Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,704 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740299 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16670) (16671) (16672) (16673) (16674) (16675) (16676) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

From fraudnaldo to pele

You keep prooving why you are shameless

Because of sentiments you all compared Ronaldo to Messi and it ended in tears

Now trying to force pele on us ,same pele you all said Ronaldo is greater than is now greater than Messi who is far far ahead of Ronaldo

Una Matter pass national disgrace
Andrew rest. The way you are overdoing this celebration it's like you have somehow seen you people will go trophyless again and be disgraced in ulokpa. Even though messi is your legend he will soon sign a new deal with psg meaning he doesn't rate your iron condemn club again. Will you keep on posting picture till season end? Even messi himself has calmed down and is already looking forward to playing for psg.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
oh Hutchinson I don't know what it will take potterball to start ,is not like ziyech gives a Bleep about us anymore

We need wingers that take on defenders so as for other attackers to see space to run to and wreck havoc. Benzema was feasting on Vinicius brilliance last season, scoring easy goals. Suarez scored goals at will those years, because of Messi and Neymar destroying everything in their front.

We don't need wingers that can't dribble past opponents. Mount should face his midfield role, while Sterling should look for another club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Well caicedo fits your description. I just like macalister's work rate and eye for goal. I really liked the way he also fought against croatia and france midfield. We may get rice as dm or do you think so ballzproblem2 because you know more about Chelsea's plans than I do.
I think Chelsea will go for rice instead of caicedo, DM isn't Chelsea problem(as Declan rice is the main option) , they're looking for CM and Bellingham is our top choice , but it is unlikely for him to come to chelsea (as we look like shit at the moment) so chelsea will look for another target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
airmark:

We need wingers that take on defenders so as for other attackers to see space to run to and wreck havoc. Benzema was feasting on Vinicius brilliance last season, scoring easy goals. Suarez scored goals at will those years, because of Messi and Neymar destroying everything in their front.

We don't need wingers that can't dribble past opponents. Mount should face his midfield role, while Sterling should look for another club.
Hutchinson has what it takes to dribble past a defender but like pulisic if he doesn't work on his stamina,he will end up the way pulisic is ,mount is lazy he has already told Chelsea he prefers 8 yet he isn't creative the audacity, Chelsea if possible will sign leao Sterling relegated to bench pulisic will be sold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
airmark:

My problem with Pulisic is strength, he is mostly bullied.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Andrew rest. The way you are overdoing this celebration it's like you have somehow seen you people will go trophyless again and be disgraced in ulokpa. Even though messi is your legend he will soon sign a new deal with psg meaning he doesn't rate your iron condemn club again. Will you keep on posting picture till season end? Even messi himself has calmed down and is already looking forward to playing for psg.
If him rest Wetin we wan Dey talk about here when epl never start. Messi is still buzzing on all social media outlets what will make here different or you are trying to reduce the pain and tears for penduist. Messi is world legend and worth celebrating irrespective of the club you support. Simply tell penduist to keep shut and hide their face.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
hensben:
My problem with Pulisic is strength, he is mostly bullied.

Yes but he will still take on defenders and create chances unlike Sterling that becomes clueless with the ball when faced with defenders.

Before we get replacements, Pulisic should start all our matches at LWF. He had a better world cup than Sterling and Mount.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
airmark:

Yes but he will still take on defenders and create chances unlike Sterling that becomes clueless with the ball when faced with defenders.

Before we get replacements, Pulisic should start all our matches at LWF. He had a better world cup than Sterling and Mount.
Na that Mount own get as e be, I not sure say that guy go make am for chelsea or what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kantebets:
Pele > Messi

That means everyone that won 2world cups around that time is better than messi right?

Iniesta is greater than Zidane.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I can’t wait for your useless club to keep sinking till you get to relegation zone

Epl resumes soon,it’s either you rest or keeping getting disgraced

Your useless club Dey 8th position ,you should be feeling like rayo vallecano

Now rest

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kantebets:
how has he trumped Pele ?
Does he have 3 world cups?
He played proper league football, has 7 balon dors and didn't win WC when they was no group matches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
hensben:
One even told me mbappe caused the first penalty and showed me video of 2018 wc against Argentina as prove. grin. They are confused, shameless and in severe pain. I think they will heal. smiley

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
popizaino:

That means everyone that won 2world cups around that time is better than messi right?

