Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10620881 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16316) (16317) (16318) (16319) (16320) (16321) (16322) ... (19268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I've been supporting croatia before they started this world cup and why are you crying over modric motm awards. When they gave your overhyped gavi over players that did better you did not say anything.

Oh it’s gavi that’s giving you sleepless night ?

Who did better than gavi against Costa Rica ?

Stop clowning,hate don make you blind grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin grin grin. Chelshit. Make premier League start quickly all this chelshit fans don dey get mouth to talk. I even see one laughing on Saturday and Sunday. Make World cup finsh sharply. Make Chelsea kon resume thier wotowoto grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
This muller is lowkey looking finished...Zero impacts in all German matches till now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Borntosmoke:
grin grin grin. Chelshit. Make premier League start quickly all this chelshit fans don dey get mouth to talk. I even see one laughing on Saturday and Sunday. Make World cup finsh sharply. Make Chelsea kon resume thier wotowoto grin grin.
This one don smoke loud finish don dey display
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Oh it’s gavi that’s giving you sleepless night ?

Who did better than gavi against Costa Rica ?

Stop clowning,hate don make you blind grin
Modric will soon give you sleepless night again just like he did to your low budget isco sushiesta in 2018 with balloon dor. Pass Japan first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
PDPGuy:

Really don’t know.
My guess is that it will be only players that were part of match-day squads between last year and this year..
I just feel this is creating a new problem where there was none before. Players should get the money they earn from their tournament.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Luciferhimself: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
donjazet:
These guys looked very scared and was pleading with us that it was the " devil that took over them".

I didn't take over anybody. it's the lust and homosexuality that God put in animals as seen here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals that he put in some humans too. That girls have sex with girls and boys have sex with boys is something I had nothing to do with. Please if you happen to meet these boys again in the future kindly tell them my side of the story. This homosexuality God put is one of the reasons me and am get issues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Modric will soon give you sleepless night again just like he did to your low budget isco sushiesta in 2018 with balloon dor. Pass Japan first.

Everyone loves iniesta ,I think you are the only person who don’t like him ,maybe because of that late goal at the ojuelegba bridge cheesy

Even a blind man knows he isn’t on iniesta level

Na Barcelona players go kill this one cheesy cheesy cheesy

You better rest and stop displaying your ignorance because of the igbo wey you smoke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

A ballon d or he won ahead of Ronaldo gave me a Messi fan sleepless nights ?

Your Mumu na world class cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why must fifa use a female first referee in this world cup? What if they fire hot shot on her breast will she not faint? Or somebody mistakenly tackles her in the match? All this womenisation is not necessary in everything. Maybe they will soon start allowing female players or transgender to play with men too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 47c3ee: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

A ballon d or he won ahead of Ronaldo gave me a Messi fan sleepless nights ?

Your Mumu na world class cheesy cheesy

Lol, guy try dey use punctuation when typing, reading what you wrote can plunge someone into dementia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
kingBolton:

I just feel this is creating a new problem where there was none before. Players should get the money they earn from their tournament.
Yea, especially on which players would benefit from the largesse.

Reason why the women are getting a cut is that both US National teams and US Soccer negotiated a collective bargaining agreement where both teams would be equally paid from all sources, including FIFA bonuses

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 47c3ee: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Everyone loves iniesta ,I think you are the knelt person who don’t like him ,maybe because of that late goal at the ojuelegba bridge cheesy

You better rest and stop displaying your ignorance because of the igbo wey you smoke

Lol cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
47c3ee:

Lol, guy try dey use punctuation when typing, reading what you wrote can plunge someone into dementia.

Sorry my teacher grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
The Leprous Fingers are quiet this days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Everyone loves iniesta ,I think you are the only person who don’t like him ,maybe because of that late goal at the ojuelegba bridge cheesy

Where is Iniesta Balon D'or? The highest individual award a player can ever win

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sportsweb:
Where is Iniesta Balon D'or? The highest individual award a player can ever win

You are trolling

You know the better player man .

Did he deserve that ballon d or ahead of Ronaldo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
PDPGuy:

Yea, especially on which players would benefit from the largesse.

Reason why the women are getting a cut is that both US National teams and US Soccer negotiated a collective bargaining agreement where both teams would be equally paid from all sources, including FIFA bonuses
Wondering why the men team agree to that deal when they are not generating the same amount of revenue. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think the price money for the women world cup and men are thesame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Why must fifa use a female first referee in this world cup? What if they fire hot shot on her breast will she not faint? Or somebody mistakenly tackles her in the match? All this womenisation is not necessary in everything. Maybe they will soon start allowing female players or transgender to play with men too.
Lol
I hope FIFA also appoints male referees at next year’s women’s World Cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
kingBolton:

Wondering why the men team agree to that deal when they are not generating the same amount of revenue. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think the price money for the women world cup and men are thesame.
You’re right, the prize money ain’t the same. However, the women have brought in more revenue over the last 3-4 years than the men, in large part due to the fact that the men failed to qualify for the last World Cup, whilst the women have won the last 2 WWCs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
PDPGuy:

You’re right, the prize money ain’t the same. However, the women have brought in more revenue over the last 3-4 years than the men, in large part due to the fact that the men failed to qualify for the last World Cup, whilst the women have won the last 2 WWCs
It's a win win situation for both of them I guess.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

She has reffed other male games too.

She reffed UEFA Super Cup between Chelsea and Liverpool.

She also refs some UCL games too.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Goal Gnabry
Goal Spain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
popizaino:

He mentioned and that warranted your reply,now tell if the post you responded to had your mention in it or anything related to you?

It’s okay bro

Morata has scored ,more points for you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Morataaaaaa

Thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Germany should add more

Incase Japan wan shock Spain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You are trolling

You know the better player man .

Did he deserve that ballon d or ahead of Ronaldo grin
Lol, a Messi fan supporting Ronaldo, saying he deserved the Balon D'or because it's Iniesta v Modric discussion.

When it turns to Messi vs Ronaldo, automatically Modric deserved the Balon D'or grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sportsweb:
Lol, a Messi fan supporting Ronaldo, saying he deserved the Balon D'or because it's Iniesta v Modric discussion.

When it turns to Messi vs Ronaldo, automatically Modric deserved the Balon D'or grin grin

Na question I ask

If you think modric is better than iniesta then I have nothing to say to you bro

One helped his country to win the World Cup and 2 European championship but you all should pretend that the other is better because you don’t like Barca players

Supporting Ronaldo when I was so happy with modric winning that award even though we all know he didn’t deserve it

You no get Wetin you wan talk ,modric no reach iniesta level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
Goal Gnabry
Goal Spain
Goal Morocco

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
PDPGuy:

Lol
I hope FIFA also appoints male referees at next year’s women’s World Cup
I don't they will. Maybe as var but not the main referee.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
CAPdan21:
This muller is lowkey looking finished...Zero impacts in all German matches till now

Finished man benching havertz

What will havertz qualified as?

tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

It’s okay bro

Morata has scored ,more points for you grin

I no dey hype rubbish. I totally forgot Bruno ma me for dey lead now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16316) (16317) (16318) (16319) (16320) (16321) (16322) ... (19268) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), Silentgroper(m), andrewbaba44, teey0007, azpekuliar, rooftops, Demolz, AirBay, jpmoriarti(m), Iriruaga100(m), Jodera, teeshet, Android17, reccy(m), Geld(m), lordfalcao(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.