Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10450650 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16176) (16177) (16178) (16179) (16180) (16181) (16182) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
airmark:

If they beat England, Southgate should be flogged by all the English fans in Qatar.
grin exactly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bombblacks:

You are still typing out of point gee. Each and every human have the basics rights to be treated with respect and avoid being discriminated against despite skin color, race, sex or Sexuality, Yes or no. Since when is discrimination and bigotry against a group of people for something they are born with not against basic human rights and principles. Sexuality is not an American invention so I don't know what you are talking about in this paragraph. How can society accept or reject something we are born with and can't be changed? can society reject heterosexuality, Can society reject the various skin color, can society reject using the eyes for seeing or using legs for walking so why should society reject homosexuality? You are sounding really confused. You didn't answer my question on what age you choose to become an heterosexual.

I don’t have a problem with LGBTQ, i’m simply saying that it’s not a right, same way you don’t need a right to have sex with a woman any where in the world or to openly declare yourself heterosexual

It’s a social habit, overtime society will naturally accept it or reject it, it’s not a fundamental right that needs enforcement, as for the discrimination against it, well that is to be expected, laws wouldn’t stop it’s discrimination, bundling it into a right and asking for its enforcement will only annoy more people

LGBTQ isn’t a group that needs protection, you chose to express certain tendencies, a significant proportion of the world isn’t open to such social habits, saying that it’s your right to shove your habits down the throats of others is unacceptable especially given how easily impressionable a significant proportion of the world is

Everybody is a blank page at birth, you are a product of your environment, studies have shown that LGBTQ has been on the rise not because more people are realizing that they are like that but because more people are exposed to it through movies and MSM propaganda, some even use it as a means to gain favor

There are also it’s extremes like nonbinary and the likes

there is a feminine part in all men and a masculine part in all women, you can choose to tap into that part of yourself or not, it’s your choice at the end of the day but don’t demand special privileges over your habits

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

We will know who is overhyped soon

Time will tell
It took "organized" Copa America for them to win it in decades with prime Messi and other stars then, tournament wey get Brazil only as tough opponent, yet na them una dey tip world cup. Una funny walai!!

Just dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Trevor012:

That same Croatia flogged and topped Argentina with your billy Goat cheesy
with all the hype they had last worldcup, they no even see top3. Every worldcup you guys hype this English trash grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
donstan18:

It took "organized" Copa America for them to win it in decades with prime Messi and other stars then, tournament wey get Brazil only as tough opponent, yet na them una dey tip world cup. Una funny walai!!

Just dey watch.

They aren’t my top 2 favorites for the World Cup

The last time your England faced a South American team it took them a pk before they could win ,but it’s only Brazil that’s the tough opponent grin

Your England go humble you soon as always
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
madrid5:
england is more overhyped bros,england na Argentina wife anyday anytime

You never see wife wey later kill husband before?

It's unfortunate, Messi won't win the world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
England jam Iran wey no Sabi play ball ,they Don hype nonsense, make them jam better team first ,not nations that aren't keen on football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Trevor012:

What were you expecting from a team filled with midgets as attackers cheesy
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They aren’t my top 2 favorites for the World Cup

The last time your England faced a South American team it took them a pk before they could win ,but it’s only Brazil that’s the tough opponent grin
What of the last time Argentina faced an European team in a major tournament?

Should we check the humiliation Argentina don suffer for their hand? World Cup favorite indeed.

Just dey watch, the piping go loud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

And the England hypes begins

Everywhere was quiet till the 6-2 win ,i was thinking the fans are now loyal

Thank you Iran

I am not sure this Argentina can even beat Iran. I am seeing a combination of tired legs and inexperienced players, hurriedly packaged to leech on Messi's moments of brilliance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Goalazoooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Havertz10:
I don’t have a problem with LGBTQ, i’m simply saying that it’s not a right, same way you don’t need a right to have sex with a woman any where in the world or to openly declare yourself heterosexual

It’s a social habit, overtime society will naturally accept it or reject it, it’s not a fundamental right that needs enforcement, as for the discrimination against it, well that is to be expected, laws wouldn’t stop it’s discrimination, bundling it into a right and asking for its enforcement will only annoy more people

LGBTQ isn’t a group that needs protection, you chose to express certain tendencies, a significant proportion of the world isn’t open to such social habits, saying that it’s your right to shove your habits down the throats of others is unacceptable especially given how easily impressionable a significant proportion of the world is

Everybody is a blank page at birth, you are a product of your environment, studies have shown that LGBTQ has been on the rise not because more people are realizing that they are like that but because more people are exposed to it through movies and MSM propaganda, some even use it as a means to gain favor

There are also it’s extremes like nonbinary and the likes, there is a feminine part in all men and a masculine part in all women, you can choose to tap into that part of yourself or not, it’s your choice at the end of the day but don’t demand special privileges over your habits

The fact you keep saying it's a choice, social habit and equating it to sexual intercourse already tells me you have no idea what you are saying or talking about so am just wasting my time. In your mindset Homosexuality equals Anal sex which is hilarious. I have asked you repeatedly is heterosexuality a choice and at what age did you choose to be attracted to the opposite gender yet you haven't provided any answer. Gee they are basically laws in numerous countries where they can be jailed for certain number of years and even be stoned to death in Muslim countries so how are they not one of the most discriminated group of people in need of protection? Those Lgtv people are basically saying allow us live our lives and not discriminates and make laws that can imprison and even get them killed. If they are laws that can imprison you for just the color of your skin how would you react to it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
LMAO!!!

I laugh!!

I laughet!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
damn the hate for Argentina is so strong, they have been unbeaten since
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
airmark:

I am not sure this Argentina can even beat Iran. I am seeing a combination of tired legs and inexperienced players, hurriedly packaged to leech on Messi's moments of brilliance.

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Hmmm

1-1 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Oya Saudi let's go for the finishing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
airmark:

1-1 grin
Walai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
donstan18:

What of the last time Argentina faced an European team in a major tournament?

Should we check the humiliation Argentina don suffer for their hand? World Cup favorite indeed.

Just dey watch, the piping go loud.
No mind them..
Na here we go dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
Prime Messi with Tevez, Aguero, prime Di Maria, Mascherano and other big boys no win World Cup.

Na this finished Messi and that his bodyguard Espirit De Kpor wan win am.

Clowns

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
arukwe123:
with all the hype they had last worldcup, they no even see top3. Every worldcup you guys hype this English trash grin
Your Argentina M.I Agbaga is dropping a disaster class cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Goalazoooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Barca fans shut tha Bleep up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
I give up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
I DON’T BELIEVE THIS!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
1 more KSA.
We can do it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Another banger!!

This is world cup!!

Not organized Kpopa Amelica

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
I said this Argentina team won't reach semis
.. they are trash and overhyped
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:
I give up
Shey I told you when the squad was announced. We dey here cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Walai

When people wey sabi football dey talk, listen.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
God is gud abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (16176) (16177) (16178) (16179) (16180) (16181) (16182) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Debroslink, raumdeuter, Silentgroper(m), Windscribe, BlueMann and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.