Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,088 members, 7,867,137 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762046 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17046) (17047) (17048) (17049) (17050) (17051) (17052) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2023
😂😂😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:04am On Feb 01, 2023
FBS:
Sterling? cheesy
mtcheww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 1:04am On Feb 01, 2023
BlueMann:
We can only register three.

For me: Mudryk, Badiashile and Enzo

Badiashile has to be there same as Enzo, in fact even Murder-Rick, the rest should focus on the league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:05am On Feb 01, 2023
well ziyech wasn't the only deal that collapse,many of chelsea youngsters loan deal collapse,all our resources was channelled into Enzo deal , reason for the massive collapse

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:06am On Feb 01, 2023
popizaino:

Apostle of the most high,i pay little or no attention to off pitch activities so i got no clue on what went wrong or why his been sold. My fidelity is to what happened on the pitch and that is why people like raumdeuter cannot just come and sell me rubbish on field events in the name of OG without resistance.
Oh man, I totally understand. Was just surprised at the sudden turn of events @ City. Bernardo and Cancelo were sure starters and they just got loaned all of a sudden.

Felt you had an idea since you follow Pep as a coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 1:07am On Feb 01, 2023
Caicedo or McAllister during the summer 💙
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:10am On Feb 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Oh mighty God in heaven as your son whodeyhause retreats to sleep from the daily wickedness of Nigeria please let me wake up soon to a fabrizio Enzo to Chelsea Here we go and a jorginho Here we go to Assnal. Let people like jodera that used to sometimes argue against the motion when we that are tired of his sluggishness talk see him in his club's shirt later today. I don't know why he's denying him now but make it happen cause as it is said Miracle no dey tire Jesus. And if possible add caicedo to deal with Brighton then bless Holy boehly's pockets so we can continue dealing with clubs every summer and taking their good scouted targets. In your name I pray. Amen.
cheesy grin grin

Your posts have a way of making people laugh grin. You really don level up cos I wanted to wake up to news of "Here we Go, Enzo" and the sale of Jorginho and it happened like that. For sure, Miracle no dey tire Jesus.

You don level up. Make we see if we go admit you into the Cobham Apostles Creed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Bluelines69:
lol if you think chelsea are going to to let Brighton milk them again after caicedo fiasco , you are on a long thing, Santos and Enzo is ruling the Midfield ,no need to waste money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:13am On Feb 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
mtcheww
hahahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Wow! What a window. To think that we regarded Roman as the best club owner. These guys came in, talked the talk, and are freaking walking the walk.

What a time to be a Chelsea fan. There's been transfer windows when we were optimistic of what's to happen. This time around, WE KNOW what's going to happen.

Fulham and Dortmund looking forward to playing Pulisic and Auba.

Meanwhile, a moment of silence for Tuchel who had a chance to live a manager's dream.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Bluelines69:
Rice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2023
FBS:

You did? lol
What will that change bro? cheesy

grin

Been following the saga since yesterday (Monday). Really wanted to know how it will end. Also I've been a fan of #DeadlineDay for years now. Following the last minute deals here and there.

But really interested in the Enzo saga and want to see the end.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2023
The transfer window was for me:

Jorginho, sold.

Madueke, bought

Pulisic, not sold.

I need to give testimony on Sunday. 🙏😄
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:17am On Feb 01, 2023
speaking of Santos 4 goals in four matches ,but he ain't ready according to cobhamsexuals 🥴, clearly

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:20am On Feb 01, 2023
unless injury doesn't rock any of them ,we will eat for decades 😤😤😤😤😤😤

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:21am On Feb 01, 2023
airmark:

Help me greet Jorginho when you see him tomorrow in North London. 😜😜😜😜

Rest man.

The player you are trying to troll literally upgraded to 1st position in the table. Potentially, he will be an EPL winner come season end. And will play UCL next season. Meanwhile we are languishing in 10th position and not sure of UCL football next season.

How many times have you greeted Lukaku when you see him in Milan? Belloti nko, haven't you seen him somewhere in Torino to greet him all this years?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:26am On Feb 01, 2023
kingBolton:

Make he no eye any player from Chelsea in the future Sha!
100pyrs for him.

Lol...

Benfica is a selling club. Dem dey mostly scout for South America then sell to big clubs in Europe. They hardly buy players from big teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:30am On Feb 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
well ziyech wasn't the only deal that collapse,many of chelsea youngsters loan deal collapse,all our resources was channelled into Enzo deal , reason for the massive collapse

Everybody go vex oh

Admin and Legal department go hear am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:31am On Feb 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
How many hands does it take to send a fax message?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Ibime:

Everybody go vex oh

Admin and Legal department go hear am
which just potentially ruined many relationship because of Enzo ,man better create an average of 2 chance per game 🥴
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:32am On Feb 01, 2023
nateevs:
Wow! What a window. To think that we regarded Roman as the best club owner. These guys came in, talked the talk, and are freaking walking the walk.

What a time to be a Chelsea fan. There's been transfer windows when we were optimistic of what's to happen. This time around, WE KNOW what's going to happen.

Fulham and Dortmund looking forward to playing Pulisic and Auba.

Meanwhile, a moment of silence for Tuchel who had a chance to live a manager's dream.

Tuchel cast himself, refusing to discuss transfers and recommending nonsense. Baba was even offered new contract

Shebi na divorce and new girlfriend distract am. Fear woman oh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:34am On Feb 01, 2023
The Felix signing was misplaced, putting him against Badiashile for the final UCL spot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:36am On Feb 01, 2023
I need Kova to stay fit and cook with Enzo

Summertime we just replace keeper, buy one or two more DM/CM to replace Kante, RLC and Zakaria exits and get Thuram on free transfer to play striker, then squad done complete
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:38am On Feb 01, 2023
Ibime:
I need Kova to stay fit and cook with Enzo

Summertime we just replace keeper, buy one or two more DM/CM to replace Kante, RLC and Zakaria exits and get Thuram on free transfer to play striker, then squad done complete
kova will probably get sold,it's a total clear out,I see only Silva surviving i.e if he accepts new contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:38am On Feb 01, 2023
FBS:
How many hands does it take to send a fax message?
I don't know o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Santos value rising to £70m easy 😤, might be the first youngster we will flip for profit let's see 👀👀
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:40am On Feb 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
kova will probably get sold,it's a total clear out,I see only Silva surviving i.e if he accepts new contract

Nope, Kova can cook, depends on his injury status

Those asking for much money like Mount who have market value above £50m can go, same with Havertz. Auba should be sent to Saudi to flex muscle with Ronaldo while Thuram come in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:41am On Feb 01, 2023
another signing what the hell

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:41am On Feb 01, 2023
this is crazy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:42am On Feb 01, 2023
Ibime:

Nope, Kova can cook, depends on his injury status

Those asking for much money like Mount who have market value above £50m can go, same with Havertz. Auba should be sent to Saudi to flex muscle with Ronaldo while Thuram come in
kova can't cook shit ,he is just there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:43am On Feb 01, 2023
definitely joe shields work 😁😁😁,men I love this new chelsea, welcome Jimmy Morgan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:44am On Feb 01, 2023
Ibime:

Tuchel cast himself, refusing to discuss transfers and recommending nonsense. Baba was even offered new contract

Shebi na divorce and new girlfriend distract am. Fear woman oh

Man even went too defensive tactically, what did he even commit? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17046) (17047) (17048) (17049) (17050) (17051) (17052) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5inchdick, RevFrEbuka(m), Colson(m), Vischy, UncleHaba22 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.