Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509385 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Apart from the players that should be sold..... We need to remove some morons from our fan base.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nihilist:
Lol.

Quote this post. We are going to beat Watford, and they have one of the most miserly defences in the league.

They also have Ighalo.

This same Chelsea team. With this same midfield that isn't good enough.

Just watch.

Watching..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chelsea 2-1 Watford
Ighalo...
What a Chelsea player.
Ooops!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nihilist:
Same midfield that wasn't good enough until last week...

Same Costa...

Same Matic and Same Fabregas...

cheesy

I think you are arguing with yourself.

We who know tactics dont make statements over one game. Reminds me of when Griffon and Nateevs would foolishly argue that Mikel and Ramires are good enough if we only bench Lampard. . . just because they won one game. In the long term, we saw how foolish those arguments were.

We who know what we are talking about dont shake with the wind over one game . . . as you foolishly did by claiming we should quote you if Chelsea lose.

As it is, Guus has immediately recognised this teams major problem is midfield by taking off Fab4 at halftime. . . what he will find is that the Mikel he just brought on is also useless.

We even get luck say Ighalo has been wasteful and Capoue has missed 2 clear chances.

Even still, they are leading. Their midfield has also been more stable than ours.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cosat, oscar, pedro, fabregas, mikel, ramires.... These players should be thrown out of this team!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
The players betraying Hindick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nihilist:
Lol.

Quote this post. We are going to beat Watford, and they have one of the most miserly defences in the league.

They also have Ighalo.

This same Chelsea team. With this same midfield that isn't good enough.

Just watch.

Of course
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
The players betraying Hindick

Lol grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thank you Costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Haba! i think say una season don start already? I no wan hear stories that touch oooo say party go dey here today ooooo.

All my fasting and prayer no go be in vain ooooooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice through ball from willian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Goooooallll!!!! **tears boxers**
Nice thru pass Willian.
Let's win this abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Costa dey win the cfc fans back one goal at a time. That willian pass sweet!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ibime:

I think you are arguing with yourself.

We who know tactics dont make statements over one game. Reminds me of when Griffon and Nateevs would foolishly argue that Mikel and Ramires are good enough if we only bench Lampard. . . just because they won one game. In the long term, we saw how foolish those arguments were.

We who know what we are talking about dont shake with the wind over one game . . . as you foolishly did by claiming we should quote you if Chelsea lose.

As it is, Guus has immediately recognised this teams major problem is midfield by taking off Fab4 at halftime. . . what he will find is that the Mikel he just brought on is also useless.

We even get luck say Ighalo has been wasteful and Capoue has missed 2 clear chances.

Even still, they are leading. Their midfield has also been more stable than ours.

Oga keep quiet...

Have we not been missing chances as well? We've dominated this game and are very unfortunate to be behind...

You didn't say anything when we were deservedly leading, but you quickly ran out to crow when we conceded two very cheap goals.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Diego suddenly up.for it. This is good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ah ashey Costa ti shey...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Costa is our savior.

His lack of goals sent Mourinho packing

Actually, Costa's goals won us the 2014/2015 league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
E be like say your girlfriend dey around abi? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

This one wey you don dey tear boxers.
Chelseafan1:
Goooooallll!!!! **tears boxers**

Nice thru pass Willian.

Let's win this abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nihilist:

Oga keep quiet...

Have we not been missing chances as well? We've dominated this game and are very unfortunate to be behind...

You didn't say anything when we were deservedly leading, but you quickly ran out to crow when we conceded two very cheap goals.

Like I said, we who know our football dont shake over one game.

You are the one who came crowing as soon as Chelsea scored. I am not as fickle as you.

We are supposed to create chances against Watford as we are the bigger and better team. What we shouldnt be doing is conceding 6 or 7 chances on our goal.

We have conceded twice at home with numerous chances ceded and the midfielder was hauled off at half time and you still have the gall to claim this is a midfield fit for Chelsea.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Costa is our savior.

His lack of goals sent Mourinho packing

Actually, Costa's goals won us the 2014/2015 league.

I thought you argued on this? That costa's goals didn't win y'all the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Willians goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oscar!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oscar is an assh0le.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oscar undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oscar thank you jare

Eyan Mayweather

Hazard wan use backdoor get assist grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ibime:

Like I said, we who know our football dont shake over one game.

You are the one who came crowing as soon as Chelsea scored. I am not as fickle as you.

We are supposed to create chances against Watford as we are the bigger and better team. What we shouldnt be doing is conceding 6 or 7 chances on our goal.

We have conceded twice at home with numerous chances ceded and the midfielder was hauled off at half time and you still have the gall to claim this is a midfield fit for Chelsea.

Fickle?

I was so confident that we would outplay Watford since the start of the week and I came out to say so publicly.

All this talk about knowing your football is rubbish. Watford have only created 2 chances from open play this game. 2. They scored a penalty from a stupidd handball, and from a widely deflected speculative shot...and you claim that they have the superior midfield?

WTF is wrong with you?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chai...Oscar. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
So Oscar missed the PK. Okay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ibime... I wan ask you one question Abeg..

If you had the power, which Central Midfield Pairing would you want to see at Chelsea??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
dopeJemi:

I thought you argued on this? That costa's goals didn't win y'all the league

Lol...dt was den. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
How Watford with this amount of silly players are 7th on the table is quite amazing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hazard of life came on to win us this match, foolish Oscar denied us...smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.