Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10553520 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17152) (17153) (17154) (17155) (17156) (17157) (17158) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
niggas come outta nowhere to hate ,who quote bludman? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
60mins gone ,no goal from Man U told you that line up was mid you thought everything was about banter and rivalry ๐Ÿคท
At d end FT 0-2,, football is a bad tin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Quick mathematics grin grin grin Question and answer Mount+Felix+mudryk+ziyech+havertz+Aubameyang = Rashford
=rashford - antony.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
I don laugh tire today from popi hilarious take to amoto response to popzi take , characters full here abeg.

In another note can't wait for multi-club abeg I like transfer,new players gets me excited.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bentacur out for the rest of the season.

Letโ€™s see how two robust DMs will fare now, that there is no real DM beside them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
0 million great british pounds.

I need ur 250m attackers to come outside

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ibime:

Fullbacks play on their favourite side while wingers are inverted. Same foot, same wing cross usually comes from fullbacks

Ziyech played right-wing at Ajax. He no fit dribble on the left side, not many wingers can dribble when stationed on their strong foot side, except Leroy Sane. We are concentrating on better things, you are talking about Ziyech. Before we think of who to play LW, Mudryk, Pulisic and Sterling are the ones who are stronger on that side and take precedence over your Ziyech obsession

Context is really important when i am making a stand.

I used Luke shaw there just point to how comfortable it is for left footed players to pick players from the left side of the pitch and in this case, why don't we try Ziyech from the same position were his crosses will be useful since it is the only thing he offers, because he neither dribble from the so called RWF, were it is believed to be efficient for him. He has been completely useless playing as RWF. His last assists for us was from the left side of the pitch so let's try him there shikena and ask him to be spamming his cross from there.

I can count the number of left footed players making goals from this same position par Sane.

Gareth bale vs inter Milan
Di Maria vs Atletico Madrid ucl finals.
Gareth bale vs Barcelona, copa dey ray finals.
Chelsea Salah vs Arsenal
Ryan Giggs vs Arsenal FA cup finals.

Ziyech's right leg is non existence,his close control is not excellent and he his not rapid. Takes the whole day to turn. These are what you need to be efficient at as a left footed playing on the Right side of attack if not go to the left and be crossing.

Not every left footed player is Robben, messi,Salah,Bale or even Mahrez that can effectively and efficiently play any side of the attack. Some are good to remain on the left and be causing havoc like Malouda in our FA cup final game against Everton 2009.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Borntosmoke:

grin grin grin grin grin. Comedian rather!!!
I'll buy his show tickets. To keep him busy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Apari done serious, no more combinations and permutations now grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Quick mathematics grin grin grin
Question and answer
Mount+Felix+mudryk+ziyech+havertz+Aubameyang = Rashford

The answer you get na wetyn dey make blue boys dey languish for number 9.
The answer you get na wetyn dey make innocent men dey click "see all" to know where dem dey for table.
kere kere eeeeee

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Abi make we dash Chelsea 2 points make them climb up small, we rise by lifting others.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bluelines69:

Ziyech strongpoint is cutting on his left, how do you want him to do that on the left wing, itโ€™s almost a norm everywhere that left footed players play RWF and right footed players play LWF, you want him playing ahead of three natural left wingers? These are top LWF in the league and theyโ€™re all left footers
Salah
Saka
Mahrez
Anthony
Almiron
Kulusevski

He has not shown us he is strong from cutting from the right. How do left back do it from the left side of the pitch? Di Maria was doing it all day from the left wing at just this world cup finals,at least that's more recent.

No,it is not norm that left should play from right and right from left. Most coaches are now lazy and everyone what's to just copy Pep Barcelona and Bayern Munich forgetting that players are different. Even the so called Pep Guardiola had eto a right footed striker playing from the right. So it is not a norm.

SAF had everyone switching upfront and that's what made his team deadly. Check were Rooney's scissors kick against man city came from? Nani playing from the left hand side. Remember Valencia in 2009?

Ferguson knew Valencia was no Ronaldo and put him at the left side of the attack were his crosses will be useful and Rooney and man United really benefited from it.

