Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560289 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16159) (16160) (16161) (16162) (16163) (16164) (16165) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2022
Bombblacks:

Mr man they are people born, raised and working in Qatar that are Lgtv? Western media is calling out those laws oppressing them in the country. You are sounding confused.

Can you show me where they do practice LGBTXYZ openly in Qatar ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Can you show me where they do practice LGBTXYZ openly in Qatar ?
You are sounding even more confused. Are you telling me they are no Lgtv people living and working in Qatar?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Bombblacks:

You are sounding even more confused. Are you telling me they are no Lgtv people living and working in Qatar?

They should catch one of them first ,or what’s stopping them from hiding from who they are ?

What’s stopping them from practicing it openly ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They should catch one of them first ,or what’s stopping them from hiding from who they are ?
Now you are just sounding ignorant. Go and do your research.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

What’s stopping them from practicing it openly ?
God this nigga. You are basically seeing western media creating awareness on the laws discriminating against Lgtv people in Qatar preventing them from living their Iives openly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bombblacks:

Now you are just sounding ignorant. Go and do your research.

Naaa ,not sounding ignorant here .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You literally are my gee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Sadly, he's right

If you say LGBT is wrong in Qatar, and any that practices it should be penalized, you are indirectly supporting the killing of Deborah too; since its a law and thats the penalty.

I no dey support LGBTQGHAJHSHH people oh grin

But from una arguement, he seems to be having a valid point

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
izzou:

Sadly, he's right

If you say LGBT is wrong in Qatar, and any that practices it should be penalized, you are indirectly supporting the killing of Deborah too; since its a law and thats the penalty.

I no dey support LGBTQGHAJHSHH people oh grin

But from una arguement, he seems to be having a valid point
So why were the culprits arrested
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
iamoyindamola:

So why were the culprits arrested

Because we all cried on Soshio media, and they had to pacify us a little

Or have you heard anything since then?

Infact, will you ever hear anything after then?

There's this doc on BBC titled; THE COST OF BEING AN ATHEIST. It is the story of a guy that was jailed for 24 years in Kano because of what he posted about Muhammed

I dont like LGBTQ agenda, but supporting Qatar is just one being happy because its what you want.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
izzou:

Because we all cried on Soshio media, and they had to pacify us a little

Or have you heard anything since then?

Infact, will you ever hear anything after then?

There's this doc on BBC titled; THE COST OF BEING AN ATHEIST. It is the story of a guy that was jailed for 24 years in Kano because of what he posted about Muhammed

I dont like LGBTQ agenda, but supporting Qatar is just one being happy because its what you want.
Because of situations like this is the reason qatar warned them to obey or don't come at all
I mean how hard can that be, why can't they just concentrate on football

Why is no one blaming seun for that tag on islam thread, he gave everyone going to that thread a condition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Because of situations like this is the reason qatar warned them to obey or don't come at all

Why is no one blaming seun for that tag on islam thread, he gave everyone going to that thread a condition

Just leave them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
iamoyindamola:

The WC is not Qatar's property. Qatar did not invent the tournament, neither do they have sole rights to organize a World Cup. It has no relationship with Nairaland

Football is a Western invention, and it comes with all vices; If you know you can't accept all cultures and beliefs of the World, you have no business hosting it.

Let me ask you....Assuming the US bans Muslims for wearing hijab in USA 26. Who will you call inconsiderate?

1) The US, for depriving a Muslim girl from watching, knowing the fact that its her culture and beliefs

2) Or the Muslim girl for not removing her Hijab for 28 days?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ibime:
Airmark, your boy Pulisic has given up USA armband for the World Cup

Wise move

This World Cup na to hide your head if you be player. Any press conference you attend, wicked journalists will put you in soup with questions about LGBT and workers rights

Good for him as he needs to be focused and deliver with less pressure on him. Last week they took their LGBT campaign to his abode.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
izzou:

The WC is not Qatar's property. Qatar did not invent the tournament, neither do they have sole rights to organize a World Cup. It has no relationship with Nairaland

Football is a Western invention, and it comes with all vices; If you know you can't accept all cultures and beliefs of the World, you have no business hosting it.

Let me ask you....Assuming the US bans Muslims for wearing hijab in USA 26. Who will you call inconsiderate?

1) The US, for depriving a Muslim girl from watching, knowing the fact that its her culture and beliefs

I don't know their law now, but like 10yrs ago if you are walking on the road in Qatar with a lady that's not your wife, you may be confronted by their Police and deported if they find out she is your GF. They must have relaxed that now for the mundial.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
izzou:

USA law and it should be obeyed or they should boycott it too
I don't know why majority of people are relating the law to Islam
We have gay muslims too na

This is qatar law not islam law moreover the west gave them the right to host football tournament and they also should obey their terms and conditions
You can't come to my house and dictate for me even if you were the former occupant,na to nack you better 2 by 2 plank cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
iamoyindamola:

We have 27 more days to see if the average person can faaji safely in an Islamic theocracy. Faaji, not work.

