Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10440284 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16364) (16365) (16366) (16367) (16368) (16369) (16370) ... (19111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
User09:
To be fair the comparison may be easier with Ronaldo especially given that it's always gonna be stats and numbers based. Ronaldo fans know all about this

We all know no one compares to Messi in terms of all-round football. The possibility of Mbappe catching up with Ronaldo may exist definitely not Messi

Ronaldo and Messi are not in the same bucket no matter the lies you say to each other

Haaland is there to drag the stat padding Market with mbappe

Mbappe is the better player but it will be a long ride with the Norwegian robot grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Messi was loved by everyone till man united and Madrid fans forced the debate ,50 percent of man united fans have now returned to factory settings

The remaining 50 percent of man united fans and Madrid fans should keep up with the delusion grin
imagine the blasphemy this niggas are capping, mbappe better than Messi and penaldo, damn some people started watching football recently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Devvy4: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Ronaldo got knocked out in the group stage...if only Portugal had Messi's group stage goals they would have been in the knockout stages

I asked a simple question, how did Pessi drag that Argentine team to the finals without scoring a knockout stage goal?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rashford didn't start?

Na joke be this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
only reason England will win this match is because that basket Mendy ,mickey mount benched as usual, Southgate has more spine than Potter , callagher boots go don get excess cobwebs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
ibeme himself is a Messi hater! wetin Messi do am I no know, tufiakwa

I'm not a Messi hater. He is by far the best player of our generation which I've always acknowledged

I just root for Ronaldo because as a man, you have to value self improvement and hard work. If you believe in self-improvement against all odds, you will identify with Ronaldo. Add in the fact I hate Barca with passion, and I will always laugh at any misfortune that befall Messi

But when it comes to GOAT conversation, Messi does not belong with Pele and Maradona in the absence of World Cup domination

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mendy Neve keep cleensheet since he replaced Potter ,let that sink in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ibime:

When he add a couple of UCLs, Messi and Ronaldo no get argument again

Na the same argument Una use put Messi and Ronaldo with Pele and Ronaldo wey we go use for Una with Mbappe.

grin grin gbam!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ibime:

I'm not a Messi hater. He is by far the best player of our generation which I've always acknowledged

I just root for Ronaldo because as a man, you have to value self improvement and hard work. If you believe in self-improvement against all odds, you will identify with Ronaldo

I stopped reading here ,you root for Ronaldo hence Ronaldo fanboy ,that's all I need to know ,I respect you make I no talk my mind make e. end here , meanwhile stick to Mickey mount. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
fredoooooo:
Giroud my man grin

Absolutely. He earned everything he had,nothing was given to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
drisham:
Omo this France fit beat us for Q/F oo

Donstan are you seeing this?
Switzerland dealt with them in the last Euros after all the hype.

Yea, I rate them, but I no send them.

England >>>
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I will never hate him

I am a big fan of Haaland but I will always tell people mbappe is clear overall

No wahala boss. If you say so grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
Devvy4:

I asked a simple question, how did Pessi drag that Argentine team to the finals without scoring a knockout stage goal?
I answered by saying he helped them qualify to the knockout in the first place...you can't go into the knockout without passing through group stage... Ronaldo should know this after getting whooped by Germany

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
I stopped reading here ,you root for Ronaldo hence Ronaldo fanboy ,that's all I need to know ,I respect you make I no talk my mind make e. end here , meanwhile stick to Mickey mount. tongue
Na donstan stan mickey mount and twerkling

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
fat nyash fit don cheat them catch am
Family Problem.

Man City Really dealt with us.. They sold expired player to Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sportsweb:
Family Problem.

aje ,I tire,we are stuxk with him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Na donstan stan mickey mount and twerkling
cheesy,sometimes their take for footballthey tire me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sportsweb:
Family Problem.

How does family problem relate with a Player being expired ?

So any player we get family problem don expire ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
This mumugate benched rashford

Omo ehn angry

At least na just Senegal sha we suppose whoop them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How does family problem relate with a Player being expired ?

So any player we get family problem don expire ?
Family problem ko

Man has lost his place in the three Lion team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
can't take your opinion serious if Stan Ronaldo and Mount at the same time, mbanu,e no go work
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
can't take your opinion serious if Stan Ronaldo and Mount at the same time, mbanu,e no go work
You no well. Ronaldo is Great player. You are only mocking this expired 37-year-old version of Ronaldo.

