Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10491033 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17271) (17272) (17273) (17274) (17275) (17276) (17277) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:44am On Feb 27, 2023
✌️✌️✌️

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:45am On Feb 27, 2023
😁😁💥🥂

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:45am On Feb 27, 2023
wink wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:46am On Feb 27, 2023
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:53am On Feb 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Kindly channel this info to some agbadorians who you think cannot afford some certain things of life .

My family no Dey suffer ,No matter how naija get worst it won’t affect my successful business

Even Oscar Tabarez left the Uruguayan national team when he was finding it hard to walk

My words are final

Why are you bringing your family into this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Capaldi:
When we are on top, we should be forcing things more. Look how much of the ball we had in that half and only Chilwell and Sterling were running at players and trying to force things to happen. We play far too slow, we allow teams to keep their shape. We are so easy to defend against.

I didn't watch the game but this right here is spot on judging from our previous games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:44am On Feb 27, 2023
So tinubu still win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2023
airmark:

Where did you defend Lukaku the way you defended Morata? 😄

Why don't you ask where u defend Hazard Lampard Drogba and the rest?

As soon as Lukaku signed for Chelsea, it is on record here that I welcomed him and gave him my support. You know how to dig so it won't be hard for you to bring out the post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

You think Uncle Boli will beg him to come back?
There will be war on this thread, you know that right?

We need the progress of the club. If Tuchel second coming will work for the progress of the club, who cares for any war in Nairaland?

I know its next to impossible for it to happen, but Tuchel is far better than who we have as a coach right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2023
nateevs:
To the anti-Tuchel crew, I will have you note that the points TT amassed from earlier in the season are keeping us in 10th position right now. Take those away, and we would be in a relegation battle now.

We are in relegation form and there is no win on the horizon. There is no team we can confidently best and we have only played one of the top 6 teams. Boehly made an emotional decision and I fear he is trying to save face sticking by it.

The longer this continues, the harder it gets to secure a win because of deflated confidence.

This job is bigger than Potter. Make that cut now. Call Tuchel, iron out the differences, and let's see how it works out.

Some retards were talking about playing style when we had TT.

Lost a tactical astute gem for a sucker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2023
timbros:

As soon as Lukaku signed for Chelsea, it is on record here that I welcomed him and gave him my support. You know how to dig so it won't be hard for you to bring out the post.

Welcoming a player is different from defending him while playing nonsense. I also welcomed Sterling and even wished him well. You should go and find Lordfalcao to deceive.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2023
timbros:

Forget that thing the only person that supported the elephant was nihilistjnr the rest of you left him and that's why nihilistjnr is still suffering from it
Anytime I remember Lukaku he must collect wotowoto
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Griffon:

Some retards were talking about playing style when we had TT.

Lost a tactical astute gem for a sucker.
We know them but please call them to know they fvck up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Theuniverse:
[b]thunder fire Reece james,Thiago silva, [/b]kante,azpilicueta,chillwell,Enzo,murdrik plus all the other senior players, for allowing this stupid coach to last till now. They all deserve each other, let all of them get ready for relegation, instead of them to gang up and sack the idiot, Dem still day listen to am. all of them should tell boehly to immediately sack the idiot for their levels or dressing room war begins, maybe then the stupid owner brain go reconnect. all our sponsors should immediately start threatening the club if this nonsense shower of shit continues, they can't be associated with mediocrity and madness. threaten the American fool money. thunder fire boehly

What did they do?

Na them appoint potter?

Na you the thunder go fire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2023
nateevs:
To the anti-Tuchel crew, I will have you note that the points TT amassed from earlier in the season are keeping us in 10th position right now. Take those away, and we would be in a relegation battle now.

We are in relegation form and there is no win on the horizon. There is no team we can confidently best and we have only played one of the top 6 teams. Boehly made an emotional decision and I fear he is trying to save face sticking by it.

The longer this continues, the harder it gets to secure a win because of deflated confidence.

This job is bigger than Potter. Make that cut now. Call Tuchel, iron out the differences, and let's see how it works out.

This

Ok maybe we were not so good earlier under tuchel

But I can bet my Ballz that tuchel would have been able to turn things around

Boehly knew he bleeped up .. man's just trying to save face by claiming he backs potter

You spend 600m yet can't win any team

Top,mid table or bottom team na.L

To score goals con be wahala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Forget that thing the only person that supported the elephant was nihilistjnr the rest of you left him and that's why nihilistjnr is still suffering from it

cry cry cry

Imagine Timbros claiming he supported Lukaku.

Why did Diggz used to call him Lilbros then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

Arsenal talk? lol.
Arteta won a trophy (abi na 2 sef) in his first season. That bought him the time and support he needed.
What's Potter on about for goodness sake?
It should be clear to the owners by now that this job is bigger than Potts. He would need quite a bit of time to get things right if at all.

Like arteta won the fa cup and community shield

Defeated big teams once in a while.
Potter is losing to everyone and we are definitely going trophyless this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Trevor012:
cheesy cheesy

Make Una no vex now

We are in pain already
Tamper justice with Mercy bikonu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2023
If u can't support Chelsea when they lose, don't support them when they lose again.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

cry cry cry

Imagine Timbros claiming he supported Lukaku.

Why did Diggz used to call him Lilbros then?
I hardly see anyone openly support lukaku grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2023
What non-existent points are you two trying to prove? Engage me pls.

swiz123:
Popizaino rushed into conclusion that Potter is better than Tuchel after few matches where I unsurprisingly didn't say anything of note he did.

Agba analyst.

raumdeuter:

Popizaino was trying to putdo hensben ni

raumdeuter:

Popizaino dey hail am for the laser guided long range assists

Leave ball make keeper catch - No that's too simple

Buday ball to throwing or corner - No that's for 5m players

Send assist to Skipp, - Yes sir

raumdeuter:

Popizaino come and blame Jorginho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2023
madrid5:
If u can't support Chelsea when they lose, don't support them when they lose again.

grin grin this man. You don craze finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

You couldn't even try to hide your hate. Na wa o.
Ask trevor. Manchester is winning today because of what OGS did

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2023
eph12:

Ask trevor. Manchester is winning today because of what OGS did
Do you want him back?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2023
drisham:

Like arteta won the fa cup and community shield

Defeated big teams once in a while.
Potter is losing to everyone and we are definitely going trophyless this season
Exactly what I was saying and man is mentioning Arsenal talk? Like damnit man...what has he done for this club? Till this very moment, nada.
Arsenal talk, lokomotiv talk ni.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2023
BikeMan:
How you dey?
I dey alright sir, long time
See how things change?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
We feast today grin

Another rigged fifa award for us after winning the rigged World Cup

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2023
FIFA award that was supposed to be for benzema after winning the balon dor they extended the date to add the world cup in order to favor their own pikin. Thank God you already know it's Ojoro. I love the self realization 😂

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2023
hensben:
We will finish third or second if we sign Enzo.

😂😂

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
🥱🥱
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2023
"The longer things stay the same [at Chelsea], the greater the chance frustrations begin to be aimed in the board’s direction.

“If you were going to make a change of coach, this is the week to do it because there is still something to be salvaged."

🔗 Simon Johnson - The Athletic

need that new manager bounce before bvb second leg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I was against Lukaku right from time. It is well documented here. But once he signed for us, I welcomed him and supported him. I remember I even used him to troll you Sod when he scored in his debut against you guys.

I'm not a Lukaku fan BUT you will never see me throw him under the bus just to praise another Chelsea player like airmark always do.

If there is a record of me doing that, please produce it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17271) (17272) (17273) (17274) (17275) (17276) (17277) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pkasso(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.