Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10533752 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16687) (16688) (16689) (16690) (16691) (16692) (16693) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
potterball! this man they give me joy I don't know why, his quiet nature is deceiving (just like me), we call this ones slow poisons, they Don't brag that they will "build a team no one wants to play against" them go deliver,just watch cool, patience lads.
Just like you? grin
Seriously? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lajid: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2022
But why are Chelsea not going for these guys, see now Liverpool has signed Cody, there’s still Enzo and Bellingham. Why isn’t Chelsea going for these guys, tuchel recruited crap for us....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Match day. Zero ecstasy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2022
lajid:
But why are Chelsea not going for these guys, see now Liverpool has signed Cody, there’s still Enzo and Bellingham. Why isn’t Chelsea going for these guys, tuchel recruited crap for us....
they prefer to sign average defenders for world class fees making bots like ballzproblem happy while the club sinks further down the table

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2022
lajid:

Chelsea front line choke ,dem no even know who to use and you want make dem buy more grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lajid: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea front line choke ,dem no even know who to use and you want make dem buy more grin

They are bang average, bench them and their head go correct. Even as our front line choke they aren’t producing goals then bring in those who can and bench those rats that can’t do nada.

Jorginho should go, Kante contract shouldn’t be renewed in my opinion he has tried. Loftus should be benched, as for Callaghar I’ll cut him some slack as he’s still coming up. So what players do we have, maybe the forward is okay but we need a top striker hopefully the fofana guy gotten will perform.

And oh, Sterling should be benched for captain America. I mean all shades of wrong in that team. So we need players jare

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2022
lajid:

They are bang average, bench them and their head go correct. Even as our front line choke they aren’t producing goals then bring in those who can and bench those rats that can’t do nada.

Jorginho should go, Kante contract shouldn’t be renewed in my opinion he has tried. Loftus should be benched, as for Callaghar I’ll cut him some slack as he’s still coming up. So what players do we have, maybe the forward is okay but we need a top striker hopefully the fofana guy gotten will perform.

And oh, Sterling should be benched for captain America. I mean all shades of wrong in that team. So we need players jare

Gakpo and co aren’t guaranteed to produce goals at Chelsea ,once they join you all will call them bang average and fraud ,No be today

Just 1 or 2 addition to the midfield and the system ,with this system ? Naaaaa ,Aubameyang isn’t scoring freely ,i won’t be surprised if Chelsea fans start terming him a fraud soon,while he just run around and receive zero passes .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2022
A001:
Na transfer rumors dey give this jobless bot euphoria, wasting his youth reading transfer rumors online on different sites.

I don't know what he's celebrating now.

If Chelsea drop any point today, Potter should be sacked. Chelsea is not Arsenal or Liverpool.

Any coach that doesn't perform should be axed.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

No single joy detected from you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Liverpool have gotten Gakpo. Might lose my sh!t if we watch them get Enzo and Bellingham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2022
D DAY cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bjteensdes24: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

That keeper and Matip did the job while vvd was pointing as usual
Anytime I see this kind of sentence, I don’t need to check the monicker. I know already grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Unlimited22:

Arteta at Chelsea would've been sacked in his first season.

Doesn't change the fact that he is a better manager than Lampard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Graham Potter: "It would be wrong to say that Raheem [Sterling] has been at the absolute top of his game but he is not the only one. It is my responsibility to help the team function better so he can play better."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2022
popizaino:

Mafejo pami
go back and check my history on iniesta you will find how he is better than Frank Lampard and Paul Scholes put together.

Football isn't a love game neither is Chelsea or man united our girlfriend whom we lie to please. If i want to troll,I will troll but I cannot lie that Lampard is better than iniesta simply because i support Chelsea and some useless stats that can't be used for KDB and Zidane. Same way i cannot lie that Didier Drogba is better than R9. Football isn't meant for such person that says so and i have always known football wasn't meant for you grin

Lastly, I don't care what you call Cronaldo,GOAT, EWURE,PIG,DOG or whatever it's your prerogative all i know he is a football legend a little beneath Messi.

Are you insinuating that football isn't meant for our passionate Donstan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tataffo: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Who be Baba shile wey una sign again,wahala grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2022
I am not looking forward to our game today. The beautiful World Cup matches I watched has taken my taste a little higher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Amoto94:
Graham Potter: "It would be wrong to say that Raheem [Sterling] has been at the absolute top of his game but he is not the only one. It is my responsibility to help the team function better so he can play better."

Those people shouting he is our best attacker, when they can't analyse his stats properly, should hide their faces.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2022
From watching breathtaking World Cup to now watching sterling cucurella and Jorginho

Oh boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2022
swiz123:
I am not looking forward to our game today. The beautiful World Cup matches I watched has taken my taste a little higher.
grin grin grin
You want the world cup to take place every two two years?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
MorataFC:
grin grin grin
You want the world cup to take place every two two years?

