Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10514502 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16057) (16058) (16059) (16060) (16061) (16062) (16063) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
loftus cheeks for starting xi

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
loftus cheeks for starting xi

Hope you can see this Potter is turning craze man?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
This mad coach sef. Joginho and Cheek na wa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Smh

Kovacic on the bench and RLc starting against arsenal.

Would have preferred pulisic ahead of sterling but it looks like potter is starting to drive English players agenda..

Oh well.

Make I prepare my mind for some trolling.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
popizaino:

Hope you can see this Potter is turning craze man?
I like him but sometimes na mumu, after all Zakaria display,zakria is ten times better than cheeks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Phoolish coach!! This guy needs to go asap angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
kovacic has mild injury y'all should calm down but what is RLC doing there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
This coach go spoil this game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sniper04:
This coach go spoil this game
let's hope not
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Cucurella has shown continuously that he can't play that LCB role but this man still plays him there.
Gentlemen, we have a stubborn coach on our hands. What happened to koulibally?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
As na back three, starting RLC at wingback was Potter's only option. Cucurella has to play WB with Chilwell out, meaning Azpi has to play CB along with the only other two fit CBs we have

My only grouse is starting Mount in a double pivot, but I guess Kovacic and Zakaria are both unable to start.

Between the defence and midfield, there's 6-7 players missing or unable to start. Cut the man some slack. We're really thin at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
diggz:

Chairman, please meet bar man to give you something chilled to calm you down. grin

Kovacic is carrying injury. Left Ass-Cheeks might even surprise you in this game. Forgotten stone something.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
small club wey dey use una as dumping site

Dumping site wey players Dey reject your club for

Dumping site indeed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
diggz:

It's when the match don spoil he will remember that Gallagher is more hardworking and Pulisic is more hungry than Sterling.

Is there any demon at Stamford bridge making some of these coaches act foolish?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
airmark:
Havertz, Sterling and Aubameyang upfront? If Arsenal don't score at least 2 unreplied goals in the first half, we have a chance.

Same thing i said to myself, they start very strongly I just hope the Brighton script doesn’t play out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
airmark:
Havertz, Sterling and Aubameyang upfront? If Arsenal don't score at least 2 unreplied goals in the first half, we have a chance.
Chance at what exactly

I expected him to at least play pulisic or bench RLC. just imagine this cunt angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
rooftops:
Cucurella has shown continuously that he can't play that LCB role but this man still plays him there.
Gentlemen, we have a stubborn coach on our hands. What happened to koulibally?

Look at the arrangement of the players. Cucurella is playing wingback not LCB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
BlueMann:
As na back three, starting RLC at wingback was Potter's only option. Cucurella has to play WB with Chilwell out, meaning Azpi has to play CB along with the only other two fit CBs we have

My only grouse is starting Mount in a double pivot, but I guess Kovacic and Zakaria are both unable to start.

Between the defence and midfield, there's 6-7 players missing or unable to start. Cut the man some slack. We're really thin at the moment.
finally somebody for our fan base wey they think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Omo abeg this your MCM potter is disappointing abeg

He better not lose this game I can manage a draw
We have Newcastle next and United are ahead of us

It's unbearable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
airmark:

It's when the match don spoil he will remember that Gallagher is more hardworking and Pulisic is hungrier than Sterling.

Is there any demon at Stamford bridge making some of these coaches act foolish?

Potter must be blind and steeewpid to keep starting sterling. Dull man…he needs to pack and go abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
afrodoc2:

Chairman, please meet bar man to give you something chilled to calm you down. grin

Kovacic is carrying injury. Left Ass-Cheeks might even surprise you in this game. Forgotten stone something.

Doc abeg leave me and this obioma of a coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
arukwe123:
This mad coach sef. Joginho and Cheek na wa

The way you Chelsea fans hate Jorginho ehnn

Was this not the same guy that was getting ballon d or shout outs then cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
BlueMann:

What stops him from playing 4 ATB with cucu and azpi??
Midfield of jorg ,mount, Gallagher

Sterling,auba,havertz upfront

He should be able to adjust injuries no be excuse

The guy no Sabi abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
We better not lose

Gallagher and puli have been doing well

How hard is it to adjust the formation and start them if there is injury crisis

Wneh did loftus trash become a RB?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
BlueMann:
According to Sterling, Broja is the fastest player at the club and it ain't close.

Wow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
drisham:
We better not lose
Gallagher and puli have been doing well
How hard is it to adjust the formation and start them if there is injury crisis
Wneh did loftus trash become a RB?
Gallagher lacks experience
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
drisham:

What stops him from playing 4 ATB with cucu and azpi??
Midfield of jorg ,mount, Gallagher

Sterling,auba,havertz upfront

He should be able to adjust injuries no be excuse

The guy no Sabi abeg

J5 and Mount offering protection to Silva, Chalobah, Cucu and Azpi against this Arsenal side.

Lol

Even if he goes with four at the back, RLC will still start in that double pivot ahead of mount cos he's more suited to the role.

Like I said, we're really thin. The only place we can complain about is the attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Was this not the same guy that was getting ballon d or shout outs then cheesy cheesy
jorginho lacks creativity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
BlueMann:

J5 and Mount offering protection to Silva, Chalobah, Cucu and Azpi against this Arsenal side.

Lol

Even if he goes with four at the back, RLC will still start in that double pivot ahead of mount cos he's more suited to the role.

Like I said, we're really thin. The only place we can complain about is the attack.

Sigh

Let's see how it pans out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
afrodoc2:

Kovacic is carrying injury. Left Ass-Cheeks might even surprise you in this game.

This is a new one grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
What is lofted abi na loftus doing in the line up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I don't hate Jorg. He is just too weak to be a Chelsea player.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16057) (16058) (16059) (16060) (16061) (16062) (16063) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, GoldenCircle, TrebleChamp(m), enigma0, hensben(m), airmark(m), popizaino(m), Unlimited22 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.