Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10551579 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17340) (17341) (17342) (17343) (17344) (17345) (17346) ... (19180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
popizaino:

Too many words yet repeating what you have said before and expecting to keep answering it.

No Zambia is not in europe and there is a reason why you will not find coaches who have won multiple trophies on this continent on the list of coaches with most trophies.

I will not leave you till you give me reasons why Walter Smith is not better than Claudio ranieri based on your own single metric of using trophies to judge coaches.

Quality of trophies matter yet Mircea Lucescu who literally won everything in Ukraine is rather higher than those with trophies in your supposed 1st tier league.

The reason why Walter Smith is not better than Ranieri is because he never won any trophy in the elite leagues, the top 5.

Is Lucescu rated higher than Ferguson as a coach?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
popizaino:

No one is being childish. I attend to everyone based on what they stand for and you stand for not wanting if and it why i have avoided using the same if since we started our discussions. Mourinho did not win,making finals does not guarantee winning so don't use if because if Pochettino also coached Juventus,Chelsea and Inter Milan like Conte he would also have won the league........Do you agree?

At this point I'm restraining myself from making a harsh comment.

The question asked is a speculative one. How do I answer it without using if? Did he ask me who have won trophies or who will win trophies at Tottenham?

I think I'm done with you here. This conversation is pointless right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
popizaino:

Why is Antonio conte the serial winner not winning something with Tottenham Hotspur?

Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jodera:
I can never be deceived by that dude. Person wey need over dozens of EPL washed up (and old) players to win serie A. The next season he still demanded for another millions to be spent on the team for them to re-succeed like say inter na oil money club. All these while, he's been flopping in UCL

I just laughed last season when some people for our thread they wail say Spurs get Conte while we're still with Arteta. That guy na just poor man Mou.
Person wey no fit win conference league talkless of europa. The few minutes I watched of that game before the red card made me question Tottenham's will to win, Peak passive footy, Na him dem wan blame Romero when they were messing around for 77 mins, Conteball makes allegri and Simeone Haram footy look like refined tikitaka. At least the last two don make not just one but two UCL finals.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

That's the only club both coached at. So should he use their Juve job or what

Both of them are coaches. Let them be compared by their profession.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
drisham:

Some people just choose to be mad.. outside goals the mofo should tell me what football is about..if Chelsea were scoring goals will they be tenth ? So people just dey make me shame to support Chelsea with their nonsense take

I no no weda guardiola buy am for something else

People just too like agenda ,na the thing wey E dey play for Dortmund pep take buy am and he is currently doing same by hanging goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
OVA200:
Good we are getting somewhere.

At least you agree that after goals their something else a striker should do.

Halland pressing is good but not top level yet.

Like how?? I don't understand. Tell one striker currently wey dey press pass halland. I will be able to understand what you are saying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Like how?? I don't understand. Tell one striker currently wey dey press pass halland. I will be able to understand what you are saying.
Leave ballad.
Tell make im come buy Werghost since he need presser.
We go dash am Martial sef, that one first the create.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:
Verratti Pogba or Thiago who had the better career till date

Pogba miles ahead

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Eazzii:
Leave ballad.
Tell make im come buy Werghost since he need presser.
We go dash am Martial sef, that one first the create.

grin grin grin. May be na Nunez he won talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Which season did Drogba score 30 league goals?

How many of these scored 15 CL goals to lead their teams to CL glory

None of them played 14 seasons for the greatest club in the world, they still at one or more seasons outscored your Benzema's highest league goals in a season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
timbros:

So you wont have a problem comparing a coach who won the league with Celtic with a coach who won with league Leicester since coaching is their profession

Or a coach who won the EPL with Bournemouth vs a coach who won the La Liga with Barcelona
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
airmark:

None of them played 14 seasons for the greatest club in the world, they still at one or more seasons outscored your Benzema's highest league goals in a season.

Which season did Drogba score 30 league goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Andrewbaba44 how unaa won do your club nw?? Dem talk say u dey bribe ref for corner grin grin grin. I hope is not true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Which season did Drogba score 30 league goals

Which season did Benzema score up to 29 league goals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 47c3ee: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Pogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
timbros:

The reason why Walter Smith is not better than Ranieri is because he never won any trophy in the elite leagues, the top 5.

But Mircea Lucescu is rated than people like Conte even though his trophies were won in Ukraine.

timbros:

Is Lucescu rated higher than Ferguson as a coach?

Lucescu does not have more trophies than Ferguson as a coach that's why he is not rated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
timbros:

At this point I'm restraining myself from making a harsh comment.

The question asked is a speculative one. How do I answer it without using if? Did he ask me who have won trophies or who will win trophies at Tottenham?

I think I'm done with you here. This conversation is pointless right now.

Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
timbros:

So what makes Conte better than Walter smith,remember they are both coaches?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

I’d go with Paul Pogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Thiago alcantara
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
airmark:

Which season did Benzema score up to 29 league goals?

No longer 30 goals? anytime you see any striker with 15 CLgoals a season let me know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Guy I'm not in for this anymore.
So direct your question to Google.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Andrewbaba44 how unaa won do your club nw?? Dem talk say u dey bribe ref for corner grin grin grin. I hope is not true

Agenda wey no fit agend normally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
OVA200:
Guy I'm not in for this anymore.
So direct your question to Google.

Okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Borntosmoke:

You don't even need to look far, Julian Alvarez dey press pass Haaland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kilishihunter:

You don't even need to look far, Julian Alvarez dey press pass Haaland

I give up!!! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Borntosmoke:

I give up!!! grin grin
Good, before we see more fallacy this night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

No longer 30 goals? anytime you see any striker with 15 CLgoals a season let me know

Anytime you see another striker pampered to play, despite being goal-shy for over a decade for the greatest team in the world between 2009 and 2023, let me know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
airmark:

Anytime you see another striker pampered to play, despite being goal-shy for over a decade for the greatest team in the world between 2009 and 2023, let me know.

Drogba was dropping 5 goals per season and still playing at your club

Show me the strikers with 15 goals in the CL to win the CL for their teams

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Drogba was dropping 5 goals per season and still playing at your club

Show me the strikers with 15 goals in the CL to win the CL for their teams

Drogba didn't play for Real Madrid in the specified period, with great players left, right and centre.

Zidane's Algerian 'brother', enjoyed all those pecks and still couldn't score up to 30 league goals. 😡
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Roland17:

I’d go with Paul Pogba
how did Pogba has a better career than Thiago?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17340) (17341) (17342) (17343) (17344) (17345) (17346) ... (19180) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), Bluelines69, SirAce, andrewbaba44, BlueMann, PDPGuy, Sportsweb, Leyqute(m), dostr4(m), Vischy, TemporaryHansel, Ibime(m), LORDLARGE(m), raumdeuter, popizaino(m), zeusis(m), drisham(m), swiz123(m), lateefGRDT(m), KingAzubuike(f), nateevs(m), NinjaMetahuman, fredoooooo and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.