Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10663246 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17215) (17216) (17217) (17218) (17219) (17220) (17221) ... (19315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Trevor012:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Even us as a rival fans love the inspiration Potter gives us.

Thank you Potter grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
I mean, the man had Mudryk and Sterling but started Mount on the wing. At some point, Mount was playing false nine after Fofana was subbed off. Fofana was our main shining light in attack while Mount and Felix were each having one of the worst games of their careers.

So what could've been the logic behind keeping them two and taking off DDF??

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
Potter dun give mumu people mouth shaaa.... Especially that trevor mumu man ...... Enjoy while it Last!!! Roland and Jodera always gets angry when people are casting arsenal on their thread But are quick to come here and spill rubbish. I blame Potter!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
sack this man for Bleep sake I don't want to hear anything ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Trust the process
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
BlueMann:
I mean, the man had Mudryk and Sterling but started Mount on the wing. At some point, Mount was playing false nine after Fofana was subbed off. Fofana was our main shining light in attack while Mount and Felix were each having one of the worst games of their careers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Aw9dz7Cww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Joezinho:

Agba Cooker !! Chef Popi!! aka Cucuruku!!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Dey play cheesy

Popi don begin feel himself more as the AGBA seer since he won the world cup eye test. Baba feel say him na Craig Burley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
I just hope we don't end this game with another draw.
I guess your prayers were answered ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
BlueMann:

If we dont sack that man. I'm done watching our games!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Potter dun give mumu people mouth shaaa.... Especially that trevor mumu man ...... Enjoy while it Last!!! Roland and Jodera always gets angry when people are casting arsenal on their thread But are quick to come here and spill rubbish. I blame Potter!!

Sharap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:

Nwanne, Ji si obi ike!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adWj1_S8lAk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
popizaino:

Is there anything wrong with what i said there?

My brother no mind them. What did you see on top of the mountain. Some of us are afraid of heights.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Sharap
Get out. Fool!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
So potter is no longer your choice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ihebu4chelsea:
Yes..... Tuchel was Lacking ideas. Graham Potter is my choice!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Get out. Fool!!

Na lie oooo.

Direct ya frustrations to PotoPoto... Shebi na your choice

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Roland17:

Nwanne, Ji si obi ike!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adWj1_S8lAk
Why? Potter wu onye ara !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Na lie oooo.

Thursday is not far.... You will hear from me!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Popi don begin feel himself more as the AGBA seer since he won the world cup eye test. Baba feel say him na Craig Burley
Fabrizio...Agba analyst don change mouth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Na lie oooo.
He choice dey press him neck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I never supported him I only said we shouldn't judge him early due to injuries but now he has no excuse ,Potter out!
You never supported? Lol.

Blud thinks he can lie unprovoked

Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea won 5-1,I repeat Chelsea won 5-1 against Brentford, potterball! I believe in you cool

Ballzproblem2:
potterball! this man they give me joy I don't know why ,his quiet nature is deceiving (just like me),we call this ones slow poisons,they Don't brag that they will "build a team no one wants to play against" them go deliver,just watch cool, patience lads.

Motherfรบcker said we should mark his statement grin grin
Ballzproblem2:
mark this statement,Potter is going to build a squad ,where our first eleven and second eleven ,will be formidable lol.

Cook what? Your man never even had gas blud. I hope Boli sticks with him tho.
Ballzproblem2:
seems like you are using glo network, something Fabrizio have announced flick is not getting sacked anytime soon,Potter na your manager we will stick with him till he cooks , anybody wey no like , problem ti niyen

Ballzproblem2:
breaking news,pep guardiola one of the greatest coach in football game has suggested Chelsea to give Graham potter time he will cook ,for guardiola to say this knows Graham potter is a good coach ,yet some fools hear are calling for his head , patience,una no get ,I Stan potterball

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

My brother no mind them. What did you see on top of the mountain. Some of us are afraid of heights.

Midgets should be excluded from using that saying. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Trevor012:

So potter is no longer your choice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That man is annoying!! I made a big mistake!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:

Mr ibu of Chelsea

You cannot troll crystal palace fans ,na Barca you Dey wait BFF or Thursday cheesy

Rest and stop trying too hard

My words are final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
donjazet:

Mark my words, in 16 months, we would be right here again. At this very moment, wondering, why did the club hire a clearly inexperienced rookie to manage a champions league team?

We will forget that there were some people here who thought that an English rookie manager was the most capable hand to replace a UCL winning manager.

Supporting Chelsea na psychological Battle.
Don J the man who actually envisioned what will happen unlike the fake seer called Popi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lana1:
You never supported? Lol.

Blud thinks he can lie unprovoked

Motherfรบcker said we should mark his statement grin grin

Cook what? Your man never even had gas blud. I hope Boli sticks with him tho.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Expect more transfer updates from fabrizio later tonight. Potterball must cook

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Enter road go England go tell potter wetin he go hear from you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:

Hear from Potopoto first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Mr ibu of Chelsea

You cannot troll crystal palace fans ,na Barca you Dey wait BFF or Thursday cheesy

Rest and stop trying too hard

My words are final
Lol. Thursday !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
That man is annoying!! I made a big mistake!
Eya dooh, I understand what you are dealing with ๐Ÿ˜

donjazet:

Supporting Chelsea na psychological Battle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17215) (17216) (17217) (17218) (17219) (17220) (17221) ... (19315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.