Just remember it goes beyond lgbtq.

A bunch of tourist kaffirs on a fun holiday in a hardcore Islamic nation.

What could go wrong?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
iamoyindamola:

This is qatar law not islam law moreover the west gave them the right to host football tournament and they also should obey their terms and conditions
You can't come to my house and dictate for me even if you were the former occupant,na to nack you better 2 by 2 plank cheesy cheesy

Most muslim nations in the middle East have strict penal sharia as law.

And it applies to everyone

Which is why I am amused that the same Nigerians who always have their knickers in a twist over sharia are suddenly singing a different tune.

This is not the enemy of my enemy is my friend

This is first they came for the Jews but I did not speak up because I was not a jew.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Qatar is an Arab nation guided by Sharia and is a key member of the Muslim world.

(Though these days they're relaxing some of their harsh and inhumane Sharia laws.)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
MorataFC:
OK, na today be my own.

Happy birthday man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
izzou:

This is false equivalence in my opinion. wearing head covering is a religious injunction. being LGBTQ or wanting to drink beer is not. So if a muslim girl is deprived of wearing her head covering at USA 26 then yes! it is discrimination. She therefore has the choice of going through with the rules and attending the tournament or staying home.
Like many have stated here, all this is perfomative. If the West were so concerned they should have staged a boycott. That makes a louder statement than any armbands or statements.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

We have 27 more days to see if the average person can faaji safely in an Islamic theocracy. Faaji, not work.

Just remember it goes beyond lgbtq.

A bunch of tourist kaffirs on a fun holiday in a hardcore Islamic nation.

What could go wrong?

You are more interested in the tourism part funny enough i am a tourism practitioner
Before you organize tour for any body you have to know the country security, culture and their rules You can't tell an Armenian to go to Azerbaijan, or an Iranian to Israel
If you can't advise the tourists to obey their host country law they don't have business going there
Qatar never cry out they are looking for tourists

I remember when i was serving the first orientation in camp was dos and don'ts of our host state, we were severely warned not to violate or else we face the consequence alone, we either obey or relocate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
FBS:
Potential star boy/s

Pulisic/Rafael Leao/Vinicius - airmark
Raheem Sterling - Ibime
Musiala/Vinicius - A40
Musiala - Griffon
Rafael Leao - EmmanuelScott1
Havertz - Havertz10 (y'all know why)
Bellingham - WhoDeyHause
Marcus Rashford - akwesenana
German Mouyoko and Saka
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
MorataFC:
OK, na today be my own.

Happy birthday gee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
tng:

This is false equivalence in my opinion. wearing head covering is a religious injunction. being LGBTQ or wanting to drink beer is not. So if a muslim girl is deprived of wearing her head covering at USA 26 then yes! it is discrimination. She therefore has the choice of going through with the rules and attending the tournament or staying home.
Like many have stated here, all this is perfomative. If the West were so concerned they should have staged a boycott. That makes a louder statement than any armbands or statements.

Exactly but they all chicken out
Like the breaking news kane will not wear the rainbow band
Instead of them to fight the modern slavery they are fighting lost battle is that not hypocrisy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
A001:

Qatar is an Arab nation guided by Sharia and is a key member of the Muslim world.

(Though these days they're relaxing some of their harsh and inhumane Sharia laws.)
I disagree
The same Qatar and UAE our girls go for potty something grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Maguire to start grin grin
What a mumugate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Wahala
I say I no want you say na by force grin grin
Maybe the guy or girl is Gay or member of LGBT, because this I no gree, Qatar must Accept LGBT right is suspicious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Maguire to start grin grin
What a mumugate

Only laying a trap-pit for him to fall into......once him enter na bench till infinito
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
popizaino:

cheesy grin grin grin

Thanks man.
where rice and cake he say thanks man grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Iranian team with Carlos queiroz back as coach ,won’t forget how Portugal and Spain struggled against them at the last World Cup and Egypt at afcon

Diego simeone boko haram football loading grin

If Maguire looseguard,Teremi go take am shine grin

England should win though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
tng:

Its a perfect equivalent . What are you talking about? It's actually the opposite. Belonging to a religion is a choice that can changed at anytime whereas Heterosexuality and homosexuality is not. That's how people are born and it's something they cant change. It's a bigger discrimination than a Muslim girl deprived of covering her hair. A statement is a statement big or small. A performative statement is still a statement. It's like you criticizing me for giving an homeless man $1000 instead of building him a house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16159) (16160) (16161) (16162) (16163) (16164) (16165) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m), stulp16 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.