Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,778 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10741271 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16532) (16533) (16534) (16535) (16536) (16537) (16538) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
popizaino:

Save word and show us Micheal ballack posing with this same trophy Chamberlain is posing with.

We know those who won the trophy from the stands and those who won from the field. Neither Tear-go nor Oxlade nor John Terry qualify for those
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

We know those who won the trophy from the stands and those who won from the field. Neither Tear-go nor Oxlade nor John Terry qualify for those

You are stressing yourself man. Post a picture of Ballack holding the trophy and save yourself from writing plenty word.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Boateng gave 10yrs to both National team and Bayern. That is enough for a player to make his mark
Thiago Silva instead is a failed player, always found wanting for clubside, a notorious crybaby for NT

That is why he is playing with walking sticks at his age.

Boateng won world cup at 24, CL at 23, All while active on the field, while Silva nor VVD were relevant at that age

This is what they are known for

People who achieved early in life are chilling watching the game while some are hustling into retirement. I expect Thiago to announce that he is going for 2026 world cup agan

Germany has a world cup because of Boatank. without him they have been disgraced out of their last 2 tournaments now.

Neuer, Muller and that spineless Busquets, won world cup but their countries didn't chase them out of the national teams disgracefully, but Boathand was rebuked by his adopted country and club. He is now being benched by fruits pickers in the farmers league in France. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
undecided I have a strong feeling Chelsea will activate leao release clause for January,mark this comment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
MorataFC:
This is really bad
I just lost my Mother

Sorry bro, May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Them go name person pikin bal[b]lack[/b],why him no go lack major trophies in his life like UCL,EURO, WORLD CUP.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
undecided I have a strong feeling Chelsea will activate leao release clause for January,mark this comment
this foolish club should sign midfielder. kovacic don use wc deceive boehly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
airmark:

Neuer, Muller and that spineless Busquets, won world cup but their countries didn't chase them out of the national teams disgracefully, but Boathand was rebuked by his adopted country and club. He is now being benched by fruits pickers in the farmers league in France. grin

What has Muller and Neuer won since Boateng left them? Last Euro disgrace, current world cup disgrace. The last time Neuer or Muller experienced glory was when Boateng was at the defence

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
zeusis:

this foolish club should sign midfielder. kovacic don use wc deceive boehly
una Sabi complain Sha which serious club will sell their Midfielder mid season,deals are hard during mid season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Upamecano/ Rabiot are both injured . This injury bug continues to ravage this team but we have continued to truck. Upamecano has been average throughout this tournament and was particularly poor against England, so I am not too worried about his absence. However, Rabiot is going to be a big miss, especially considering he has combined well with Tchouameni, maybe except for the game against England.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roland17:
Upamecano/ Rabiot are both injured . This injury bug continues to ravage this team but we have continued to truck. Upamecano was very poor against England, so I am not too worried about his absence but Rabiot is going to be a big miss, especially considering he has combined well with Tchouameni, maybe except for the game against England.
No rabiot replacement for that bench

Na ekuke midfielders full that bench

Saliba or konate should be good enough to cover up for upamecano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

No rabiot replacement for that bench

Na ekuke midfielders full that bench

Saliba or konate should be good enough to cover up for upamecano

I expect Konate to replace Upamecano and one of Forfana/ Guendouzi to replace Rabiot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
The Arabs-Africans in Morocco face the Europeans in France this night. Who'll triumph?

I've a hunch Morocco will play in the third place. We'll soon find out.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
To whom it may concern eg donstan18 how do y’all sleep at night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
kokaneprodigy:
To whom it may concern eg donstan18 how do y’all sleep at night.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Time for some French tears. Dembele and Kounde, sorry but you’re going home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
The same AFCON 2000 finals vibes.

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
it will be hard for Morocco to beat France, nevertheless I wish them luck
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Joezinho:
The same AFCON 2000 finals vibes.
SMH.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roland17:

I expect Konate to replace Upamecano and one of Forfana/ Guendouzi to replace Rabiot.

