Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10728109 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17004) (17005) (17006) (17007) (17008) (17009) (17010) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Simplyartie:

players should not overdo it. these passes look good when successfully pulled off but are very risky. an obvious pass that won't lead to possession turnover is to silva. a good example is frenkie de jong he can easily beat presses this way but he loses the team possession at least two times every match attempting such passes when a player with space is available

No,i don't think that was an overdo or what have you. He simply did the basic thing required for any decent winger. If as a coach my winger decides to pass back to Silva when my team is not comfortably leading rather than using his initiative to pass to jorginho in that situation,truth me i will give him a permanent seat on the bench. I hate attacking cowards. If you pass back in that situation as a winger then you have given your marker nothing to worry about.

Go back to 2016 UCL semifinals between Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid. Robben wasn't playing so my eyes were fixated on Douglas Costa and he was doing exactly what you think Mudryk was supposed to do there. Luiz Felipe was just pushing him back to Bayerns half and back to defence and he kept on doing so instead of trying to be adventurous. That his action alone made the whole Atletico Madrid defence line so comfortable without anything to worry about. He later got assist though after spamming in crosses but he made so many wrong choices in the game.

I will rather have you termed it overdo if that option to give it Jorginho was already blocked or trying to turn and dribble while his back was already blocked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
The meltdown when the Fabrizio/Ornstein dagger drops

My oh my

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
popizaino:
Where is the lie in the post?

https://twitter.com/Toyosibash1/status/1619370184648847360?t=iIIJhGmRLs1Rcsq6AgZZaA&s=19
If a Liverpool player had intercepted that ball and scored as a result of it would you still be praising him? They are times it's profitable In taking the easier option rather than going for an high risk low reward pass especially in your own half.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Good luck to Napoli

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Chelsea representatives are in Portugal now to discuss €70m plus €30m add-on deal! New meeting will be held shortly to reach an agreement with Benfica regarding Enzo. πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ”΅ #CFC

Rui Costa now demand €150m or nothing, but the meeting is still ongoing and CFC’s confident.

Chelsea close to concluding a deal with Rui Costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
this is it guys , only one chance,one possibility,if don't get him now we won't again ,lawy lord.

Enzo is pushing,Jorge Mendes is pushing,Costa is a bastard

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bombblacks:

If a Liverpool player had intercepted that ball and scored as a result of it would you still be praising him? They are times it's profitable In taking the easier option rather than going for an high risk low reward pass especially in your own half.

Sure i will praise him. Simple basic passes like this is why i dont stan some of our players. There was nothing high risk there,it is just the basic instinct that any decent winger should have and be able to do. Forget our previous players who due to reasons best known to them would have chosen to go pass back in that situation, they are the reason we are getting Mudryk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Exclusive: Tottenham have agreed a fee with Chelsea to sign U21 striker Jude Soonsup-Bell. He's now expected to have his medical and complete the move before deadline day

We are losing such top talent 😭😭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Exclusive: Tottenham have agreed a fee with Chelsea to sign U21 striker Jude Soonsup-Bell. He's now expected to have his medical and complete the move before deadline day

We are losing such top talent 😭😭
what top talent ,πŸ˜• una overreaction to nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hutchinson as winger has better stat than that bell dude , Even mothersille and Mason burstow have better stats than that soon up bell ,I wish good luck ,but chelsea will succeed with or without him.

Anyways,it's clear chelsea wants to take advantage one last time 😎

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
BlueMann:
The meltdown when the Fabrizio/Ornstein dagger drops

My oh my
Saw osihmen's goal,?. Na the person wey havertz 10 say he no rate be this grin.
Pure striker goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
rooftops:

See osihmen's goal,?. Na the person wey havertz 10 say he no rate be this grin.
Pure striker goal.
that goal was siiick!!!!
What a striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Enzo to Chelsea reminds me of Havertz to Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Mehn Chelsea scout and recruitment team are so good. Look at how they discovered Gusto, Enzo Fernandez, and Mudryk. Unknown players they signed for cheap 🀑🀑
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Good luck to Napoli
seeing arsenal there make laugh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
unpopular opinion, kvara changed Napoli as a whole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
D day

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Trevor012:
Mehn Chelsea scout and recruitment team are so good. Look at how they discovered Gusto, Enzo Fernandez, and Mudryk. Unknown players they signed for cheap 🀑🀑

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Meetings with Rui Costa to reach an agreement with Benfica on Enzo Fernandez deal are nearing agreements. πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ”΅ #CFC

Rui is said to have demanded €120m for Enzo's release clause, and Chelsea is willing to pay.

Despite Rui Costa's updates, Chelsea is getting closer to deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
how is that unpopular
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Werey dey praise scouting and recruitment team when other clubs dey squeeze your foolish club dry. Shaktar squeeze you collect full money for Mudiaga now Benfica one collect their share too. Werey go still praise scouting team if Chelsea pay 500million sign Mbappe. You be heavy mugu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

Osimhen hot form also contributed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jodera:
There's a reason they came from Brighton and that's because they are needed to help potter in talent id.

Tuchel have made it clear that he's not interested in talent id, just managing of good players (because he's not good at it) cos it's demanding. Give him the guys Potter have and he'll still do wonders too.

I wonder which talent id Potter will be doing when he's managing Chelsea and thinking tactics
If Tuchel get intouch with kind of players we have now..Another UCL and top 3 na sure banger

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Osimhen hot form also contributed
my brother in Christ, osihmen was hardly scoring goals last season before kvara came ,kvara is a big time threat more than osihmen, forget goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
youngZee23:
If Tuchel get intouch with kind of players we have now..Another UCL and top 3 na sure banger
tuchel go dey weep for where him dey, mourinho don come offer himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:

Rui is said to have demanded €120m for Enzo's release clause, and Chelsea is willing to pay.

I talk am. Benfica don squeeze Chelsea pay the full amount. Every club know say Chelsea na mugu money spender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Trevor012:
Werey dey praise scouting and recruitment team when other clubs dey squeeze your foolish club dry. Shaktar squeeze you collect full money for Mudiaga now Benfica one collect their share too. Werey go still praise scouting team if Chelsea pay 500million sign Mbappe. You be heavy mugu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
At least we know we're not paying heavily for Maguire.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
my brother in Christ, osihmen was hardly scoring goals last season before kvara came ,kvara is a big time threat more than osihmen, forget goals

Of course kvara is their Messi ,but osimhen Dey convert chances and he doesn’t miss sitters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

At least we know we're not paying heavily for Maguire.
No you are paying for worst. Where's you 75million Fufuna πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
I say I want potter grace ,he is in a position where thousands of coach will wish to to be ,do you know what it means for a club owner going as far to get you all the players you need under one window,to make it even better,have their backing ,man is truly blessed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Not unpopular. It is very true and correct. They couldn't challenge for the title with imsigne and CSO now they are flogging people and look strong in champions league after they signed kvakhatalzhdu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Of course kvara is their Messi ,but osimhen Dey convert chances and he doesn’t miss sitters
we are saying the same thing,remove kvara Napoli will lose form , remove Messi Argentina will struggle ,PSG will hardly create chance

(1) (2) (3) ... (17004) (17005) (17006) (17007) (17008) (17009) (17010) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate, Leyqute(m), odizeey(m), andrewbaba44, Shegzdave, jolly94, a4turitoroman, BlueMann and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.