Not really. I want us to sack that boring fraud and get me an adventurous manager who wants to entertain and get results!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
all this young players Chelsea are signing fofana,Santos,casedei etc, plus our young talents like Hutchinson,hall etc, must play this season. the club dare not loan/sell them, if potter pushes for loan, he should be told to shut up, and be forces to play them. arsenal are doing well with young players (eg) saka,nketiah etc. other top teams have blended their young boys. (eg) barca- gavi,pedri,fati etc. bayern- musiala etc . Madrid- vinicius,rodrygo,camavinga etc. Chelsea should be building for future, as the owners plan, we are in no rush to win, abramovich time has pass, now we are not finding champions league and European cups again, we are now a elite club in all ramifications won, all cups, now we should play our young boys, damn the consequences, no champions league no problem, next season we come back more stronger and experienced to challenge at the top. loaning them stunts the young boys, and gives us a bad repute to other young talents in future. up Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
amo123:
all this young players Chelsea are signing fofana,Santos,casedei etc, plus our young talents like Hutchinson,hall etc, must play this season. the club dare not loan/sell them, if potter pushes for loan, he should be told to shut up play them or be sacked. arsenal are doing well with young players (eg) saka,nketiah etc. other top teams have blended their young boys. (eg) barca- gavi,pedri,fati etc. bayern- musiala etc . Madrid- vinicius,rodrygo,camavinga etc. Chelsea should be building for future, as the owners plan, we are in no rush to win, abramovich time has pass, now we are not finding champions league and European cups again, we are now a elite club in all ramifications won all cups, now we should play our young boys, damn the consequences, no champions league no problem, next season we come back more stronger and experienced to challenge at the top. loaning them stunts the young boys, and gives us a bad repute to other young talents in future. up Chelsea.
what is blud waffling about ? Chelsea are in no rush to start this young players because of pressure, I suspect by the ending of this season,by then we go don get second club ,all of them will be shipped to there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
swiz123:

Not really. I want us to sack that boring fraud and get me an adventurous manager who wants to entertain and get results!

Why should we sack Graham Potter who has barely had his own team or have had a window of transfer activity? Why?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
developing this set of players is the essential key to rival big clubs unlike real Madrid,when the look Chelsea has more chance of developing them like Madrid they will chose us , boehly wants it to be perfect,hence no rush to play them yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
popizaino:

Why should we sack Graham Potter who has barely had his own team or have had a window of transfer activity? Why?

I can condone poor results but what I can't is terrible football and poor results.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
developing this set of players is the essential key to rival big clubs unlike real Madrid,when the look Chelsea has more chance of developing them like Madrid they will chose us , boehly wants it to be perfect,hence no rush to play them yet
You want to rival Madrid lol. Please rival Arsenal and Newcastle United first of all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
what is blud waffling about ? Chelsea are in no rush to start this young players because of pressure, I suspect by the ending of this season,by then we go don get second club ,all of them will be shipped to there
which pressure? pressure on who, the coach or owners, haven't the owners already come out to say they are fully behind potter this season regardless of season form, if so both are under no pressure what so ever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
amo123:
which pressure? pressure on who, the coach or owners, haven't the owners already come out to say they are fully behind potter this season regardless of season form, if so both are under no pressure what so ever.
how is owners under pressure lol? worst come to worst chelsea becomes like Dortmund selling players ,their investors cashing out is the main Koko, forget all this shenanigans y'all throwing on social media
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

No single joy detected from you
Yesterday's EPL results are not good for us. Even to make Europa now na hard work all thanks to Bole, the rookie coach, and our unreliable players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
wink if you hate Potter or the owners you are wasting your time,if you are looking for who to blame point fingers at marina and tuchel for the amount of Deadwoods in our team,as for me I taking my time to enjoy the rebuilding
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
how is owners under pressure lol? worst come to worst chelsea becomes like Dortmund selling players ,their investors cashing out is the main Koko, forget all this shenanigans y'all throwing on social media
you have not answered the question. you said because of pressure Chelsea have not played our young boys. I am replying you to explain which kind of pressure they are under. secondly this site is not social media, this is an internet forum, just for perspective. thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Havertz’s playstyle isn’t suited for the number 9 position, he would miss so many chances, not as much as Nunez but significant enough to be noticeable, can we create enough? With mount involved, i’m not optimistic

Free roam 10 with license to run into the box whenever he likes is the way

I don’t know why he can’t even help himself and pick a position, people keep asking you, isn’t that a sign that it’s a problem angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16687) (16688) (16689) (16690) (16691) (16692) (16693) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sulele04(m), nateevs(m), airmark(m), sunnychibs(m), BlueRayDick, AirBay and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.