Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10516465 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16877) (16878) (16879) (16880) (16881) (16882) (16883) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Roland17:

I'd be shocked if another team takes a shot at him after Everton. I mean, even Gerard wasn't this bad. Everton better give themselves brain and bring a coach that can help them stay in the EPL, else na relegation sure pass.

Scenes when they hire Sam Allardyce to help them stay in the EPL

I can't even say that I'm sad for him.

I'm seeing his mates like Rooney Kompany and Kolo Toure paying their dues in the championship.

He's a nepo baby that Abramovich had been bailing out since he was at Derby and he's never really done well.

He should take some time off to really learn the game, or go and join his cousin Jamie on the pundits sofa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Seun:
Fixed. The greatest failure was that the information didn't get to me for hours. Once it did, it took a maybe 15 minutes to figure it out. I wish I had employees I could rely on to relay issues with the forum to me.
Are you saying you need new Mods sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you know a better African to have played in the EPL let us know
!Salah

Mane dey. Yaya Toure dey. Drogba dey.

It's not by scoring lots of goals in a single season alone. It's about your contribution, how much you've lifted your team and how much they'll feel your absence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
olabode89:

lmao..
e put am for matrix. Football sweet die.

Make e go call operator

grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leyqute:

!Salah

Mane dey. Yaya Toure dey. Drogba dey.

It's not by scoring lots of goals in a single season alone. It's about your contribution, how much you've lifted your team and how much they'll feel your absence.

Salah has used his goals to lift his team to CL and league

He us even the highest goal scorer in a single season of all time in the same league that Henry Ronaldo Nistelrooy and Shearer played
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Spy360:

A midfield is either defense oriented or attack oriented.

In reality, there's nothing as midfield. You're either attacking or defending.

Both attacking and defending are equally important to be a successful team. But while attack is more like short term goal, defense is long term. Hence the saying that attack wins games but defense wins titles.
Isn’t that based on the phase of play

Way I see it, with good midfielders the defense would have very little to do and the attackers would have a solid base to attack from
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Looks like it was Brighton actually carrying Potter not the other way round. . .

I might be wrong though, but Potter's departure seems like a blessing to BHA.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Havertz10:

Way I see it, with good midfielders the defense would have very little to do and the attackers would have a solid base to attack from

A great team is built on a solid midfield

With a solid midfield you can get away with a weak defence like Barcelona and Liverpool

You can also get away with a weak attack like City of last season and Chelsea of Mourinho days

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
So Mitoma wrote a thesis on dribbling cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EbenezerTriumph: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
Looks like it was Brighton actually carrying Potter not the other way round. . .

this is deep cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

good recruitment+sticking to one coach=longitude, that is the same thing Chelsea is trying to do ,a process whereby if a coach leaves it won't affect us much ,but we are too shortsighted to see ,Potter is not the final bus stop ,if after he has gotten everything we start playing good he fails to win anything he will be sacked, making it easy for the next coach ,like I said Brighton is a club well managed but small minded people will bring up trophy talks ,leave trophy aside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Havertz10:

Exactly my point at the bolded.

These days, a team is either defending as a whole or attacking. TAA is a fullback but is more regarded for his attacking prowess. Some attackers are known to be able to track back and defend. The position a player occupies is just in the mind. In reality, it's just all depends on the phase of the game.

Hence, when one says defense or attack it's actually on the particular phase of the game. Some teams are good in attacking, some in defending and the good teams have both. It all depends on their set up.

For a team to win the league they have to be good defensively. A good attack will ensure you win games. But a good defense will ensure you don't lose. Hence, attack wins games and defense wins titles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
nevertheless Potter is not getting sacked so no matter the hatred his receive here the owners know what they want
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Salah has used his goals to lift his team to CL and league

He us even the highest goal scorer in a single season of all time in the same league that Henry Ronaldo Nistelrooy and Shearer played

Where are those goals now? And how is he lifting his team now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Why not use the money to sign mudryk cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

A great team is built on a solid midfield

With a solid midfield you can get away with a weak defence like Barcelona and Liverpool

You can also get away with a weak attack like City of last season and Chelsea of Mourinho days
100%, once your midfield is weak, the team struggles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leyqute:

Where are those goals now? And how is he lifting his team now?

He is currently Liverpool top scorer in all competitions with 17 goals.

Let others do their job too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
so boehly and eghbali lied , they're still involved cheesy,make nobody taint vivell name here ,cause vivell won't do this

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Spy360:

Exactly my point at the bolded.

These days, a team is either defending as a whole or attacking. TAA is a fullback but is more regarded for his attacking prowess. Some attackers are known to be able to track back and defend. The position a player occupies is just in the mind. In reality, it's just all depends on the phase of the game.

Hence, when one says defense or attack it's actually on the particular phase of the game. Some teams are good in attacking, some in defending and the good teams have both. It all depends on their set up.

For a team to win the league they have to be good defensively. A good attack will ensure you win games. But a good defense will ensure you don't lose. Hence, attack wins games and defense wins titles.
Midfielders shield the defenders, midfielders also make progressive passes for play to advance, with a solid midfield, you can easily take control of the game irrespective of the opposition

I’m not undermining defenders but midfielders are more important

I don’t know who made that quote about defense but in this day and age, it’s no longer valid

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
the only green light I need orstein rarely talks but if he talks he his 100% accurate,changed my mind, mudryk com to chelseagrin,I was only angry because you were twerking for arsenal

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
MUDRYK TO CHELSEA!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Expert17:
Chance creation 101 - you scan your surrounding before receiving the ball.

cheesy

This is a player obviously playing with his brain using his leg as tools. Isn't this execution beautiful to watch time after time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
BREAKING NEWS, CHELSEA HAD REACHED AN AGREEMENT TO SIGN , MUDRYK,HERE WE GO!

@FRABRIZIO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Arsenal should add Extra 5M EUR so that we will loose this mudryk deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Havertz10:
particularly Silva, surprised that most don’t see his flaws

Man united defenders like Chelsea defenders also conceded just one goal against city but guess what ?man United attackers and midfielders replied back with two solid goals. What was our midfielders lead by Havertz doing ? You will be telling yourself a big lie trying to agend against Silva because i always talk down on your generational talents.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
olabode89:

Akanji did not make an effort to get to the ball. If he had attempted or made any effort towards the ball it would have been offside. Akanji was just jogging back thinking the officials will make the call.

Don't you see that by making this point, you are invariably saying Rashford interfered with play?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lana1:
Sounds about right grin grin
Were grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
mudryk just wanted to leave war torn Ukraine, arsenal thought he gave shit about project ,this real life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
the only green light I need orstein rarely talks but if he talks he his 100% accurate,changed my mind, mudryk com to chelseagrin,I was only angry because you were twerking for arsenal

Good one. I need him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Itsrm:

Good one. I need him
yes o ,Bleep what niggas are saying here

(1) (2) (3) ... (16877) (16878) (16879) (16880) (16881) (16882) (16883) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Bluelines69, Shegzdave, StarchAndBanga, andrewbaba44, zeusis(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.