Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505805 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16937) (16938) (16939) (16940) (16941) (16942) (16943) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:37am On Jan 21, 2023
so the reason for the long contract is actually to best ffp! grin , cause I can't wrap my head why anyone will sign such for low salary, maybe somewhere in the contract players have ways to negotiate for higher salary, anyways back to the topic ,the reason is to beat FFP ,tying players down is bonus ,so in case we don't qualify for champions league ,we can still sign Midfielder without FFP on our back (I hope so, cause the matter complicated).

According to FIFA rule a player can't sign for more than five years contract in a club , however there's a twist in this law, each league can decide the amount of Length of contract for a player ,in UK i.e EPL ,there's is no law for contract length,so boehly is taking advantage of this ,ladies and gentlemen ,4d chess grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:41am On Jan 21, 2023
Rivals are crying,media are calling for FFP,I see other clubs following this our method by time it will be too lategrin ,new rules might be enforced,we would have completed our squad by then , multi club providing us cheaper and quality players Good night cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:59am On Jan 21, 2023
popizaino:

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

How did you know?

Waiting for Andrewbaba44 to use it here first before Barca thread?
Yah. "Accidentally" stumbled upon the post about it and now I feel like I just discovered mars.
Seun should pay me for spreading the wonderful emoji news.β„’οΈβœ…πŸ”₯πŸ€‘
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:02am On Jan 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
so the reason for the long contract is actually to best ffp! grin , cause I can't wrap my head why anyone will sign such for low salary, maybe somewhere in the contract players have ways to negotiate for higher salary, anyways back to the topic ,the reason is to beat FFP ,tying players down is bonus ,so in case we don't qualify for champions league ,we can still sign Midfielder without FFP on our back (I hope so, cause the matter complicated).

According to FIFA rule a player can't sign for more than five years contract in a club , however there's a twist in this law, each league can decide the amount of Length of contract for a player ,in UK i.e EPL ,there's is no law for contract length,so boehly is taking advantage of this ,ladies and gentlemen , 4d chess grin
Interesting.
Can FIFA decide the length of a player's contract? Will that not fall to UEFA?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:16am On Jan 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Meaning no CL for them next season

Time for someone to buy Vlahovic for cheap

Vlahovic has a strong preference for remaining in Italy but that is beyond his control at this time. Juventus will sell to the highest bidder if they decide to sell but that may happen after this season.

Juventus plan to appeal the deduction. With 15 points deduction, they are now 10th, 12 points away from 4th place Lazio and there is still a lot of football to be played.

The scandalous loss to favorites Napoli is the only dent since October. As much as I hate them, I can see them pull through this to make Europe.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 21, 2023
popizaino:

Let them give us messi in exchange. I don't Neymar or Mbappe. Left footed attacker for another left footed attacker. No cheating.
You want to use bicycle to exchange Benz abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 21, 2023
dostr4:
When you remember we still have odoi & bakayoko in the books 😑😑.
Tbh odoi should have gone to Bvb when they wanted a loan 2seasons ago.
Wait Bakayoko is still our player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:00am On Jan 21, 2023
We must beat Liverpool but na who get ginger pass go win this match. Both sides have been terrible.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Meaning no CL for them next season

Time for someone to buy Vlahovic for cheap

If I hear say dem sell for cheap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Next on the agenda should be voice note. I want to hear some people's voices especially when their useless club gets knocked out of champions league as usual.
KTBFFH. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™.
🀣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2023
FBS:
We must beat Liverpool but na who get ginger pass go win this match. Both sides have been terrible.

Trust us to dey dull like person wey Dey expect HIV test results πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Next on the agenda should be voice note. I want to hear some people's voices especially when their useless club gets knocked out of champions league as usual.
KTBFFH. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™.
I go like this voice note. Another thing I go like na stickers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2023
Voice note, stickers etc will make this forum heavy. More data and slower to load. Nairaland is much better like this. Light and easy to load.

Make Seun no add much complications biko. It's better like this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2023
timbros:
Voice note, stickers etc will make this forum heavy. More data and slower to load. Nairaland is much better like this. Light and easy to load.

Make Seun no add much complications biko. It's better like this.
🌚🌚🌚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2023
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 7:54am On Jan 21, 2023
😩😩

Seun shoulda done this earlier cl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2023
I watched the video. Chukwunonso really believes his name is Noni. Someone take this boy to Anambra and show him his kinsman.

Jokes aside, I love his demeanor. Very chill and positive....and exudes strong mentality. Plus he said London is blue. I like him already.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2023
True πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™. Let's go for the win today ✌️✌️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2023
What are all these colours I am seeing? Abeg don't break this thing. It's been running well for nearly 2 decades.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Hoely Boehly showing us that anything is possible in football.

I'm not sure you can even offer 8-year contract in football manager.

Up Chelsea!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2023
πŸ—‘πŸ—‘πŸ—‘
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Locatelli is the only guy I would take from Juventus right now. Vlahovic a distant second.

Chelsea are interested in Lyon's right-back Malo Gusto and are prepared to submit a bid in the coming days.

{L'Equipe}
πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίfinally😭😭
Did you copy the statement from this guy below or you are him ? genuine question

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2023
Singapore1:

Did you copy the statement from this guy below or you are him ? genuine question
He copied it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2023
Today is the day, Chelsea finally leaves 10th to 11th 😁 grin

My prediction of Chelsea get any point e go be draw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2023
Singapore1:

obviously
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Rivals are crying,media are calling for FFP,I see other clubs following this our method by time it will be too lategrin ,new rules might be enforced,we would have completed our squad by then , multi club providing us cheaper and quality players Good night cool
United started the whole 5+yr contract from the time of Pogba na we just make am popular
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

Hoely Boehly showing us that anything is possible in football.

I'm not sure you can even offer 8-year contract in football manager.

Up Chelsea!
Chelsea is changing football once again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
It's hilarious how you don't see the stupidity in offering players 7 plus years contract. This werey actually thinks his club invented and discovered something new πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Promises to be biblical

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2023
πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2023
A001:
True πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™. Let's go for the win today ✌️✌️

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Blues for life.

Andrewbaba44 better come and post your own blue emoji,nobody will beat you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2023
popizaino:

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Blues for life.

Andrewbaba44 better come and post your own blue emoji,nobody will beat you.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ πŸ„ πŸ‘¦

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16937) (16938) (16939) (16940) (16941) (16942) (16943) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), hensben(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.