Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10724456 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16985) (16986) (16987) (16988) (16989) (16990) (16991) ... (19388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2023
Amoto94:
Chelsea are prepared to compete with Liverpool for Wolves' Matheus Nunes when they step up their pursuit of midfielders in the summer.

{The Telegraph}

Premier league big boys too like stress ,well they have the money

This Matheus nunes have been balling for sporting ,even at the ucl ,everybody Dey look am till wolves carry 45 million go buy am ,na now their eyes clear dem wan go for am ,wolves go Kuku sell for higher amount ,even klopp no see this one when he scout diaz

Chai ,Matheus Nunez is a baller I won’t lie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
Been a while I heard about gross and net spend on this thread

Half a billion spent by Chelsea in one season more than double the next club

Comrade off your mic grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
Been a while I heard about gross and net spend on this thread

Half a billion spent by Chelsea in one season more than double the next club
Na so e deh be. grin grin

E dey like politics. Everybody go dey point hands for politicians say e wicked and him corrupt but once Uncle become politician dey see money, mouth go change!! grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Jodera:
Na so e deh be. grin grin

E dey like politics. Everybody go dey point hands for politicians say e wicked and him corrupt but once Uncle become politician dey see money, mouth go change!! grin

Has any team spent half a billion in one season ever?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Charlie Webster close to signing new contract 😎
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2023
onana Saving us money

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Fraudiola was the closest when prices haven't hit the ceiling like this.

Meanwhile, we will check amount spent by Potter on his type of players, see how long it takes him to win Ucl and decide if he is a fraud like Fraudiola.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
airmark:

Meanwhile, we will check amount spent by Potter on his type of players, see how long it takes him to win Ucl and decide if he is a fraud like Fraudiola.

What is Chelsea gross and net spend in the last 5years now?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

.... On a UCL winning club for that matter?? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
yeah Potter likes him the hierarchy don't,Potter like him as a striker ,let him not cook first ,with mudryk by the side ,Felix behind and madueke by the right,he has no excuse now
and you know this how?

Team that is being built around havertz

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

I am all about Potter's, just as I was all about Fraudiola's spending spree. I can't blame Potter for Chelsea buying finished Sterling.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jodera:
.... On a UCL winning club for that matter?? grin

Fraudiola spent over 1.6bn on a UCL semifinalist and no Ucl yet. Let's see what Potter does.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Havertz10:
and you know this how?

Team that is being built around havertz
I know this because chelsea are shopping for a new striker and joao Felix is going to play the position havertz claims is his favorite , they are watching havertz from now ,if he likes let him continue this ,he will be a gonna , cause with nkunku coming in ,and Felix possibly impressing,there's no chance for havertz, adios
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
BlueMann:

Yeah same one. I'd prefer we look for another profile anyways

We didn't chase him at sporting.why now?

They'll soon place a ridiculous price tag on him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
chelsea are preparing a new bid for malo gusto
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
potter like havertz? has this been confirmed? Chelsea should sell him to Bayern immediately if offer comes, forget potters nonsense opinion. what performance statistics will potter tell the board to convince them to keep havertz? what does potter know about world class attackers? havertz can improve for where!!. no wonder potter was using useless wellbeck as striker in Brighton, and they didn't score much, but there new coach dezerbi is statically getting more goals. potter should be very careful, Chelsea is not Brighton, he better get that big team mentality quickly, and work with our world class technical board.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
airmark:

Fraudiola spent over 1.6bn on a UCL semifinalist and no Ucl yet. Let's see what Potter does.
Make we see wetin Chelsea and potter go do for UCL this season grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
andrewbaba44:

It depends ,he is the favorite though
Andrew have you seen this. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Amoto94:
Azpilicueta on Mudryk: "I’ve seen a very focused lad with great determination and great ambition. He’s a player who can have that mix between playing good football with his feet and also running into space. You could see his speed."
why dem no dey talk about Madueke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I don’t just understand the guy

In terms of achievement in football you are number 1 ,many even consider him as the greatest RB of all time

Should we talk about his wealth, Wetin man Dey find self ,see as 5 minutes pleasure put man for wahala

Even at 39 where he should have retired he still collects 400k monthly from that Mexican club ,Wetin you Dey find gan gan ,even person wey get small millions of naira for naija no Dey lack women ,but na footballer go involve for rape

To make it worst the girl said she needs no penny from Alves ,she said she want him to face the law and suffer in jail ,the evidence are showing alves did it ,baba go talk A today and talk B tomorrow ,man can’t even defend himself ,lastly I hope it’s not true sha

All the money makes him 'all that' in his eyes. It becomes a power trip. He cant believe that a young woman would refuse his advances. Now e don reach ground- the consequence of indiscipline.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
airmark:

When did prices hit ceiling?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I know this because chelsea are shopping for a new striker and joao Felix is going to play the position havertz claims is his favorite , they are watching havertz from now ,if he likes let him continue this ,he will be a gonna , cause with nkunku coming in ,and Felix possibly impressing,there's no chance for havertz, adios
you want to replace Havertz with Felix
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thiago Silva has agreed terms on a contract extension at Chelsea. {90min}

Congrats to Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
BlueAngel444:
why dem no dey talk about Madueke
I just pray Madueke turn Saka for us because he got those juice and focus to succeed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
airmark:

😂😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
hensben:
I just pray Madueke turn Saka for us because he got those juice and focus to succeed.
what a prayer to pray, is Saka now the bench mark? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

yeah

With that type of money potter is spending, we expect atleast 2 ucl trophies in the next 6 years or he is an absolute fraud.

Local trophy won't even cut it. It's for frauds like fraudiola.

2 ucl or he is just another money spending fraud manager.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
BlueAngel444:
what a prayer to pray, is Saka now the bench mark? shocked
Saka is good and if he turn out that way it’s a big plus or you expect him to be in ronaldinho level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
when I tell you havertz is walking on thin ice 🤡,by the way who will buy him for 50m lol we will be lucky to see 30m

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
when I tell you havertz is walking on thin ice 🤡,by the way who will buy him for 50m lol we will be lucky to see 30m
plettigoal is also sky sport Germany branch , before clowns will come and ask me for source 🙄
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

When did prices hit ceiling?

Around the time ordinary 'Stones' cost more than diamonds.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
hensben:
Andrew have you seen this. grin
Poverty stricken club that think they have money. They cannot even register their fraud that came from their own academy. I saw in their thread that they are competing with us for two small boys. Prestianni and victory roq. I don't care about prestianni but it will be good we sign him to deal with them but it's said that roq is a striker that is playing with Santos for brazil u20. If Santos can do agent work and tell him to come it will be good. We might not need to spend 100 million on striker in the future.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16985) (16986) (16987) (16988) (16989) (16990) (16991) ... (19388) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), ouzo1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.