Fofana replaces rabiot ,good player but no creativity and can’t drive forward like rabiot

Konate replaces upamecano ,Nothing to be worried of here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roland17:
Upamecano/ Rabiot are both injured . This injury bug continues to ravage this team but we have continued to truck. Upamecano has been average throughout this tournament and was particularly poor against England, so I am not too worried about his absence. However, Rabiot is going to be a big miss, especially considering he has combined well with Tchouameni, maybe except for the game against England.

Rabiot will be a big miss. Konate might actually be an upgrade on Upamecano as he is better in the air and is usually more focussed. We need to start the game very well and score an early goal, if not the 5-man Moroccan defence will be difficult to break down.

Also we need to utilize Dembele adequately as relying to much on Mbappe will make us easier to defend against.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

Rabiot will be a big miss. Konate might actually be an upgrade on Upamecano as he is better in the air and is usually more focussed. We need to start the game very well and score an early goal, if not the 5-man Moroccan defence will be difficult to break down.

Also we need to utilize Dembele adequately as relying to much on Mbappe will make us easier to defend against.

Rabiot was terrible against England. Upamecano is too unstable and erratic and Ziyech would’ve caused him serious problems.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Adiwana:

Rabiot was terrible against England. Upamecano is too unstable and erratic and Ziyech would’ve caused him serious problems.

We can't discard Rabiot's career because of a poor match. Most of the French players played poorly against England, and even Mbappe was not up to his usually high standard.

Additionally, against a low block Rabiot is more useful than Fofana as Rabiot is the better passer of the two.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

The importance of scoring early can not be overemphasized for this fixture. Morocco will gain a ton of confidence if we go into the 30th minute and are still goalless or have conceded.

Dembele has been good thus far and is a creative force, especially in the final 3rd with his ability to drive into the middle of the box from the edge of the box to overload that area. For me, Griezman is going to be important for us today, just as he was against England. Like Mbappe's situation it will depend on Deschamps instructions when it comes to possession.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Adiwana:

I am one of Rabiot's biggest critic but I think he has had a wonderful tournament up until the England game which was mostly Deschamps fault because his rigidness..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Fofana replaces rabiot ,good player but no creativity and can’t drive forward like rabiot

Konate replaces upamecano ,Nothing to be worried of here

It is why I say Rabiot will be a big miss for us today. If Forfana keeps it simple and we transition the ball quicker to attacking areas, we should be fine against a very disciplined, composed and compact Morocco team..

If everything fails, we will have to rely on the individual brilliance of our players because if na for coach, we no get one. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Apostle imagine a whole Thiago Silva at almost 40 is the representative of a country of 250M when it comes to being a crybaby

They even wrote articles about his legendary wailings which has more chapters than the book of Lamentations

Its why he will wear boot and still play 2046 world cup at age almost 60yrs old
Kai. Na popizaino I feel for pass grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Apostle imagine a whole Thiago Silva at almost 40 is the representative of a country of 250M when it comes to being a crybaby

They even wrote articles about his legendary wailings which has more chapters than the book of Lamentations

Its why he will wear boot and still play 2046 world cup at age almost 60yrs old

Well, except you are playing for the US because Nigeria will not qualify for 2026 World Cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

We can't discard Rabiot's career because of a poor match. Most of the French players played poorly against England, and even Mbappe was not up to his usually high standard.

Additionally, against a low block Rabiot is more useful than Fofana as Rabiot is the better passer of the two.

I’m judging based on what I saw against England and why I see a lot of similarities with this game if Rabiot had started. Cause Ziyech on Hernandez with poor coverage from that CM is calling for disaster
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roland17:

I am one of Rabiot's biggest critic but I think he has had a wonderful tournament up until the England game which was mostly Deschamps fault because his rigidness..

Tbh, he hadn’t faced pressure so far in that midfield and when he did he was all over the place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Adiwana:

I’m judging based on what I saw against England and why I see a lot of similarities with this game if Rabiot had started. Cause Ziyech on Hernandez with poor coverage from that CM is calling for disaster

Morocco is not going to play like England. They are going to sit back with 5 defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

Morocco is not going to play like England. They are going to sit back with 5 defenders.

Indeed. Yet France are vulnerable behind

(1) (2) (3) ... (16532) (16533) (16534) (16535) (16536) (16537) (16538) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Agadinaagwuofe, TLona1 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.