Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10558482 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (19189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
nateevs:

Look, Nihilist, regardless of what differing opinions we have on the issue, this is how it works. Once Jose lost the respect of his players, the only way was OUT! End of story.

Whether I feel they were shackled or not will continue to be argued for a long time.

I maintain to you, over and over that last season was not as glossy as you always make it seem. This point always seems conveniently left behind for just the numbers. Yes we did win the league but stumbled to the finish line after the loss to Tottenham. City were bottlers, United were lost in the desert and Arsenal were just well. . . Arsenal.

Rumours of players not liking the system they play in and the ultra defensive football surfaced last season. People ignored.

Players like Remy will not believe what they have to do to play. Especially when he sees a dead Falcao barely able to trap the ball. Imagine all the players who felt Ivanovic should be dropped. Even fans could see it. Jose persisted. If this irked ordinary fans, how about players?

Many stupid things he did that I cannot begin to count, no time!

Now people are making it seem like this sh1t came out of nowhere?

Make una spare me.

Shebi Remy is on the pitch today...

Nobody is arguing that Jose lost the respect of some players.

What we are annoyed about, is how far the players were willing to go to show that they didn't like the manager...

Make no mistake that these idiots would have run the club into relegation simply to prove a point.
And it is that complete lack of professionalism that we are angry about...

If the club gets relegated at the end of the season, Hazard, Fabregas and costa will still end up at UCL clubs next season while the club and the fans continue to pick up the pieces.

In situations like this, the easier solution is to sack the manager and keep the players happy.

But for a club that has been trying to move on to a long term strategy\manager, what kind of message does that send to the players?

If you don't like your manager, play rubbish and we'll replace him?
So what happens when the maybe Hazard and Costa don't like each other? Who gets fired?

The board should have backed the manager with more time and heavily in the transfer market, to prove that dissenting players will not be tolerated.

The players are paid handsomely to do a job. They are not being paid to make friends.

Make no mistake about it, these players just called the club's bluff, and the club blinked first.

A wonderful opportunity for the club to assert its authority over unprofessional players now looks to have been lost forever...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chelsea players..smh.. Very unprofessional ediots.

I know that if chelsea doesnt qualify for UCL, the likes of hazard will take a walk after sinking us deep into this mess. They all knew that it would be very easy for them to sign for another UCL team next season even chealsea is relegated. Smh.. May GOD punish these players!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
nateevs:

I am actually surprised the AVB and Scolari issue has suddenly become a popular one. I remember being the lone wolf on the other side screaming 'player power'. .

The general consensus then was that Nateevs should shut the phuck up, AVB didn't manage his players well. Some agbayas still use that scenario as a diss line till date.

Fast forward to 2015, people suddenly discover the concepts player power? And now conveniently paying tribute to AVB because JM is fired under the same circumstance?

I wasn't on Nairaland then...If not I would be backed you up bro... wink grin

I have learned not to argue blindly with people especially "the more you try to prove a point or convince them, the more they drown in their stories" angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
diggz:

May boko chopoff your head for bin such a dunce. I mean why won't I be frustrated when a total ninny like you,chats rubbish all day like you are bin paid to do so?

Where you carried for 9months at all? Silly fcvks like you should have followed menstruation waka angry

Ozwo.....

All these on top Mou sacking?? U are useless.

Get out of my mentions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigkesh:

Your anus must be really jealous of the amount of shit in your cranial cavity.....

I would really like to put sense in your head and make you reason like a human being,but sorry m not TOM CRUISE

Its a waste of time trying to make you reason like someone whose brain still functions...Mou is out, Chelsea banged in 3 goals.

Go on and keep sulking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chelsea fans sorry...Man Utd Fans...Let's open Leicester City thread... grin grin

They have mind-blowing record for a 2014 newly promoted side... cheesy

17 games
11 wins
5 draws
1 loss
37 goals
24 conceded
13 goal difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
The players are betraying Van Gaal too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
WHy dem sack the guy now we don miss party on this thread

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
See baba olowo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

All these on top Mou sacking?? U are useless.

Get out of my mentions.

Wetin dey worry dis slave sef ? and na who dey discuss mou mata with u? I swear na God go punish u.....! And na ur elders for house dey useless.

U can go fcvk ursef...

Slave...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
See baba olowo

It was a great feeling seeing those boys play without pressure, even baba Mikel was going forward, trying to make things happen.

Long live Chelsea fc...Rodgers got sacked, the world didnt come to an end.

This isn't the first time Mou will get sacked, good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
diggz:

Na God go punish u.....! And na ur elders for house dey useless.

U can go fcvk ursef...

Slave...
Lmao, my elders aren't on Nairaland spewing thrash and forming king Kong.

You are the useless one cheesy, it's obvious to everyone here.

Get lost and quit ranting like a deranged dog on heat.

Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
See baba olowo

ahanhan, no b didier b dat?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chestar5:

Na him o...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chestar5:

shey u no watch the match ni? he was seated beside him from start to finish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lmao, my elders aren't on Nairaland spewing thrash and forming king Kong.

