Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10749120 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17098) (17099) (17100) (17101) (17102) (17103) (17104) ... (19425) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Expert17:

Yeah, the way Moyes enjoyed Sir Alex Ferguson 26 years structure.

Lmfao
What is this nigga typing and laughing about?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jodera:
Quote where I laugh or trolled Enzo?

At least internet never forget

Read my quote again and this time around slowly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
timay1:

The fact that Potter and all his so called guys at Brighton left with him shows that Potter never built shit. It was all down to the decision makers at the top in the club who built the structure.

The fact that Chelsea are just signing players randomly without direction even confirms that

That guy haven't watched Di Zerbi before he joined Brighton.

Maybe clueless Potter built the structure for him @ Sampdoria and Shakhter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueMann:
PSG don enter serious wahala. Their squad has been ravaged by injuries and suspensions.

Super goal from Hakimi though.
Messi's goal game them the win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
A001:

Messi's goal game them the win.

Yeah. Thoroughly enjoyed the masterclass from Hakimi and Messi, them two are gonna have to be at their best for PSG to stand a chance against Bayern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Casemiro getting sent off for the first time in his career ,is this true ?

If them actually tell you that one, you suppose believe?

Odidi master of black arts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay1: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kimbeast:

Yes the structure and scout are the ones doing team tactics, formation and pattern of play. I guess Manchester United CEO and scouts are
the reason United are playing better compared to last season.

Potter left, and the got another coach who is equally good, if not better. Potter and his guys didn't own or build the structure and scouting network at Brighton.

Brighton just like Brentford, have built a data driven scouting system and structure that will transcend whoever is coaching them. If anything, Potter benefited from that system, and people thought he was some kind of scouting genius. It was that faux reputation that got him and his goons from Brighton the Chelsea job. Obviously, we now know it was never down to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
popizaino:

Read my quote again and this time around slowly.
Why won't I laugh to jokes?

Hens.ben said something hilarious and he was called out for it. Why won't I laugh? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
timay1:

Potter left, and the got another coach who is equally good, if not better. Potter and his guys didn't own or build the structure and scouting network at Brighton.

Brighton just like Brentford, have built a data driven scouting system and structure that will transcend whoever is coaching them. If anything, Potter benefited from that system, and people thought he was some kind of scouting genius. It was that faux reputation that got him and his goons from Brighton the Chelsea job. Obviously, we now know it was never down to him.
You are saying something entirely different and not related to my post. Structure and scouting whatever are not the ones doing tactical preparation and instructions, formations, training drills and installing pattern of play to the players. When I said De Zerbi is benefitting from the foundation left by potter it simply means on the tactical side of the game. Potter was the one who made Brighton a possession based team and made them comfortable building from the back not the scouts or whatever structure or CEO you are talking about. The players are already comfortable with a possession based style of play making it easier for De Zerbi to implement his style quicker hence the continuation without taking him a longer period of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
How can someone say mount is better than rashford. Hesben and whodeyhause I need unaa weed plug!!! grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
messi score better goal no noise ,Ronaldo score penalty his usual food ,I no hear word since yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeniorMan715(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Am sorry for not been here since, i went to CBN to help them mixed paint for the new naira notes

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dr. Dribble is a very wicked man 😭😭😭

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueMann:

Yeah. Thoroughly enjoyed the masterclass from Hakimi and Messi, them two are gonna have to be at their best for PSG to stand a chance against Bayern.
You don write off Neymar and Mbappe?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jodera:

Apostle don vex.

No worry, hen.sben say dem need to build the team around Havertz. E remain roof make the building set grin
Wetin happen today man? How did you lose the match against Everton?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
airmark:

Thanks to Mendy, Silva, Kante, Reece James and others that were astute defensively.

Immediately he entered, Arsenal conceded and lost today. No wonder you couldn't spell out what Jorginho did spectacularly in the two biggest games of our Ucl triumph. 😄

What is keeping you from giving me the site to compare Pulisic vs Jorginho in those matches you are jumping about?

This is Jorginho vs Pulisic in those matches.

Make you mistakenly enter this trap wey I dey set for you first grin grin

Keep avoiding simple question cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Person way build structure for others no fit use Tuchel structure win

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Skimpledawg:

Wetin happen today man? How did you lose the match against Everton?
Lol... New manager bounce.

Worst time to meet Everton embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Enzo5:
Person way build structure for others no fit use Tuchel structure win
nigga keep quiet, your whining is becoming irritating,the same tuchel that couldn't use £250m wisely,all his signings are either benched or not available , wether you like it not boehly get the final say ,Potter is your head coach

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
reading Coach played casadei as a striker 🤡🤡🤡
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
airmark:

For months they didn't lose until your Jorginho entered for Partey. Agent Jorginho. 😄
kindly gif us the gif of jorginho committing error leading to goal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
A001:

You don write off Neymar and Mbappe?

I thought they won't be available due to injury?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueMann:

I thought they won't be available due to injury?
Okay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Saying these Fofana - Galatasaray rumours make no sense is an understatement.

Broja is out for the season, so Potter has decided to freeze out Aubameyang and loan out Fofana, leaving Havertz as our only striker, when he is the only one out of the aforementioned who isn't actually a striker?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueMann:
Saying these Fofana - Galatasaray rumours make no sense is an understatement.

Broja is out for the season, so Potter has decided to freeze out Aubameyang and loan out Fofana, leaving Havertz as our only striker, when he is the only one out of the aforementioned who isn't actually a striker?

If one didn't know better, I will say he is trying to fail. I don't normally criticise managers but there is something about this one that just screams 'completely out of my depth' This is why I insist he is not the one for this project.

After nearly half a season's worth of matches, you still cannot see any pattern with players or play. He's trying to please too many players.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
timbros:

What is keeping you from giving me the site to compare Pulisic vs Jorginho in those matches you are jumping about?

This is Jorginho vs Pulisic in those matches.

Make you mistakenly enter this trap wey I dey set for you first grin grin

Keep avoiding simple question cheesy

Why should I give you a site when you watched the match and saw Pulisic's goal and assist that pushed us to the final?

Tell us what Jorginho did extraordinarily from your own view. Why is it difficult after 72hrs? 😄
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
7m views, 100k likes

Mount blocked the guy that posted it cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
airmark:

Why should I give you a site when you watched the match and saw Pulisic's goal and assist that pushed us to the final?

Tell us what Jorginho did extraordinarily from your own view. Why is it difficult after 72hrs? 😄

What extraordinary thing again do you want from me when you see clearly from the screenshots that Jorginho outperformed Pulisic?

If Pulisic playing meagre 20mins, 10mins, 3mins delivered UCL for us, what then should we say about Jorginho who didn't miss a single minute from R16 1st leg to final?

@bolded.... Aren't you ashamed that the player you said delivered UCL for us is an attacker who can only boast of 2 goals and 2 assists ALL UCL SEASON. While a DM you are castigating is dragging output with him. What is wrong with you, airmark?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Havertz10:
7m views, 100k likes

Mount blocked the guy that posted it cheesy
talk true cheesy,I saw it yesterday I almost fainted, havertz ain't better though 🤡🤡🤡
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
reading Coach played casadei as a striker 🤡🤡🤡
strikers are outdated, false 9 is the way forward

(1) (2) (3) ... (17098) (17099) (17100) (17101) (17102) (17103) (17104) ... (19425) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, Bombblacks, Trevor012(m), Neymar1095(m), drisham(m), Katcall, Capaldi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.