Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10561474 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16390) (16391) (16392) (16393) (16394) (16395) (16396) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Ibime:

Your GOAT World Cup goals record:

Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria, Australia, Saudi, Mexico. . . . and the 6th in a 6-0 trashing of Serbia

My goat has 12 World Cup goals in only 14 games which includes

1 quarter final goal, 3 semi-final goals, 2 final goals

My GOAT holds the assist record record in World Cups with 10 assists in 14 games

12 goals plus 10 assists in 14 games is how many GA per game

My goat did not even play striker but the no10 position. And before you bring Balon d'Or nonsense here, my GOAT has 7 Balon d'Ors by the age of 30.

Look in the mirror and say. . . . EIBARMAN

Pele actually has 3 World Cup Final goals not 2, and his World Cup goals were mainly against great teams.

Most of his club goals that we have tape of involve him taking the ball and running at defences and indomie generation are claiming offside goals. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Ibime:

Use your tongue to count your teeth and tell me which Continent was dominating Club World Cup in those days. Pele has no need to move abroad while playing in the best competitions and getting paid handsomely.

E reach pele time e no need to go abroad

Why not post other of his goals and let’s see the farmers from the Brazilian league and those un official friendlies Abi these are all his career goals

80 percent of pele goals was offside and against farmers,there is nothing you wanna say

You can never compare the opponents pele scored against to Messi or cr7

Pele is an upgraded brazillian mohammed Gambo .

Offside goat

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2022
afrodoc2:

Pele actually has 3 World Cup Final goals not 2, and his World Cup goals were mainly against great teams.

Most of his club goals that we have tape of involve him taking the ball and running at defences and indomie generation are claiming offside goals. grin

Majority of his goals are inside the box

Na maradona sabi run pass defense

No be only you Dey watch tape .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Majority of his goals are inside the box

Na maradona sabi run pass defense

No be only you Dey watch tape .

K

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2022
afrodoc2:

Amended.

@ the bolded, Indomie generation no dey do research na. Na this last week when I hear say Pele na offside merchant. Since when did the iconic no10 move from playmaker to Inzaghi position?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You can never compare the opponents pele scored against to Messi or cr7

You are right.

Iran, Nigeria, Saudi, Bosnia, Australia vs 6 World Cup finals and semi-final goals

They can never be compared

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2022
One guy scored almost all his goals in group stages against minnows. Another scored most of his goals in knockout stages against the great teams of the day.

We know who was stat-padding against inferior opposition.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2022
You guys are making this thing hard to spin. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Ibime:

You are right.

Iran, Nigeria, Saudi, Bosnia, Australia vs 6 World Cup finals and semi-final goals

They can never be compared

Scoring against Madrid ,man united Bayern ac millan is still bigger than scoring against botafogo magafogo vasco de maga and co

I won’t even add those lesbians from the mls to make it worst

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2022
Everything you see your favorite player doing, Pele did it first.

https://twitter.com/neymoleque/status/1599048599936958464?s=21

Image if social media was available and video technology was advanced in his days.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2022
Leyqute:

Image if social media was available and video technology was advanced in his days.

Who e do am against ?

Man is always updating his goals scored ,today you go hear 1000 ,tomorrow you to hear 1013 ,removing and adding friendlies grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Leyqute:

Before that sef, imagine the potato field that he was playing on that he was able to manipulate the ball on at speed and with great dexterity. These modern wannabe GOATS would ask for the match to be postponed if the were ever asked to play in such conditions.

Then imagine the ball that moved around like a funnel and felt like a stone. Modern wannabe GOATs would sue FIFA if asked to use those balls.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Who e do am against ?

Man is always updating his goals scored ,today you go hear 1000 ,tomorrow you to hear 1013 ,removing and adding friendlies grin

He did it against England, Germany and the toughest teams of his time.

Stop trying to bring down someone with 3 WC FFS. Your short guy and even Cristiano cannot achieve this feat.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Maybe Thiago Silva and casemiro are forward players

Smh
Maybe you should go back to the wrong comment you made and make amendment.

Or is Tite only coaching Brazilian forwards?

andrewbaba44:

Yeah we saw the brace poco lee scored against Cameroon

Useless ajegunle alanta dancer

After neymar for tite system ,the next player is raphinha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2022
afrodoc2:

Before that sef, imagine the potato field that he was playing on that he was able to manipulate the ball on at speed and with great dexterity. These modern wannabe GOATS would ask for the match to be postponed if the were ever asked to play in such conditions.

Then imagine the ball that moved around like a funnel and felt like a stone. Modern wannabe GOATs would sue FIFA if asked to use those balls.

Exactly.

What about the tackles?

Flying into a tackle, studs up, from behind is normal in those days.

Messi and CR7 benefitted from a lot in this age. Less nasty tackles, better pitch and an extremely improved medical field for sports.

If R9 played during this time, his career would’ve been longer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2022
Leyqute:

He did it against England, Germany and the toughest teams of his time.

