Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10489376 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16023) (16024) (16025) (16026) (16027) (16028) (16029) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Havertz10:
he should stop being bias

Mount, sterling, chobalah and RLC shouldn’t be starting for Chelsea
I agree with imo ,too much English players bad Sha ,I can't believe I am saying this but it is what it is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bikeman good evening sir grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ibime:
It's me, lordfalcao Ibime reporting live from Salzburg with Lacazette Chalobah alert

29 starts, no defeat

30 is sure this weekend

Nwa Chukwu!

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
my only prayer is that we finish top four ,I no dey expect anything from Chelsea this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ibime:

But fear not, as long as Jehovah's boy Chalobah is on the pitch, there will be no loss

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Potter keep giving tuchelsexuals , sleepless nights,them want him to fail but ,man is too good, Even with injured players, imagine what he could do with fully fitted squad,I Stan Potter

Poropoto is too good grin. I concur
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Osimhen hattrick, Kvaratskhelia g/a, Messi g/a so my Saturday isn't totally ruined. Chelsea can fvck off for this weekend smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
macjireh:

Beware of westham....my advice to u cool
grin grin
Were you aware of Brighton

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Poropoto is too good grin. I concur
5 years contract he is here tocheesy lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
macjireh:

Humans can be so rigid in thoughts,,,it beats me...I remember how many of u here kept slamming Tuchel till he won UCL... even d day of UCL final,, some of u here wanted Chelsea to lose just to make a useless point... Give Potter some slack,,he will win a trophy DS season... Chelsea has a history of winning trophies with new coaches coming in during a season undecided lipsrsealed

cheesy

Una don hear?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ditching a proven winner and one of the best tacticians for a psychologist is a recipe for disaster. I hope Boehly doesn't end up wasting time and resources backing the wrong guy, because so far from what I have watched of Potter he's a downgrade to Tuchel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
While you benched your best player in an away game...Chai... grin grin grin

Clap for your self Graham Potter...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
arukwe123:
I always know anyone Dullstan apprise can never be quality undecided. That guy and mediocrity are like 5&6
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
my only prayer is that we finish top four ,I no dey expect anything from Chelsea this season
even Carabao cup
don't ever troll Barcelona at least it big club that beating us not small club twaaaah god forbid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Let's show love pls grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
cool hate of love him Potter is here to stay ,so brace up,many mofos still think coach is the problem this is as a result of years of bad signings ,I will like to apologise to tuchel though ,make vivell ,Paul ,Joe shields, Kyle Macaulay do scout better players abeg.

I repay sacking coach is not a solution the cycle will only be repeating,back Potter now or you will forever regret it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Havertz10:
No fight back from mumu Chelsea fans this time

This guy cheesy
Like say you no follow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
a good recruitment process is key ,that's why I am not even bothered a bit about our recent performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
KingAlabi:
Bikeman good evening sir grin grin grin
Your old friend cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Omo even if na Dumfries, I go accept abeg. We need to reinforce that RB position. And I sincerely hope the Zakharyan deal pulls through, and we get a DM in January. Caicedo was fantastic today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
“Against whom do you jest?
Against whom do you open wide your mouth
And stick out your tongue?
Are you not children of rebellion,
Offspring of deceit

Nwa Chukwu, you have tried. Your detractors should put up their favourite defenders records against yours and be put to shame.

You will never be defeated no more/
Only reason you ain't knocked out . . . is cos you hit your knees when you fall/
And Jesus you call/

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Amoto94:
Ditching a proven winner and one of the best tacticians for a psychologist is a recipe for disaster. I hope Boehly doesn't end up wasting time and resources backing the wrong guy, because so far from what I have watched of Potter he's a downgrade to Tuchel.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Oldboss:

even Carabao cup
don't ever troll Barcelona at least it big club that beating us not small club twaaaah god forbid
Chelsea lost many players due to sanction, we are rebuildingcheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Potter has not convinced you? Who d fvck are u all for potter to convince?

Lampard's major problem in Chelsea was defensively, that's what Tuchel solved that made it difficult for teams to score us that's why at the end of the season we wanted a good finisher, midfielder and possibly a defender. Lampard was far better than Tuchel attacking wise, maybe Lampard's mistake was with Rudiger and unlucky with Kante's form and fitness.

But look at Potter no bloody sick Kante, same old leaking Kepa and an attacking team that would have passed the ball back every other time than risk playing a pass forward.

People are talking about Mount going back to how he was under Lampard. Potter has slightly been better than Tuchel who may have suffered from several stuffs happening to him this year.

You want to compare Tuchel's first five games to Potter? Those games we looked sold defensively and created chances but we kept blaming our attack bluntness on the players. Did you watch the finals with Liverpool, both finals?

I am happy we won UCL but don't tell me it was an attacking master stroke of Tuchel, even Lampard would have attacked that game far better than Tuchel did

grin

Ooin.... tell them Angela.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Botfuss: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
The sweetest thing is that- they will give Potter more time thinking it’s because he’s not bought his own players, just the way they waited on lampard. Then he will sign his own players, every where go burst grin ; . Can’t wait till then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I agree with imo ,too much English players bad Sha ,I can't believe I am saying this but it is what it is
Rice and bellin might still join
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
youngZee23:
Rice and bellin might still join
lol for Bleep sake, make boehly do hand transfer plans to the guys he hired
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
BlueMann:
Omo even if na Dumfries, I go accept abeg. We need to reinforce that RB position. And I sincerely hope the Zakharyan deal pulls through, and we get a DM in January. Caicedo was fantastic today.
What of trossard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
no said it was going to be a smooth transition cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lol for Bleep sake, make boehly do hand transfer plans to the guys he hired
Lets see what they have for us this Tm

(1) (2) (3) ... (16023) (16024) (16025) (16026) (16027) (16028) (16029) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi, kingBolton and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.