Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10620583 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15897) (15898) (15899) (15900) (15901) (15902) (15903) ... (19268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
[s]tuchel lost it admit it , enough with this he won this he won that , as of now Potter is tactically smart more than tuchel ,yes I said it,he knows when to sub poor performing players he knows when to tweak formation,if tuchel was here I don't think we would have been in the top four, we can't be living in past glories if we want to move forward[/s]

One portable on the loose

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
A001:

Who's being sentimental and emotional if not you who thinks a trophyless coach that just joined Chelsea from a lowly Brighton is better than Tuchel, a proven, world-class coach?

Anyway, going by your daily posts here, especially the way you usually rave about transfer news and rumors, it's obvious you just started watching football.

Only that can explain the gaffe that Potter, who's still green on the job, is better than an experienced gaffer like Tuchel.
lol it seems you are belong to tuchelcult that all I need to know ,the Mateo that won us our first champions league didn't have any trophy before coming to Chelsea,sarri one his first trophy ,your gaffer tuchel lost it both on and off pitch ,if you like continue to they cry ,the train don move
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
popizaino:
Leeds use everything you have to draw abeg.That must be complete .
You forgot to buy them a drawing board
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Astrid4:

One portable on the loose
yes like your father cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
popizaino:

don't tell me ligue 1 with PSG because i will do that with those crop of players in there.
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. When you accomplish that feat, let me know.

For now, your argument is purely sentimental and emotional bereft of any atom of logic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
A001:

Google is your friend. It's obvious you don't know Tuchel before joining Chelsea.

I also don't know Potter before joining Chelsea but i know whose game inspire confidence between both of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lol it seems you are belong to tuchelcult that all I need to know ,the Mateo that won us our first champions league didn't have any trophy before coming to Chelsea,sarri one his first trophy ,your gaffer tuchel lost it both on and off pitch ,if you like continue to they cry ,the train don move
I don't belong to any cult. I respect Tuchel for what he achieved with us.

I'm not amnesiac to the extent that I'd compare a greenhorn like Potter with a world-class coach like Tuchel.

The fact that Tuchel is no longer with us doesn't mean the trophyless Potter is better.

The comparison is simply nonsensical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
A001:

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. When you accomplish that feat, let me know.

For now, your argument is purely sentimental and emotional bereft of any atom of logic.
you are the one sentimental here ,Potter has not done anything wrong yet to deserve any criticism,yet you brought up tuchel ,tell me who is the sentimental one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Wtf was that Robertson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you are the one sentimental here ,Potter has not done anything wrong yet to deserve any criticism,yet you brought up tuchel ,tell me who is the sentimental one
The simple truth is Potter hasn't done anything worthy of note with Chelsea yet.

Deal with that fact. It's too early to compare him with an accomplished coach like Tuchel.

Note that I'm not criticizing Potter. Just setting the records straight.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
A001:

I don't belong to any cult. I respect Tuchel for what he achieved with us.

I'm not amnesiac to the extent that I'd compare a greenhorn like Potter with a world-class coach like Tuchel.

The fact that Tuchel is no longer with us doesn't mean the trophyless Potter is better.

The comparison is simply nonsensical.
then go and join your tuchel now let us that support Chelsea compare as we want ,Potter ball is here to stay cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
A001:

The simple truth is Potter hasn't done anything worthy of note with Chelsea yet.

Deal with that fact. It's too early to compare him with an accomplished coach like Tuchel.

Note that I'm not criticizing Potter. Just setting the records straight.
na you Sabi ,if you wan did until tuchel matter na your biz ,if potterball Bleep up to we go throw under bus ,no coach or player is bigger than this club ,as for now ,Potter is more impressive than tuchel ,EOD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
then go and join your tuchel now let us that support Chelsea compare as we want ,Potter ball is here to stay cool
I see why they call you Portable. I don't have time for silly posts.