Stop trying to bring down someone with 3 WC FFS. Your short guy and even Cristiano cannot achieve this feat.

Lol you all are the one bringing down Messi for this

Na only world cup una Dey use comot for una shell

You cannot compare World Cup then and now .

Pele played with so many opponents not up to standards then .

Even your pele talked down on Messi so many times using neymar against him .

Messi is clear .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2022
Once Messi wins this World Cup, he becomes the greatest player ever dead or alive.

No agenda or argument will actually save his haters.

So if you want to protect your GOATs of 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s with the World Cup trophy, just hope Messi gets knocked out of this World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2022
No one should come here and shout indomie generation

Pele is 82 for crying out loud and wasn’t watched by many ,man retired from football about 45 years ago or so

I know we have matured guys here ,but even if you are already in your 60s e sure me say you no watch pele

90 percent of us are all speaking base on tape

Make nobody bring that leg come here okay

Let’s all be guided,before person go come tell me say e watch am for him black and white tv

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2022
donstan18:
Once Messi wins this World Cup, he becomes the greatest player ever dead or alive.

No agenda or argument will actually save his haters.

So if you want to protect your GOATs of 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s with the World Cup trophy, just hope Messi gets knocked out of this World Cup.

It won’t happen sadly

Na 2014 World Cup final lost cause all these nonsense

But We move

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Pele is 82 for crying out loud and wasn’t watched by many ,man retired from football about 45 years ago or so

I know we have matured guys here ,but even if you are already in your 60s e sure me say you no watch pele

Let’s all be guided,before person go come tell me say e watch am for him black and white tv

Lol, Me self shock.

Maybe we have guys in their 60s, 70s on Nairaland sport section.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Expert17:

Lol, Me self shock.

Maybe we have guys in their 60s, 70s on Nairaland sport section.

We Dey talk about pele and person Dey cap indomie generation like say e watch am live for their pako black and white tv grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Scoring against Madrid ,man united Bayern ac millan is still bigger than scoring against botafogo magafogo vasco de maga and co

I won’t even add those lesbians from the mls to make it worst

Vasco da gama, botafago, Burundi grin grin

If ordinary Haaland catch these clubs, he will score 5000 goals before he gets to 35 y/o.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Pele is 82 years.

Won first World Cup at 17, for anyone to even watch his early days, that persons needs to be around 82 years or more.

Unless we have people in their late 60s, 70s or 80s here, nobody watched prime Pele here.

From the year he won his last World Cup till date is 52 years, meaning you need to even be in your late 60s and above to claim to watched prime Pele.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Don't be triggered. No be my fault say your idol dey stat-pad against Iran and Nigeria.

What does it profit a GOAT to go to 5 World Cups and score only a couple of knock-out goals, and still come up SHORT?

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2022
donstan18:

Pele is 82 years.

Won first World Cup at 17, for anyone to even watch his early days, that persons needs to be around 82 years or more.

Unless we have people in their late 60s, 70s or 80s here, nobody watched prime Pele here.

From the year he won his last World Cup till date is 52 years, meaning you need to even be in your late 60s and above to claim to watched prime Pele.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2022
And for the drug cheat - Maradona, with the eagle eyed officials, VAR and constant drug testing available now....he wouldn't have won shit with Argentina.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy
Infact, nobody watched Pele here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2022
afrodoc2:
Don't be triggered. No be my fault say your idol dey stat-pad against Iran and Nigeria.

What does it profit a GOAT to go to 5 World Cups and score only a couple of knock-out goals, and still come up SHORT?

My goat no Dey play with farmers sha grin

That fact remains that You watched my goat ,but your own goat you no see am watch

Even your goat tape self many of them no too clear ,if no be say person get sharp eyes

Some of una self fit Dey use eye glasses Dey watch am .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

My goat no Dey play with farmers sha grin

K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Lol you all are the one bringing down Messi for this

Na only world cup una Dey use comot for una shell

You cannot compare World Cup then and now .

Pele played with so many opponents not up to standards then .

Even your pele talked down on Messi so many times using neymar against him .

Messi is clear .

Stop talking rubbish. Your Messi can never lace Pele's boat.

Just imagine this nonsense. Even Maradona that is considered the greatest in Argentina can't lace Pele's boat but you are bringing one Ekuke called Messi to compare.

Not taking anything from Messi but he's never on Pele's level.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2022
Ronaldo that stat pad in Europe's top leagues, just imagine CR7 facing Vasco da gama and the likes twice per week cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2022
forgiveness:

Stop talking rubbish. Your Messi can never lace Pele's boat.

Just imagine this nonsense. Even Maradona that is considered the greatest in Argentina can lace Pele's boat but you are bringing one Ekuke called Messi to compare.

Not taking anything from Messi but he's never on Pele's level.

Off course Messi can never lace pele boots because the boots is too small for him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16390) (16391) (16392) (16393) (16394) (16395) (16396) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iykmora(m), Amethyst101(m), zeusis(m), drisham(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.