Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,338 members, 7,867,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767089 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16372) (16373) (16374) (16375) (16376) (16377) (16378) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
diggz:

The mad man was going to convert us into a care home for retirees and permanently sickbay players. I will never forgive Tuchel. In my books he is worse than sarri walahi

In the words of Swiz123, may he never find another job, even in the banking sector! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ibime:

In the words of Swiz123, may he never find another job, even in the banking sector! cheesy

Swiz na wicked man loool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You cannot be dissing Argentina when you have played against Iran wales and USA

None of these teams can even stand Mexico

no worry yourself chillax and enjoy the show cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Havertz10:
Another reason why the champions league > World Cup

Two legged tie knock out rounds

Rest bro. Even if it’s a four legged tie, this Senegal team still won’t beat the three lions.

Stop justifying your cappings..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
forgiveness dude has never been smart ,I stopped taking him serious when he said mount is better than phoden that's when I knew I was arguing with a kid
since the day I had this convo with him, I knew he was irredeemable. Imagine relying on sterling as a chelsea fan

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
chic2pimp:

Make I buy you box of tissue abi? tongue grin.....My lads will go into that game relaxed as France are the favourites so all the pressure is on them cool
Pressure on the useless people that create football.. France don wọn world cup na una never win am aside from the one you use ojoro wọn in Eggland ... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Lol...i shock as i see "no Barca keeper has won Fifa best" how that one take concern the stinking performance from Senegal today? grin

Where dis one see "no Barca keeper...."? U sabi comprehend so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
nonsense Performance they couldn't even put a fight useless team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
zeusis:

people can't have regular convos in here without angling for bants and stuffs like that. There was literally no bant intended from you and there was no need for him to quickly be on the offensive
I mean, even your comrades here are having a go at Tuchel for making those signings (Kouli and co).

I've forgotten everything Barca since WC started
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
zeusis:

since the day I had this convo with him, I knew he was irredeemable. Imagine relying on sterling as a chelsea fan
my brother please save your strength you can't save who doesn't want to be saved ,he is not wise

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
This formation na Wetin Southgate suppose use defeat Italy easily this time last year, he go dey play 3 centrebacks for Italy wey no get striker, instead of targeting Jogginghoe with runs from midfield

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
The Foden should play guys were justified today. He played well and picked his passes quickly, no dulling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
I struggled to see Mount until he committed a foul. He has passion though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
zeusis:

Keep being deluded believing Guardiola gave Sterling football career.

Did Guardiola made him in Liverpool too? grin

Stats don't lie. Definitely, you are beyond irredeemable.

Go and talks this jargon before sport pundits. They will laugh at you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
It's now obvious that some fake supporters here use Mount to troll us. I mean, a hot potato can't be dropped so quickly as they did Mount.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sportsweb:
Not sure.. but Mbappe and Haaland may break their goalscoring records

Well i don't think so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
swiz123:
he came on and was busy jumping from one foul to the other
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ibime:
This formation na Wetin Southgate suppose use defeat Italy easily this time last year, he go dey play 3 centrebacks for Italy wey no get striker, instead of targeting Jogginghoe with runs from midfield
Gbam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

But Mendy was showing his mendybilities without Chelsea's system. He might not really have been at fault more than koulibaly for the first but he was culpable for the remaining two. Did you not see cameroon 's keeper against Brazil or morocco 's own against croatia and Belgium? Mendy is sadly finished.

How was he culpable for the 2?

Can you just answer the simple question?

If Havertz was in those 3 one on one positions, do you expect him to score or miss? Let's apply cognitive analysis to this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
swiz123:
people are still living in denial,mount is flopping hard ,no amount of PR will save him unless Potter continues to favour him ,he should be benched until he have sense,when we talk them go say na hate and agenda, meanwhile ,na simple criticism to inspire him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
swiz123:
Please, who knows why Donstan18 picked Bruno and Harry Kane instead of Mount and Kane.

grin grin grin grin

You like trouble pass fight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
4 games
12 goals scored
3 clean sheets
1 conceded from open play

Next fixture is though but we move cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Focus on how to win France and stop blabbing

As if England won plumbers from Hungary the last time they met

This is the problem with you English fans

You all said France will destroy Poland but the score line was the same with when they played Argentina

Ok boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
England vs France should have been the final. These are the two best teams in the tournament
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
everybody rooting for England is about to learn life lesson the hard way , avarage England cant continue to hide behind easy fixtures
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
my brother please save your strength you can't save who doesn't want to be saved ,he is not wise

See who dey form wise man?

This Chelsea thread is the most underwhelming and unintelligent sport thread I have ever had intellectual discussion on.

No critical analyses. Just tantrums and verbal assault to deliberately scare away....or should I say chicken away from debate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

But Mendy was showing his mendybilities without Chelsea's system. He might not really have been at fault more than koulibaly for the first but he was culpable for the remaining two. Did you not see cameroon 's keeper against Brazil or morocco 's own against croatia and Belgium? Mendy is sadly finished.
Good morning sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
It's now obvious to the blind that the structure at Chelsea makes it difficult for attackers to thrive. Who could have thought that Ziyech isn't that useless as we thought he was.

When the structure is bad, clownish players will flatter to deceive. We saw that with Willian, we are seeing it with Mount.

Pulisic and Havertz should run away from us when it's not too late.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Guys who's a better between jamal Musiala and Jude Bellingham?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
forgiveness:

See who dey form wise man?

This Chelsea thread is the most underwhelming and unintelligent sport thread I have ever had intellectual discussion on.

No critical analyses. Just tantrums and verbal assault to deliberately scare away....or should I say chicken away from debate.

but here you are on the same thread you claim people are unintelligent *sigh*, sometimes I weak when I want to reply your mention,you dey drain person , forgiveness carry ya mumu dey go abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ibime:
England vs France should have been the final. These are the two best teams in the tournament
Someone had to say this.

England will actually reap them apart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Joezinho:

Koulibaly has been atracious. The team is set up to play from the back, yet Koulibaly gives away the ball all the time. No smooth transitioning from the backline to midfield. That scrurity offisa made entirely incomplete and wrong passes throughout the first half.

That is the same person donstan18 tells us has been carrying Thiago Silva at Chelsea defence. He claims to be a Chelsea fan but his utterances are always anti Chelsea,anti- football.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16372) (16373) (16374) (16375) (16376) (16377) (16378) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m), CAPdan21(m), efec(m), andrewbaba44 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.