Iniesta is greater than Zidane.
I'm sorry, how do your first and last sentences correlate?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

I'm sorry, how do your first and last sentences correlate?

It is a separate sentence but let me break it down for you.

2 or more worldcup is better than one world cup

2 or more UCL is better than one UCL.

That means since iniesta has the same amount of world cup trophies as zidane and has more UCL than zidane it automatically makes iniesta the better player among the two.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
wink former salzburg coach who is currently coaching Leeds Jesse marsch says vivell biggest asset is his recruitment ability

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin grinIbeme.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2022
grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:12am On Dec 24, 2022
Our 1 week anniversary for our World Cup win will be on sunday ,our asoebi is Will arrive Lagos Nigeria from Buenos Aires tomorrow

Good night guys

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy
Ronaldo fan don mad finish grin
Here is our chat, I had to lecture him, they know nothing about football aside Ronaldo’s abs and Instagram number of followers.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:27am On Dec 24, 2022
Andrey Santos on Twitter, please come and save us from this mid boys

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Weldone sir, Pele won his last world cup in 1970 that's over 50 years ago yet some Pendulum fans have refused to let this thread have a breathing space, they flood this thread with Pele's achievements, Pele is this Pele is that (that over 50 years o) but we should stop celebrating someone who won his own in less than a week?
Weldone sir, apostle of peace.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 1:15am On Dec 24, 2022
MorataFC:
Weldone sir, Pele won his last world cup in 1970 that's over 50 years ago yet some Pendulum fans have refused to let this thread have a breathing space, they flood this thread with Pele's achievements, Pele is this Pele is that (that over 50 years o) but we should stop celebrating someone who won his own in less than a week?
Weldone sir, apostle of peace.

angry angry angry

The way Messi was trolled in 2014 was epic. It was as if he's a disgraced drug trafficker. The trolling went on for months.

With the comments especially when Mbape equalised, I tell you and this is fact; If Messi had lost, he would've been trolled here forever. There would've been no respite.

With all that said, we should not celebrate Messi because an apostle who loves peace so much wants it to be so. Lmao, just LMAO!

Open Eye Look World Cup Jare!!!

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 1:38am On Dec 24, 2022
next year ballon dor go make sense. na mbappe vs messi vs haaland for me. mbappe target- no allow messi glory cover you, be the main man, take all freekick, penalty, dominate the team, fire more goals, and then try to win cl. messi target- cover mbappe with glory, day stroll day go, challenge for freekick and penalties, score and give assists, do well in cl. haaland target- jeje allow the two fight theirself, day fire your goals day go, try win cl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:03am On Dec 24, 2022
amo123:
next year ballon dor go make sense. na mbappe vs messi vs haaland for me. mbappe target- no allow messi glory cover you, be the main man, take all freekick, penalty, dominate the team, fire more goals, and then try to win cl. messi target- cover mbappe with glory, day stroll day go, challenge for freekick and penalties, score and give assists, do well in cl. haaland target- jeje allow the two fight theirself, day fire your goals day go, try win cl.

Another disappointed penduist fan spotted.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 2:23am On Dec 24, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I am happy to drink your tears.
grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:21am On Dec 24, 2022
All thanks to Messi Hensben have gained acceptance as someone who possess above average knowledge of the game. Congratulations Hensben for this newfound recognition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 5:25am On Dec 24, 2022
Kantebets:
Pele > Messi
Where Pele UCL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:26am On Dec 24, 2022
amo123:

Messi has already won the ballon d or ,so no waste your time

Messi was never taking Pk at psg ,as for free kick dem no born mbappe well to drag am with Messi

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 5:42am On Dec 24, 2022
No peace for Pendu and Pele Stan

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2022
Chelsea should be looking at Enzo Fernandez to learn from Jorginho and take over from him later. The boy possess qualities of an outstanding DM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2022
swiz123:
Chelsea should be looking at Enzo Fernandez to learn from Jorginho and take over from him later. The boy possess qualities of an outstanding DM.
cheesy grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16670) (16671) (16672) (16673) (16674) (16675) (16676) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.