champions league? No wonder Christensen was very eager to go there.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
donstan18:

Help me elaborate on this please.

You’ve called me dumb so many times so I’ll appreciate if you elaborate and explain perfectly what you mean by the bolded.

Are you actually a fan of two grown men sticking their private parts into each other’s anus and moaning “ooops My Guy!, Arrh OG!, Harder Manchi!”

Kindly explain!!
mbaa oburo omenala anyi..

Mkpi adighi agba mkpi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Why do this people want to spoil our cruise now? They should waited till next year to post this. cheesy.
Eddie the gay coach is not cruise grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
BlaqFaze:
You know how many of your legends yansh Eddie don put him pipe grin

Only for chelsea to shut them up with cash grin
At least we have money to shut them up. Can your dead club do that without postponing people salaries?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Eddie was fvcking those children cowboy style....no wonder the proposed name change

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2022

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

At least we have money to shut them up. Can your dead club do that without postponing people salaries?
very shameless... fvcking small children asses... paying them to shut up and you're proud grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
lordfalcao:
mbaa oburo omenala anyi..

Mkpi adighi agba mkpi
That particular guy na akpo ntu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
drisham:
grin
Lols
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
via Fabrizio,the damage had been done ,what kind of fool uses homosexuality as cover up

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Donjazet2:

What does being tribalistic have to do with being that stupid to post that shit?

I mean, he knows very well that he's telling lies but he still does it anyway, so what's the motivation?
Am I supposed to be held accountable for another person’s motivation?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
BlaqFaze:
very shameless... fvcking small children asses... paying them to shut up and you're proud grin
We will only know about what Eddie did with Google search. Your useless midget was proud to tell the whole world of his story. Maybe that's how he fvcked ovrebo's ass to do ojoro for you against us. grin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You don’t want to read the backlashes fr!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
donstan18:

You don’t want to read the backlashes fr!!
Even if it is not later true the story is already out and will affect both players and clubs especially in banter so it was not a well planned move. But nothing concerns me I must drag that dead club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

We will only know about what Eddie did with Google search. Your useless midget was proud to tell the whole world of his story. Maybe that's how he fvcked ovrebo's ass to do ojoro for you against us. grin.
He confirmed it was cruise while Eddie was knacking the raw hard "yanshes" of small boys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
didn't watch the match
thought you are a diehard fan who dont miss games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
Katcall:
thought you are a diehard fan who dont miss games
bad weather affected the Cable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
afrodoc2:
Casillas and Puyol. shocked

La Furo Roja. grin

Wetin be this Doc? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
popizaino:

I keep good records of those who were happy/satisfied with whatever rubbish Tuchel was serving us,those who called us impatient for calling him out and it just happens that your moniker came at the top of this list. I can't confuse you with anyone else sir.

Again. No sir. My position is always clear. Appoint managers who have a clear identity of playing football. Also, give managers time to implement these ideas. Part of the time given must be used in building a team - with heavy focus on using the academy.

And yes, I did push back on the fire Tuchel mantra, I wasn't blind to see there were issues. Any manager who ignores Cobham and doesn't spend wisely loses my support. These were my last posts in the topic.

nateevs:
Another stupid error. We could have - and probably should have - bought both Alvarez and Sangare
early on in the transfer window before we started throwing stupid money around.

I reckon we could have bought them both at the time for £70m max and our season will be different now.

This has been the most financially irresponsible transfer windows I have ever witnessed in all my life of supporting Chelsea. I really don't know how to defend it.

On top of that, I am devastated that we have installed a regime that has overseen the worst era of youth talent departure from the club. Coincidentally, in the same era we have produced the brightest talents on record.

I am not in the #Tuchelout campaign yet but man I do not like this talent departure vibes, irresponsible spending and inability to see that we have a midfield problem. Those three issues are really killing me.

nateevs:
Guehi, Livramento, Abraham, Gilmour, Sterling, Odoi, Ampadu, Colwill, Broja, Harvey, Chalobah .....all either actively ignored by TT or sent packing.

You cannot tell me not a single one of these is unable to start for Chelsea as is......it's not as though we are firing on all cylinders.

I swear this is giving me Mourinho vibes.

I am yet to meet a Chelsea fan who does not agree that Gilmour could step in and do a job...and we sell him for freaking £9m? I am so phuuccking angry.

And you will not find any post from me opposing his eventual sacking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Wetin be this Doc? grin grin

Spanish national team nickname na.

Oh. It’s a typo. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
donstan18:
Madrid unfollows Casillas
is it for being gay or that it was with puyol grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
BlaqFaze:
He confirmed it was cruise while Eddie was knacking the raw hard "yanshes" of small boys
I just pity raphina and aki and kounde.
No more champions league in January
No more nonleaking bumbum in July.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
I just pity raphina and aki and kounde. No more champions league in January No more nonleaking bumbum in July.
No more chelsea

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
donstan18:

Hello OasisX, Raumdeuter, Izzou, Jodera, Afrodoc2 , Theflint1, Ibukzy, Patrickmuf , GloriousGbola, TrebleChamp, Ribbit, Nezzjnr, Nihilistjnr, Ibime and BlueRayDick.

It may seem as though your audience will be highly needed to know what Donjazet aka Donjazet2 thinks of this ongoing gay rumor between Cassilas and Puyol
Hahaha Him as him dey ask of your opinion for that way na it you sef want start your own...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
BlaqFaze:
No more chelsea
But wait. Now that cassilas has come out to lie that his account was hacked. What will puyol now do with his own reply. He must tell us that story.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Donjazet2:
Donstan18 you still haven't answered. What is your opinion of this submission below?
Wahala... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
When Nesta was asked how he would mark Haaland he stated that you stay close and never give him space

Basically don't back away running from your man and using aura defending hoping they fail to shoot on target

https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/1578402979002064898?t=FeiKtLgq-SRjj5vuypQyLw&s=19

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jodera, iamoyindamola and Co,
Guys, I'm with you tonight, wish u luck,but don't fall my hand o cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (15825) (15826) (15827) (15828) (15829) (15830) (15831) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), Colson(m), zeusis(m), nihilistjnr, chelseabmw(m), Amoto94(m), PendragonVII and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.