Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10444579 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16326) (16327) (16328) (16329) (16330) (16331) (16332) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If guardiola was your coach ,you will understand why most of us will always Stan him for life

Make guardiola catch your team with ziyech sterling and co then you go understand
Sterling you say?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2022
TalabiAudu:

Bro grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See vex wey him use carry that MOTM award grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 12:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Ibime:

See vex wey him use carry that MOTM award grin grin grin
Same vibes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 12:10am On Dec 02, 2022
Sportsweb:
As if Barcelona bias isn't killing Spainish national team

Barcelona bias but Spain were semi finalist at the last Euro and are at R16 of this World Cup.

Besides apart from Busquets, Enrique has really mixed things up very well and have dropped non performing players. Bayern literally threatened their national team if Bayern players don’t play. You don’t see Barca or Madrid doing the same and it’s no surprise seeing them struggle at tournaments

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 12:15am On Dec 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I honestly expected MATS to start ahead of Neuer for their last game but what do we know? If they like let them still keep the latter in ice to be first choice until the 2024 Euros being hosted in their home, Neuer na GOAT but he should be resting now, Same with busquets

MATS should’ve been played from match day 1. He’s in very decent form coming into the competition and offers something different than Neuer. Neuer is turning out to be Buffon. Keepers that don’t know when their time is up and should give way for others.

Busquets too. Lost a couple of possessions today. Rodri is a perfect replacement but same loyalty is what will kill Enrique

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If guardiola was your coach ,you will understand why most of us will always Stan him for life

Make guardiola catch your team with ziyech sterling and co then you go understand
they will cook ,too bad tuchel and Potter are mid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:36am On Dec 02, 2022
Emaprince:
Mount laid a fine through ball on a platter for him to shine with and lift the CL. Sadly, there is no mount in Germany.
that was the last time mount was creative, don't think mount can hit that kind of pass again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:36am On Dec 02, 2022
Sportsweb:
Apart from Lewandowski and Christensen, which other Barca players has scored.

Only Man United and Chelsea players has six goals in this World Cup.
yep cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 1:59am On Dec 02, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
we have good players
where is Pount angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:37am On Dec 02, 2022
Nirvana101:
Since Boateng left this team, they've been so horrific in major tournaments. Shocking..

I wonder why? Those people that Boateng has been carrying got exposed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
long time ago,I told that old nigga that German league is Farmers league,world cup don confirm am

How many leagues have produced more world cup winners in Europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 5:17am On Dec 02, 2022
Havertz10:
Only got to play 90mins at the World Cup

We go again in a few years

Fuckingggg overhyped musialla
please shut your stinking mouth. You are hating on musiala because he'd be an hinderance to havertz transfer to bayern and German coaches will deffos biuld a team around him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 5:49am On Dec 02, 2022
homesteady:

Update Update Update.
Kimmich has led Germany to another disgrace. He is so consistent grin grin

A40 I greet you oh.

That guy gives me Alcantara vibes. Makes ordinary passess look like he's doing something special
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:32am On Dec 02, 2022
FBS:

Wey this your energy dey 2 weeks ago? Na now you come dey shout update update? grin

But why 10 points though?
2 goals = 4 pts
MOTM = 1 pt.

He came from the bench now

Had a hand in 3goals

He deserves bonus point abeg embarassed even if it's 2 pts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Same vibes

I won the battle but lost the war vibes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2022
drisham:

He came from the bench now

Had a hand in 3goals

He deserves bonus point abeg embarassed even if it's 2 pts
MOTM = Bonus point.
That should be obvious innit? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2022
hensben:
Our problem is the midfield structure, we have to change that if we want to see the best of attackers. We need an astute CDM and a creative one.
I totally agree with this. Look at USA, see how energetic and good the midfield is and see how pulisic is on beast mode. Won't be bad if chelsea snap musah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2022
Itsrm:

That guy gives me Alcantara vibes. Makes ordinary passess look like he's doing something special
The way Alcantara dey bend body just to give ordinary pass eh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

lol
so what now happened to all the mancity players he discarded and couldn't do anything tangible with when he first got to mancity? Those players won premier league and got to semi final of ucl but suddenly they were not Good enough for him anymore? What happened to his genius tutelage for the likes of Nasir etc?

Should we list the number of big money move players that failed under the tutelage of your genius? How do you think fraudiola Became the manager to spend most money in the history of football?

Lol he even listed sterling grin grin
I bet you got caught in the moment and you didnt think this post through before dropping it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2022
FBS:

Sterling you say?

Yes

You saw him at mancity outscoring strikers ,scoring 16 20 epl goals per season as a winger ,have better epl goal stats than hazard ,is he better than hazard ? No

The guardiola effect bro

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2022
Emaprince:
pep ran away from chealsea. He knew he would be sacked if he fails as he did woefully in his first season at City...he likes it where it is made easy

Pep ram away from no where

He prefers city doesn’t meant he ran away from Chelsea

Mancity have been waiting for him from the day he left Bayern Munich ,went on a year holiday ,so he didn’t run away

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Yes

You saw him at mancity outscoring strikers ,scoring 16 20 epl goals per season as a winger ,have better epl goal stats than hazard ,is he better than hazard ? No

The guardiola effect bro
was guardiila the reason he also did his normal double digits at Liverpool before making a good averagely big money move to mancity?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nirvana101: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2022
I think I missed out on this game. @FBS is it too late to join? This kind of game is exactly what's needed on this thread. We need plenty football analyst who can spot the "Eye test" wink

I'm surprised that Hensben didn't join because he's usually very good with "eye test" but I'm not gutted because there are some top, top analyst on your list. R16 here we go cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
was guardiila the reason he also did his normal double digits at Liverpool before making a good averagely big money move to mancity?