You are the useless one cheesy, it's obvious to everyone here.

Get lost and quit ranting like a deranged dog on heat.

Anuofia.

What is obvious to everyone is your blatant stupidity. You spew thrash just to sound smart when you be correct Olodo.

Aspa ur elders u represent the idiocy passed from them to you and no be my fault say you carry am reach NL.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hiddink is the right choice for the club. Mourinho's sack had been imminent for the last 2 months

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Drogba dey bridge, no wonder una win this game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
diggz:

What is obvious to everyone is your blatant stupidity. You spew thrash just to sound smart when you be correct Olodo.

Aspa ur elders u represent the idiocy passed from them to you and no be my fault say you carry am reach NL.

It's not so hard to tell that a simpleton like you have no elders or parents you respect at home, hence, the way you insult peoples parents would mean nothing to you, I won't be surprised if you are typing this hogwash from under a bridge somewhere in oshodi shouting Ikeja, Ikeja, mile 12 with a wrap of Igbo in ur hand, if not, I wonder why you will choose to pick on me since yesterday when I'm clearly not the only one in support of Mou's sacking, what exactly is paining you, I still don't know.

This whole mess started when you, out of your sheer stupidityy chose to blame me for the arguments Dayo and friends had over Messi/Ronaldo when I wasn't even involved in the debate, if that's not a case of you looking for someone to pour out your frustrations on, then clearly your brain was on sleep mode when you posted that rubbish.

I'm not responsible for your pains, let me be abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Emaprince:
Chelsea players..smh.. Very unprofessional ediots.

I know that if chelsea doesnt qualify for UCL, the likes of hazard will take a walk after sinking us deep into this mess. They all knew that it would be very easy for them to sign for another UCL team next season even chealsea is relegated. Smh.. May GOD punish these players!!!

AMEN sad

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nihilist:

Shebi Remy is on the pitch today...

Nobody is arguing that Jose lost the respect of some players.

What we are annoyed about, is how far the players were willing to go to show that they didn't like the manager...

Make no mistake that these idiots would have run the club into relegation simply to prove a point.
And it is that complete lack of professionalism that we are angry about...

If the club gets relegated at the end of the season, Hazard, Fabregas and costa will still end up at UCL clubs next season while the club and the fans continue to pick up the pieces.

In situations like this, the easier solution is to sack the manager and keep the players happy.

But for a club that has been trying to move on to a long term strategy\manager, what kind of message does that send to the players?

If you don't like your manager, play rubbish and we'll replace him?
So what happens when the maybe Hazard and Costa don't like each other? Who gets fired?

The board should have backed the manager with more time and heavily in the transfer market, to prove that dissenting players will not be tolerated.

The players are paid handsomely to do a job. They are not being paid to make friends.

Make no mistake about it, these players just called the club's bluff, and the club blinked first.

A wonderful opportunity for the club to assert its authority over unprofessional players now looks to have been lost forever...

Players cost so much now. Sterling, £50 million. To back Mourinho might cost the club almost £250 million to replace Oscar, Fabregas, Costa, Ivanovic, Matic, Ramires.

How man clubs will part with their top players.

I think backing Mourinho was difficult. If they could not secure the targets in the winter transfer market, the club risked relegation.

Mancini lost his position at Man City the same way. Joe Hart, Lescott and some players messed him up in our 1-0 loss to Wigan in the FA Cup final.

Player power is here to stay. Juande Ramos and Villas-Boas had it bad at Tottenham also.

It is too costly to back the managers over the players.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Haven't seen Chelsea played with such attacking flair for some time, one may think Mourinho's defensive philosophy has held them back. Now is the time to move on and give Guus all the support we can give. Remember NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nihilist:

Gerrrahia mehn...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
CFCfan:
Hiddink is the right choice for the club. Mourinho's sack had been imminent for the last 2 months

CFCfan my man, it's been a while; but remember, Maureeno can still win us the treble. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Austeenx:

CFCfan my man, it's been a while; but remember, Maureeno can still win us the treble. grin

Cfcfan and Cfcman are two different people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Austeenx:

Hiddink will win d treble grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nihilist:

What of when the coach himself opined that he would n't buy players by january? Is that not madness?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GIYAZZ(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
airmark:

What of when the coach himself opined that he would n't buy players by january? Is that not madness?
Bia, if I fra you now ehn...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

shey u no watch the match ni? he was seated beside him from start to finish.

i no watch am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chestar5:

i no watch am

you miss sha o....our boys tried, they played as if they were relieved of a heavy load placed on their head.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Bia, if I fra you now ehn...

Ago na agum. cherem nso gbu adirom. Chelsea na agba ball. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
From ja606

minididi (U17584)
posted 22 minutes ago
Good performances have a way of doing that...

I honestly think we'll see a different side of Oscar for the rest of this season. He was Jose's number 10 for a reason (i.e. he was willing to sacrifice offence for team compactness). However, now that he's finally been let off the leash, we may see him producing a lot more in terms of goals, assists and general attacking play.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (19189) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), BlueMann, raumdeuter, HOMOTOYOSI10, PendragonVII and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.