Stop capping rubbish.

For Mount, that one is overated English hype job

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Can this mbappe score 91 goals in a calendar year or 17 champions league goals in a season? What about 7 and 5 ballon dors? Mbappe can never be greater than Messi and Ronald. I'm putting it here so that future nairaland readers will see it.

Yes I agree with you. He will never be greater than Messi and Ronaldo even if he wins the world cup back to back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sportsweb:
You no well. Ronaldo is Great player. You are only mocking this expired 37-year-old version of Ronaldo.

Stop capping rubbish.

For Mount, that one is overated English hype job
you that claimed mbappe is better than Messi and Ronaldo,some of una deserve beating for una nonsense take ,ibi.me only concurred with you because he has seen Messi is stealing all the attention for world cup stage as since he knows he can't compare Messi and Ronaldo now he snuck in mbappe, notice how he refuse to mention Ronaldo but it's quick to claim Messi is not a GOAT,like I said ,some of una deserve beating cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ibime:

Dem no know say na WC hard pass

3 UCL sure for Mbappe with some major.goal records along the way. If he collect golden ball and/or golden boot this world cup, he done already close international argument

E no get wetin dem go use argue against am

The only thing sure for him is French PR else nothing will make him enter the book of football all time greats which both Ronaldo and Messi are already in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sportsweb:
Dem no know..

Folks am not saying Mbappe is better than Ronaldo or Messi but am only saying he will smash all their records if he continues this pace and guess what The Younger Generation will be talking about him

Which of their records will he smash?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sportsweb:
Family problem ko

Man has lost his place in the three Lion team

No be today dem Dey bench players

He is not available
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Senegal no fall hands today abeg embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
FBS:
Star boy Part 2. - Score card coming up!

airmark - Pulisic/Vinicius
akwesenana Rashford/Vinicius
Amoto94 - Ziyech/Vinicius
andrewbaba44 - Sofiane Boufal/Gavi
BlaqFaze - Dani Olmo/Julian Alvarez
BlueMann - Pulisic/J.Alvarez
CAPdan21 - J.Alvarez/vinicius
donstan18 - Kane/Bruno
dostr4 - Kramaric /Bruno
drisham -Ziyech/Mount
EmmanuelScott1 - Richarlison/Gakpo
Expert17 - Bruno/Gakpo
iamoyindamola - Gakpo/Bruno
Ibime - J. Alvarez/RicharlIson
Ibukzy - Vinicius/Julian Alvarez
Joezinho -Pulisic/Bruno
Kilishihunter - Pedri/Julian Alvarez
Leyqute -Bruno/Vinicius 
Mrphilia - Richalison/Gakpo
odizeey - Gakpo/Rashford
Oldboss - Morata/Alvarez
popizaino Julian Alvarez/Harry kane
postdigger - Julian Alvarez/Gakpo
Realtord43 - J. Alvarez & E. Fernardes
Roland17- Kramaric/J. Alvarez
Shegzdave - Gakpo/Vinicius
Skimpledawg - Julian Alvarez/Rashford
Sportsweb - Vinicius/ Gakpo
Thazard - Alvaro Morata/Rafeal Leao
youngZee23 - Gavi/Bellingham
zeusis - Joao Felix

Rules:
Max 2 players
No OGs, (e.g, Kylian, Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi etc)
Bonus 5 points for every player that made it to the next round
For new analysts joining the "Eye test" contest - points from previous matches will not be carried over into R16.
Each goal = 15 points
Assist = 10 points
MOTM = 20 points
Yellow card = - 5 points
RED Card = - 10 points.
Penalty miss (in game or Penalty shoot out) = -5

In addition to that
If a player wins an award at the end of the tournament;
Golden boot - 30 points
young player - 20 points
golden ball - 20 points
Bellingham/Gvardiol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ibime:
Italy always produce the best keepers

Pagliuca, Peruzzi, Zenga and Toldo

We never talk Dino Zoff, Buffon or Donnaruma

How come Zenga looks younger than all the others
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Henderson again cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:

This comment shows you just started watching football

Ronaldo is king and a great..he has achieved everything there is to achieve..broke every record

He is 37 now so cut him some slack

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16364) (16365) (16366) (16367) (16368) (16369) (16370) ... (19111) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LUGER(m), Sportsweb, lordfalcao(m), VillageBus(m), Whizlight(m), Ibukzy, Bluelines69, monerozi5590, oliverano and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.