Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510398 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17185) (17186) (17187) (17188) (17189) (17190) (17191) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:02am On Feb 16, 2023
I seriously don't understand the reactions here. Was actually surprised by our performance today. We played well and created good chances which we didn't take. Two good chances Felix couldn't convert in the first half pissed me off.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Emaprince:
Since jorginho went to arsenal, they have not recorded a single win.

What a waste of a player

Agent Jorginho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:10am On Feb 16, 2023
As it stands, Potter should draft Sterling to replace Havertz upfront. That German should have been loaned out long time ago.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:11am On Feb 16, 2023
popizaino:

If that was a sarcasm then,i'm sorry,it's a very poor one. Where did your former coach put Valencia that he productive for your team?

Valencia was very useless for Man Utd. He was not productive kankan.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2023
Popi

I pray Ziyech get Valencia's numbers for Chelsea.

Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:28am On Feb 16, 2023
Leyqute:

Valencia was very useless for Man Utd. He was not productive kankan.

I never knew Valencia signed for man united in 2014/2015 seasons and went straight to play RB for man united.

Well done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:30am On Feb 16, 2023
Leyqute:
Popi

I pray Ziyech get Valencia's numbers for Chelsea.

Amen.

He should come through for us as Antonio Valencia did for you in 2009/2010 season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:33am On Feb 16, 2023
I don't know why i keep getting banned anytime i post Antonio Valencia's video here to buttress my point?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:46am On Feb 16, 2023
popizaino:
I don't know why i keep getting banned anytime i post Antonio Valencia's video here to buttress my point?

Then leave Valencia alone, a message from your village people

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:00am On Feb 16, 2023
popizaino:

I never knew Valencia signed for man united in 2014/2015 seasons and went straight to play RB for man united.

Well done.

And your eye did not see his total stats in the next image I attached?

1 goal contribution in 5 games approximately.

What am I even saying sef. I agree with you. Ziyench on the left wing is better.

More woes for Chelsea excites me.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:04am On Feb 16, 2023
popizaino:

He should come through for us as Antonio Valencia did for you in 2009/2010 season.

20 goal contribution in 49 games.

Receive it IJN

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:04am On Feb 16, 2023
popizaino:

Post Antonio of West ham's. If one Antonio no gree, another one go gree. πŸ˜„
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:11am On Feb 16, 2023
Leyqute:

And your eye did not see his total stats in the next image I attached?

1 goal contribution in 5 games approximately.

What am I even saying sef. I agree with you. Ziyench on the left wing is better.

More woes for Chelsea excites me.

Lol. The guy too stubborn. How will someone that can’t dribble and has no pace consistently create enough space to whip in crosses for a single striker.

The fact of the matter is, you can’t be a wing-forward for a top team in modern football and be completely reliant on crosses, whether it’s your strong side or as an inverted wing-forward.

It is too inaccurate. It might work with a 4-4-2 where you already have 2 CFs in the box.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 2:32am On Feb 16, 2023
This is the length of phone, fans of Chelsea needs to buy each time they want to check their position in the league.

No offense 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Whodeyhause

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bossman5(m): 3:39am On Feb 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:05am On Feb 16, 2023
Capaldi:
I seriously don't understand the reactions here. Was actually surprised by our performance today. We played well and created good chances which we didn't take. Two good chances Felix couldn't convert in the first half pissed me off.
Football is a game of chances, you snooze, you lose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:05am On Feb 16, 2023
FBS:
Southampton next!

Surely, surely we must win our next match at home.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2023
Emaprince:
Since jorginho went to arsenal, they have not recorded a single win.

What a waste of a player

How many games have we won with 120 million Enzo

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2023
FBS:

Football is a game of chances, you snooze, you lose.

xG: Dortmund 1.41 v 2.14 Chelsea

There's is a difference between results and performance. The performance was great and a massive improvement over the last few games were we couldn't create anything for long stretches of games. Hope they take enough from that performance for this to be a turning point.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2023
FBS:

It's not flawed - its what the club paid or will pay for them.

You don't buy a Ferrari and say, well, still need to learn how to drive.
Why not learn how to drive first and then get a Ferrari or if bent on getting a Ferrari, get a good driver.

We have quality all over the pitch, 2 wins in 14 matches is simply not good enough.
You just said my mind. We need to sack that Mr clapper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2023
timbros:

Gbam! Say no more. You just hit the nail on the damn head.

My problem is that Boehly will never sack Potter. 5 years contract means they are in for the long haul. They believe he is the best man for the job that's why they tied him down to a long contract.

Me don activate 'siddon look mode'
I wish I can be like u now. Just forget anything about football for now self.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Yes he was very good tonight.

He really balled.

Congratulations to Arsenal on their 10-1 victory over city, and congrats to Jorginho and the leprous fingers for winning MOTM.
grin he is leading to the title.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2023
A001:

Lols, your legend. No be my legend. He's a useless player in my dictionary, and most Chelsea fans agree.
Na arsenal stinginess wan make them lose this league so, i mean Caceido even went awol for you yet you went for Jorg just because he is cheap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2023
Capaldi:

xG: Dortmund 1.41 v 2.14 Chelsea

There's is a difference between results and performance. The performance was great and a massive improvement over the last few games were we couldn't create anything for long stretches of games. Hope they take enough from that performance for this to be a turning point.

You should know that I don't do all these xG crap. Football no be mathematics plus how many points do you get for performance?

That said, I still believe we can beat Dortmund at home. It ain't over yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:20am On Feb 16, 2023
GTOkowa:
You just said my mind. We need to sack that Mr clapper.
Uncle Boli was all smiles in Germany so it doesn't look like Mr Clapper is going anywhere soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2023
Airmark and Ibime CSO was actually good yesterday. Any reason for that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2023
Chelsea created enough chances... Potter is 0n d right track.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2023
airmark:

Kante also had similar flaw against Martinelli, so take your agenda to your bed. When Enzo does that consistently like Jorginho, then we will say something.

Meanwhile, no true Chelsea fan supporting Chelsea since the 90s, would be attracted to weaklings like Morata and Jorginho. So you must definitely be a fan of Berekum Chelsea of Ghana.

No true Chelsea fan from the 90s select a favourite player in the team and most hated player in that same team. Imagine supporting Hazard while throwing Morata under the bus consistently instead of encouraging him. Supporting Pulisic while throwing Sterling under the bus consistently instead of encouraging him. NO TRUE FAN DOES THAT.

Every true fan supports the club, not selected players in the squad.

Imagine criticising YOUR OWN PLAYER who won an individual trophy in an excellent season. When opposing fans does that, it's understandable. But a supposed Chelsea fan? Which kind of fan does that?

All true fans celebrate ANYTHING that puts the club in the map, including producing the European player of the year winner.

You are NOT a true fan.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bjteensdes24: 7:35am On Feb 16, 2023
Obere4u:
Why don't the players crowd the opposition box when we attack?
The one wey lead to goal no be crowd dem crowd just once cos of corner😝
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bjteensdes24: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2023
Omo, na only clap plenty for Potter coaching and encouragement o. This one worst compare to Ole cos Our dear Ole no dey clap reach potter ownπŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Potter looked clueless walahi but me go like make Chelsea give am time ah lease let him have a pre-season with his squad 😁

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2023
Potter is obviously not the right person for this rebuilding process.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2023
popizaino:

Pochettino is tactically better than Tuchel.

No sane person should ever take you seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17185) (17186) (17187) (17188) (17189) (17190) (17191) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kad199 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.