Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512363 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16053) (16054) (16055) (16056) (16057) (16058) (16059) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Havertz10:
City vs Fulham, peeps were dropping commentary on the game, theme was already set, so I expected anybody here watching to understand my viewpoint based on my agenda

In this case, it’s against haaland
nigga you have no point, you are a fool supporting loser , as Soon as we sign nkunku ,I want you to personally pack fraudvertz back commot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
First blood to Lookman. Ironically Osimhen conceded the penalty which Lookman scored.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
Osimhen!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
Almajirihunter:

cry
Havertz has been shuffled in and out of different positions, he caught Covid, doesn’t play penalties

But despite all that, won the champions league and you want to compare that baller to this generic confidence merchant, someone that is literally fed chances on a regular, see how he was panicking for an arguably insignificant penalty against Fulham cheesy

You people are being very unfair to havertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
sod09:
Make I bend if raheem never testinapot grin grin
Wetin Lauren they look
You people will be dealt with tomorrow. This assnal top of the table nonsense must stop so you'll go to your real department which is top 4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Osimhen assist. A display of tremendous strength and tenacity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Osimhen with a goal and assist. Boy is on fire!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Havertz10:
Wouldn’t lie, I was very happy when that goal was canceled
are you still sad now he scored a penalty?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Havertz10:
Havertz has been shuffled in and out of different positions, he caught Covid, doesn’t play penalties

But despite all that, won the champions league and you want to compare that baller to this generic confidence merchant, someone that is literally fed chances on a regular, see how he was panicking for an arguably insignificant penalty against Fulham cheesy

doesn’t play penalties as if half of haaland goals are penalties

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Every small thing insult, the part that really baffles me is how unnecessary they are, you are trying to provoke a response I understand but use your head, you have insulted my family, my present and future, I don’t get mad, when will it boot?

You are just too lazy, if want to just troll, at least invest time into understanding the person you want to troll, so your efforts can be maximized

And Incase I haven’t said it enough, havertz > nkuku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
chelsea will go down tommorow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
but can never be as broke as Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
iwobi cook for me smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
shocked man city under 21 give man U under 21 6-1 ,yikes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

Rich chelsea wey dem give stadium 4 hire purchase.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Assnal will beg for a draw tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Rich chelsea wey dem give stadium 4 hire purchase.
ignorant as usual typical barca fan ,our stadium is owned by Chelsea pitch owners (CPO)

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
man city main team 1st (if arsenal lose tommorow), man city U21 first, this is example of good structure/club ideology ,it's not luck,it's not because they have the best coach or money ,it is simply hiring the right people for the right job ,same thing boehly wants to do ,but you know Chelsea fans ,instant success,oh well,time will tell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Can never be as successful as well

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Havertz10:

Kai is my player and I’ll always stan him against an outsider, but Haaland is different class entirely and it’s not just a today thing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Itsrm:
You have not won any top team in England this season. This arrogance has no foundation. You will be the one begging for a draw tomorrow cause that's the only result you can get.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Trevor012:

You have not won any top team in England this season. This arrogance has no foundation. You will be the one begging for a draw tomorrow cause that's the only result you can get.

Look at the irony. Just a couple of weeks back, your useless club was begging for a draw.

The same thing awaits Assnal tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Sterling has children and a wife (I think),I don't think he will atempt such , could ruin his relationship with James ,his family and even team mates ,is it worth the risk?
Konji no get sense oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pep Guardiola
Juergen Klopp
Antonio Conte
Eric Ten Haag
Unai Emery
Julien Lopetegui

These are top coaches in the world. They’ve all won league titles save one. Can you tell what’s common to all of them at the moment?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
ignorant as usual typical barca fan ,our stadium is owned by Chelsea pitch owners (CPO)

Same CPO that told Boely ..."the idea is that Chelsea Fc plays football at Stamford Bridge. If anybody wanted to move the club somewhere else, then they wouldn't be able to call it Chelsea Fc"

We have seen teams like ATM leaving their small arena 4 a bigger one yet they didn't change their name. but some CPO dey give holy Boely a.k.a chelsea general overseer terms & conditions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Havertz10:

Mbappe -pace merchant

Haaland -confidence merchant

Mount - work rate merchant

Your takes dey always muzz me

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Itsrm:
You wish

Zero your expectations from this team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Leyqute:
Pep Guardiola
Juergen Klopp
Antonio Conte
Eric Ten Haag
Unai Emery
Julien Lopetegui

These are top coaches in the world. They’ve all won league titles save one. Can you tell what’s common to all of them at the moment?

Tell us. We no get time to torture brain

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ibime:

Tell us. We no get time to torture brain
They coach in England currently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by myami: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
sod09:
Make I bend if raheem never testinapot grin grin
Wetin Lauren they look
she's not sexy. I like them hot and slutty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tataffo: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Leyqute:
Pep Guardiola
Juergen Klopp
Antonio Conte
Eric Ten Haag
Unai Emery
Julien Lopetegui

Nev3r played in a worldcup cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16053) (16054) (16055) (16056) (16057) (16058) (16059) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mecka and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.