Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739564 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16674) (16675) (16676) (16677) (16678) (16679) (16680) ... (19408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kantebets:
so Pelé played 11 positions on the pitch

Pele >>Messi

Brazil didn't need Pele to win. You could put me in the team and they would have won

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Itsrm:

Brazil didn't need Pele to win. You could put me and in the team and they would have won
why didn’t Brazil win before Pelé came on board

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
he hasn't done okay look at haaland look at mbappe ,are dey not his age mate,yet we Chelsea and settling for mediocrity , waiting for his unknown talent to bloom no take you hermano,shebi Bayern wants him he Will fit them perfectly
Halaand is better than him doesn’t mean he is not good too. Vini and Benzema won ucl for Madrid, you just a need a proper functioning team to excel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
popizaino:

Tbh,you would have been right if Messi did with Maradona,Sergio Roberto,Alejandro Sabella before now.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
popizaino:

Ok.....I guess he wasn't ready to turn up against liverpool at Anfield some seasons ago.
Barca refused to move on from Bousquet and Pique after the golden era of Xavi midfield control that deny opposition of the ball. Bousquet and pique were one of their problem for those come back. Imagine scoring and assisting then your CDM and CB fvcked the score all up with their shambles. They were letting Messi down with their school boy defending. Messi will do the damage upfront but defenders and CDM can’t defend leads, against As Roma is another game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nilon: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Meanwhile mbappe will destroy Argentina and win the World Cup back to back
a petition has been written to replay the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
hensben:
Halaand is better than him doesn’t mean he is not good too. Vini and Benzema won ucl for Madrid, you just a need a proper functioning team to excel.
nothing proper functioning team ,en no good be day en no good,be will be shipped out him he is blocking path
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nilon:
a petition has been written to replay the final

Nothing will come out of that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
nothing proper functioning team ,en no good be day en no good,be will be shipped out him he is blocking path
What are you saying? During Real Madrid peak they won two la liga, why? Because Barca led Messi were superior. We won ucl and Havertz was the scorer, he only lack consistency he is a good footballer and I believe a good midfield structure can help him in that regard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
hensben:
What are you saying? During Real Madrid peak they won two la liga, why? Because Barca led Messi were superior. We won ucl and Havertz was the scorer, he only lack consistency he is a good footballer and I believe a good midfield structure can help him in that regard.
havertz won UCL because he was the one who received the pass just like goyze during world cup final ,does that make gotze word class ,rest abeg , havertz isn't made for EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
hensben:

Harvetz doesn’t fit in Chelsea style of play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

tell him, havertz can't work ,I chelsea unless we have people ready to feed him ball like in Germany or in club like Bayern, nobody is doubting him ,but the sooner he is gone the better, havertz is not premier league material
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Brazil 1958 team and 1970 team are two different teams, totally different set of players with the exception of Pele

Brazil 1970 team did not win after Pele

Brazil 1958 team did not win before Pele

Brazil 1958 also got knocked out in group stage in 1966 when Pele got injured

Pele changed that nation

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ibime:
Brazil 1958 team and 1970 team are two different teams, totally different set of players with the exception of Pele

Pele changed that nation
heineken wey cold for u

Tell them abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ibime:

Pele changed that nation
I sleep

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
hensben:
Barca refused to move on from Bousquet and Pique after the golden era of Xavi midfield control that deny opposition of the ball. Bousquet and pique were one of their problem for those come back. Imagine scoring and assisting then your CDM and CB fvcked the score all up with their shambles. They were letting Messi down with their school boy defending. Messi will do the damage upfront but defenders and CDM can’t defend leads, against As Roma is another game.

Another nonsense with boldness. Why didn't you say all this when they were winning? Infact where was this your advice prior to thrive second leg match against liverpool?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
wink

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ibime:

Pele changed that nation

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
popizaino:

Another nonsense with boldness. Why didn't you say all this when they were winning? Infact where was this your advice prior to thrive second leg match against liverpool?
You Dey always Dey show strong head. Barca with xavi controlling the temple of the game while Messi do the damage upfront both in assist and goal scoring gave them a lot of trophies. They started struggling when the midfield lost it grip and no CDM like Casemiro n co to make decisive tackles. What’s difficult here to understand puppy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I am tempted to believe this too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kantebets:
does Messi has ability like Pelé?
Pele>>>>>>Messi
did you watch Pele play?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
breaking news, Chelsea pulls out of gvardiol race ,and will now go for Monaco left footed center back badishile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ibime:

Pele changed that nation
did you watch Pele play when he was 17

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
I love this ,you can't hold us for ransom ,£100m for center back ,maka gini, mtcheww,if he flops at least the Money isn't much ,move smartly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Benoit here ,na this Kain players I dey like ,hope he have sense ,still suffering from koulibaly

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
hensben:
You Dey always Dey show strong head. Barca with xavi controlling the temple of the game while Messi do the damage upfront both in assist and goal scoring gave them a lot of trophies. They started struggling when the midfield lost it grip and no CDM like Casemiro n co to make decisive tackles. What’s difficult here to understand puppy?

Say something else and stop whispering ibi.me words to me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Oldboss:

did you watch Pele play?
fifa has Pelé’s documentary videos and all
Pele was class and without him Brazil couldn’t win shit
The fact he won 3 world cups alone speaks for itself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
next alternative for Bellingham instead of wasting£150m,I miss proper scouting,this what I dreamt of
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
chelsea wants to build a full squad of players , age 25 and under (@sjohnsonsport)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Badiashile... I've watched him a few times in the Ligue 1, and I think I was impressed. He's got a proactive style of pressing, and has a likes a good long diagonal - almost a trademark.

Good player, I'll leave it there.

Don't know if he went to the world cup but I think he broke into their Nations League squad.

Another silent banger from Holy Boehly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
BlueMann:
Badiashile... I've watched him a few times in the Ligue 1, and I think I was impressed. He's got a proactive style of pressing, and has a likes a good long diagonal - almost a trademark.

Don't know if he went to the world cup but I think he broke into their Nations League squad.

https://twitter.com/EmenaIo/status/1606702747557961729?t=KURiMtRqFE8aJC3TIb5ilg&s=19

This same guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
BlueMann:

He didn’t make the squad ,but he is good .

(1) (2) (3) ... (16674) (16675) (16676) (16677) (16678) (16679) (16680) ... (19408) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jskelly11, BlueAngel444, Agadinaagwuofe, ouzo1(m), Sitmr, andrewbaba44, MrJaay(m), a4turitoroman, Ibime(m), iamoyindamola(m), NerdSciBot, reccy(m), Unlimited22, LORDLARGE(m), patrickmuf(m), Realtord43, Shegzdave, popizaino(m), Omoluabi16(m), fredoooooo, AirBay and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.