Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,125 members, 7,845,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10663055 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16903) (16904) (16905) (16906) (16907) (16908) (16909) ... (19315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wait so Chelsea signed Mudryk for 8 and a half years, mehn that boy don almost sell him soul give Boehyl o shocked

€70m/€100m in almost 9 seasons, mad o and just €6m per year, no wonder dem no buy Leao or Khvicha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
dostr4:
Gallagher best game in a chels colours so far
that's sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
KEPA KEPA KEPA KEPA KEPA!
Earned that clean sheet.

Some people will not like it and we don't care. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
FirstbornWds:
How the heck did this Ridiger convince us that he was top-tier.

He's mid at best.

He could only deceive Raumdeuter and his likes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
arsenal have arteta time ,wonder why chelsea fans won't for Potter
It was obvious from the get go say Arteta get plan on how he wants to play.
We had Lampard then and his disciples argued that he (Lampard) was the better manager but some of us knew better.
You can't argue with the results though.

My own be say make them just no win anything. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bluelines69:

Kepa? He made just one save this second half, Thiago Silva by a mile
be like you only watched 5 mins of the game. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
lordfalcao:
the same rudiger they claimed will not be seeing time. Is already a Madrid legend more than hazard

If Real Madrid fans catch this Lordfalcao today, they will strangle him. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
BlueMann:
What a goal, Odegaard. Take a bow
He has been a shining light for Arsenal and a huge factor in how they play but some esteemed analyst here says he ain't it.
I just no understand how some people dey take watch football? Very backward.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
lordfalcao:
I hear say we don spend half a billion since summer..

Wahaluex
lol. I mentioned this number just yesterday. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2023
Thanks Kai, thanks Ziyech, thanks Kepa for securing the 3 points for us.

And Badiashile looks very calm and composed. Good debut.

Feels good to get a win...finally!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2023
popizaino:

Another light you cannot deem.

dim
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2023
FBS:
Thanks Kai, thanks Ziyech, thanks Kepa for securing the 3 points for us.

And Badiashile looks very calm and composed. Good debut.

Feels good to get a win...finally!

grin

You need to thank this man specially baba.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:10am On Jan 16, 2023
airmark:

grin

You need to thank this man specially baba.
lol
Not his biggest fan, not his fan at all but I must admit that Silva is exceeding expectations given his age. His experience is getting him through games. It's very impressive what he does though in some games he is a true definition of RR and in some na jalopy.
The main concern though that the younger players are not on his level...yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I remember when badiashile was sign everyone was writing him of , forgetting we have scouts now that have done their due diligence,from now on our signings will be 90/100 cool this just the beginning

Not everyone. I actually liked him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:17am On Jan 16, 2023
FBS:

lol
Not his biggest fan, not his fan at all but I must admit that Silva is exceeding expectations given his age. His experience is getting him through games. It's very impressive what he does though in some games he is a true definition of RR and in some na jalopy.
The main concern though that the younger players are not on his level...yet.

His name was missing on your list and that was unfair. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:19am On Jan 16, 2023
BlaqFaze:
donstan18 said real madrid doesn't sign "gidigbo" players grin Camavinga, Mendy, Militao and Rudiger are confirm "gidigbos"

Because of one stupid agenda pesin go dey talk opata...Barca is in fact the number 1 team that prioritise technical footballers, that's why "spineless" Busquets will continue to flourish even at his age
It's okay for a defender to have some gidigbo attributes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:46am On Jan 16, 2023
airmark:

His name was missing on your list and that was unfair. grin
haha.
I specifically mentioned those who assisted, scored and prevented the ball from going directly into the net. Well... unless I missed something. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:49am On Jan 16, 2023
airmark:

Not everyone. I actually liked him.
well glad to.hear ,what people needs to understand,no more flashy names ,we will be unearthing Jem's with potential and a little bit first team experience (to make their development more faster)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:50am On Jan 16, 2023
I need me some noni madueke, chelsea will have the most deadly wingers in EPL,no use mudryk and madueke play for 1v1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:53am On Jan 16, 2023
like him or hate him,Potter talent ID is top notch, reason I like him very well,has he own personal a scout to ID his kind of players,we will cook in future
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I remember when badiashile was sign everyone was writing him of , forgetting we have scouts now that have done their due diligence,from now on our signings will be 90/100 cool this just the beginning
Not everyone.
I've never really watched him play before and was asking nateevs about him a few days ago. Dude was calm and composed. A very good debut.

Every single Chelsea supporter would want him to succeed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:09am On Jan 16, 2023
BlaqFaze:
donstan18 said real madrid doesn't sign "gidigbo" players grin Camavinga, Mendy, Militao and Rudiger are confirm "gidigbos"

Because of one stupid agenda pesin go dey talk opata...Barca is in fact the number 1 team that prioritise technical footballers, that's why "spineless" Busquets will continue to flourish even at his age

Flourish ko, Fluoride ni. No wonder you be Black face.

BlaqFaze:
Airmark Busquets is totally useless ...that idiot suppose dey play tennis

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:13am On Jan 16, 2023
FBS:

haha.
I specifically mentioned those who assisted, scored and prevented the ball from going directly into the net. Well... unless I missed something. undecided

Thiago Silva was our best defender in that match. You missed obviously.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:23am On Jan 16, 2023
airmark:

Thiago Silva was our best defender in that match. You missed obviously.
Some outstanding defensive blocks and impressive on the attack but did he score, assist or cleared the ball off the line? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:39am On Jan 16, 2023
To those in the know - how come the club is able to pay 100 million for our Ukrainian brother but refused to pay 120 for Enzo?
Is there some structuring, accounting gimmicks or something else to it?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:40am On Jan 16, 2023
FBS:
To those in the know - how come the club is able to pay 100 million for our Ukrainian brother but refused to pay 120 for Enzo?
Is there some structuring, accounting gimmicks or something else to it?
Benfica wanted most of the money immediately. With murdoch they pay instamentally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:41am On Jan 16, 2023
airmark:

Flourish ko, Fluoride ni. No wonder you be Black face.

grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:42am On Jan 16, 2023
See this serpent. grin.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:42am On Jan 16, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Benfica wanted most of the money immediately. With murdoch they pay instamentally
oh I see. Thanks boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:50am On Jan 16, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
See this serpent. grin.
And to think it was because of this guy we chased Cech away, no?
Though Cech sef carry strong head go join yeye as.snal. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Ibime:

dim

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Since we are also looking for a backup rightback we can try for this araujo by offering just 20 million. He tried a little against vinicios.

Mugu

He plays at RB only against Madrid to pocket Vinicius as he usually does ,even those your useless defenders are worth more than 20 million ,na araujo you Dey call 20 million player grin

Lastly you can’t price any starter away from Barca

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16903) (16904) (16905) (16906) (16907) (16908) (16909) ... (19315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.