What normal double digit at Liverpool ?

Did you watch iheanacho outscoring sterling under pellegrini despite playing 5 minutes from the bench almost everytime ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
lol
so what now happened to all the mancity players he discarded and couldn't do anything tangible with when he first got to mancity? Those players won premier league and got to semi final of ucl but suddenly they were not Good enough for him anymore? What happened to his genius tutelage for the likes of Nasir etc?

Should we list the number of big money move players that failed under the tutelage of your genius? How do you think fraudiola Became the manager to spend most money in the history of football?

Lol he even listed sterling grin grin
I bet you got caught in the moment and you didnt think this post through before dropping it grin

Yeah he is expected to be winning trophies with clichy Zabaleta who are all old ba ?

He only didn’t win anything in his first season ,after that the rest is history

The same thing that made you all call him fraudiola is the same thing your club is doing now ,the difference is he will be in first position if he spends like your club ,while you guys are languishing at 8th position

Una don run am and una see so e no easy ,Abi no be una defense cost almost 200 million ,something you all trolled guardiola for

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2022
akwesenana:

How Hirohito go look Hitler tomorrow morning?? sad
Lool this is just dark. Especially in light of Kanye's recent rants
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2022
Kieron Dyer: "You do not sack Thomas Tuchel for Graham Potter, that's just my opinion. I've spoken to people who have had both as a coach — I'm not going to name them — and they're like... you cannot compare the two."

(
@TrueGeordieTG
Podcast)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Yeah he is expected to be winning trophies with clichy Zabaleta who are all old ba ?

He only didn’t win anything in his first season ,after that the rest is history

The same thing that made you all call him fraudiola is the same thing your club is doing now ,the difference is he will be in first position if he spends like your club ,while you guys are languishing at 8th position

Una don run am and una see so e no easy ,Abi no be una defense cost almost 200 million ,something you all trolled guardiola for
why are you suddenly contradicting yourself?

You said fraudiola is the genius that makes player look good.
What happened to the players he shipped out and couldn't do anything with them?

What happened to his genius?
I bet the likes of nasir, Garcia, or even Jesus (aka positionless striker) wouldn't mind a taste of this genius to make them look decent.
Don't get me started on the flops he has bought over the years.

What happened to this genius Mr Andrew?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
why are you suddenly contradicting yourself?

You said fraudiola is the genius that makes player look good.
What happened to the players he shipped out and couldn't do anything with them?

What happened to his genius?
I bet the likes of nasir, Garcia, or even Jesus (aka positionless striker) wouldn't mind a taste of this genius to make them look decent.
Don't get me started on the flops he has bought over the years.

What happened to this genius Mr Andrew?

Because pep makes a player Looks good meant he will makes everyone looks good ,like he is perfect ?

Someone will think Jesus has been a bad player in the epl

No need to talk Much ,you guys hate him because he has been dominating the league ,so if I talk from now till next hear you no go agree because of jealousy

We can see how sterling is looking good at your club just as he was under guardiola

Should we also start with your flops ,the flop in your club currently is worst than anything elsewhere

Give it a rest since you are looking for agenda against pep while I am trying to have a sincere conversation

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

What normal double digit at Liverpool ?

Did you watch iheanacho outscoring sterling under pellegrini despite playing 5 minutes from the bench almost everytime ?
very young sterling scored double digits goals at Liverpool before moving to city.
He did again at mancity before fraudiola came.

Fraudiola received peaked sterling, used best out of him and dumped aloku, over used finished sterling on Chelsea. Just like Madrid got finished hazard. grin

Sarri got the best of hazard at his peak period, does that mean hazard was bad before sarri or sarri is a genius that somehow magically made hazard perform optimally?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
very young sterling scored double digits goals at Liverpool before moving to city.
He did again at mancity before fraudiola came.

Fraudiola received peaked sterling, used best out of him and dumped aloku, over used finished sterling on Chelsea. Just like Madrid got finished hazard. grin

Sarri got the best of hazard at his peak period, does that mean hazard was bad before sarri or sarri is a genius that somehow magically made hazard perform optimally?

Show me sterling stats at man city under pellegrini before pep came grin

Pellegrini received sterling before pep ,so I need you to show me his performance under pellegrini and compare to pep

Show me sterling double digit premier league goal at Liverpool

I no ask for much ,I will be waiting .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2022
Adiwana:
Musiala, Musiala person no go hear word. Pulling a MOTM when it mattered most, no be dribbling and booting the ball out of the stadium

Bros, that boy is good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16326) (16327) (16328) (16329) (16330) (16331) (16332) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wman(m), PDPGuy and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.