I need anybody to challenge my takes if they think i am wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Even if we dash them they go still dey 9th ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not everyone you lift rises ๐Ÿฅฒ

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lana1:

Forgetting that our feeders won ucl already. lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
hensben:
Forgetting that our feeders won ucl already. lol
you dey answer them ๐Ÿ˜‚ when mount , chabolah , Tammy Abraham etc win UCL garbacho Still dey academy to make name , mediocrity is when you celebrate league position as trophy why clubs like chelsea,real Madrid cement their legacy by winning trophies

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Amoto94:
Since Popi won the Eye Test contest he has increasingly offer takes that are ridiculous, is this what winning does to people? Ziyech made his mark playing as an inverted winger with his chaos causing inswingers, step-overs and nutmegs he is not a pacy winger but he makes it up with good positioning and intelligent movement.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Inverted winger,chaos inswinger, nutmeg,good positioning, intelligent movement and what other term are we going to use to confuse them again๐Ÿ˜‚?

Which of this rare quality has Ziyech shown at Chelsea and as been beneficial to the team?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
you dey answer them ๐Ÿ˜‚ when mount , chabolah , Tammy Abraham etc win UCL garbacho Still dey academy to make name , mediocrity is when you celebrate league position as trophy why clubs like chelsea,real Madrid cement their legacy by winning trophies
it's shameful from them honestly. I think they are just desperate. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Leyqute:

Ziyech is a winger. Shaw is a full back.

You donโ€™t need to play your left footed winger on the left side. What you need is a left footed LB who can make accurate crosses into the box.

What is Ziyech's strong point?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
popizaino:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Inverted winger,chaos inswinger, nutmeg,good positioning, intelligent movement and what other term are we going to use to confuse them again๐Ÿ˜‚?

Which of this rare quality has Ziyech shown at Chelsea and as been beneficial to the team?
zyech is not made for epl, he is lazy and nonchalant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
hensben:
it's shameful from them honestly. I think they are just desperate. grin
I swear clowns that have not touch trophy for over seven years they make noise ,they have been having bad season year in year out nobody cap ,one bad season for chelsea they're acting like we are finished , there's a reason I don't answer them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
We all know who the clown is.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
JayKayMaybachz:
Abi make we dash Chelsea 2 points make them climb up small, we rise by lifting others.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
popizaino:

What is Ziyech's strong point?

The guy is useless. Irrespective of where he plays- left or right wing. Canโ€™t dribble, canโ€™t cross, isnโ€™t intelligent on the ball

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
JayKayMaybachz:
Even if we dash them they go still dey 9th ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not everyone you lift rises ๐Ÿฅฒ
it's not your fault if not that stupid Potter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Andrey Santos will captain Brazil U20s tonight, in their last game of the South American U20 Championships. โœ…

Brazil have to beat Uruguay to win the tournament, whereas Uruguay can draw.

Santos will then return to Chelsea, try obtain a work permit & join the 1st team. โณ

Good luck ๐Ÿคœ ,do come and fight for your place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ibime
Amoto94
Leyqute
Bluelines69

I need to know where Robben picked the cross from and where he was playing from in the highlights? It is almost strange that some of you will disagree with me about were we should play Ziyech.

It is how Amoto94 calls my take ridiculous even in the face of overwhelming evidences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0eb6j8n81c
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
This Ederson na pants tbh.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by limcar: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
popizaino:

He has not shown us he is strong from cutting from the right. How do left back do it from the left side of the pitch? Di Maria was doing it all day from the left wing at just this world cup finals,at least that's more recent.

No,it is not norm that left should play from right and right from left. Most coaches are now lazy and everyone what's to just copy Pep Barcelona and Bayern Munich forgetting that players are different. Even the so called Pep Guardiola had eto a right footed striker playing from the right. So it is not a norm.

SAF had everyone switching upfront and that's what made his team deadly. Check were Rooney's scissors kick against man city came from? Nani playing from the left hand side. t the left side of the
Confusionist, ronaldo operated from the right not left while at man u. That was why Valencia, a more direct player, was brought as replacement. Nani's cross for rooney's goal came from the right not left.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Leyqute:

The guy is useless. Irrespective of where he plays- left or right wing. Canโ€™t dribble, canโ€™t cross, isnโ€™t intelligent on the ball

He can cross,i give him that. But his cross can only be useful if he plays from LWF position.

Granit Xhaka gave Nketia a cross from that position against you and he is also left footed and not left back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
popizaino:

He can cross,i give him that. But his cross can only be useful if he plays from LWF position.

Granit Xhaka gave Nketia a cross from that position against you and he is also left footed and not left back.

Maybe. But I doubt it.

If his crosses from the right side arenโ€™t accurate, thereโ€™s no indication that those he takes from the left side will be accurate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
need to start awarding monikers here on the worst take in football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lana1:

... Havertz and co have a Champions League title... Rashford and Garnacho might never win one in their Lifetime!!! Learn how to troll

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17152) (17153) (17154) (17155) (17156) (17157) (17158) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.