Stop quoting me to type nonsense. I've been a Chelsea fan long, long before Tuchel or your Harry Potter dreamt of joining the club.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
A001:

Graham Potter is better than Tuchel........At least i know whose tactics inspire confidence in me as a fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
A001:

I see why they call you Portable. I don't have time for silly posts.

Stop quoting me to type nonsense. I've been a Chelsea fan long, long before Tuchel or your Harry Potter dreamt of joining the club.
4 consecutive clean sheet under potterball ,if you like. start from your mother womb support Chelsea e no concern me, potterball has been impressive

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
popizaino:

Graham Potter is better than Tuchel........At least i know whose tactics inspire confidence in me as a fan.
Yes, he's to deluded folks. Real football fans know there's no basis for comparison.

Is he even better than Lampard or Avram Grant or Di Matteo? No.

When he becomes better than those ones, he can be compared with Tuchel.

For now, comparing both is mere wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
tongue cry from now till tomorrow,e no go bring tuchel back , Better join the moving train b grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
4 consecutive clean sheet under potterball ,if you like. start from your mother womb support Chelsea e no concern me, potterball has been impressive
Is that an achievement to be proud of with the caliber of players Chelsea has? He's not even the first Chelsea coach to achieve this feat.

This is Chelsea, not the lowly Brighton. The standards are high.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
omo you better jump o cheesy,Barca na sinking ship
sinking ship? the ship don sink tey tey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
KDB has measuring tape on his leg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
A001:

Is that an achievement to be proud of with the caliber of players Chelsea has? He's not even the first Chelsea coach to achieve this feat.

This is Chelsea, not the lowly Brighton. The standards are high.
every coach starts from somewhere,zidane with no coaching experience carried Madrid back to back champions league victory ,yet did it stop him from getting sacked ? like I said quit sobbing over tuchel ,get in on Potter train
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
User09:
RLC, Mount, Kovacic...smh

What an express middle
be like u put the traffic there grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
every coach starts from somewhere,zidane with no coaching experience carried Madrid back to back champions league victory ,yet did it stop him from getting sacked ? like I said quit sobbing over tuchel ,get in on Potter train
You're just saying nonsense. I'm a Chelsea fan, not a Tuchel or Potter fan.

What I stated about Tuchel is the simple truth since I'm not amnesiac or sentimental like you.

Apart from Mourinho, I'm not a fan of any coach.

When Potter wins a major trophy, we can start the comparison with coaches like Di Mateo and co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Havertz10:
Playing havertz on the left, what’s the point?
play him on the right what's the point...

Well Sterling almost scored from it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
donstan18:
That James wing just dey leak.

Kai!!
they knew the dude is out so na game plan till future notice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
airmark:

VAR check

grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bernando the f..**in Silva... BALLER
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Even Lampard achieved with us than Potter so far, not to talk of Tuchel.

But if Potter wins a major trophy with us, then we know he'll be better than Lampard. But nothing is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
A001:

You're just saying nonsense. I'm a Chelsea fan, not a Tuchel or Potter fan.

What I stated about Tuchel is the simple truth since I'm not amnesiac or sentimental like you.

Apart from Mourinho, I'm not a fan of any coach.

When Potter wins a major trophy, we can start the comparison with coaches like Di Mateo and co.
zidane with no coaching experience gave Madrid two champions league what do you have to say about that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Think Haaland will get more chances in the second half. He's especially done well peeling off the back of Gomez to win headers in the box.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Make we no lie, Liverpool needs mane.

Mane would have completed that jota's pass and make it a big chance.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sarri doing what he knows how to do best .......spoil bet .

Lazio 0

Udinese 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (15897) (15898) (15899) (15900) (15901) (15902) (15903) ... (19268) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kundistrict(m), Leyqute(m), BlueRayDick, Baddestguyp(m), ixyi(m), Feleezy(m), Youngzero2(m), Skimpledawg(m), Ibunkun1(m), CrystalTiger(m), Caicedobets(m), raumdeuter, Santos07 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.