Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517856 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17386) (17387) (17388) (17389) (17390) (17391) (17392) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fira09:

Gibberish!

City, Bayern, haven't they lost to a fellow league team this season?

Bayern drew against Frankfurt at home, drew against Cologne at Home lost to mochengladbach. Same as City; losing against Brentford at home.

Overhyped Napoli thrashing Liverpool 4-1 is then what? You lads analyze football with hate and sentiment for a team.

AC Milan, Inter, Benfica, Chelsea stands no chance against Napoli.

You don’t know who you are quoting

Every team Dey overhyped to an

Confirm clown grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Mumu ,show me where you disgrace Barca by winning with like 3 goal scoreline ?

It seems in your village you people don’t know the meaning of disgrace ?

The last time you met Barca you collected 4-1

Rest
Common keep quiet. This discussion is between fans that their clubs are still in the champions league. So till anytime your club comes back to play it kindly excuse us.
Nairaland kante.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
popizaino:

There is this thing about UCL that most people here failed to understand and it quiet surprising that lots are even writing Ac milan off against Napoli.

If two teams from same league are paired together in the UCL,the team who is slightly dominant in the league and has enjoyed considerable success in the UCL will always emerged victorious except on few occasions like Chelsea vs liverpool and in fact it took Chelsea the 3rd try before we defeated liverpool.

Real Madrid
vs Valencia 2000
Chelsea vs Man United 2008
Liverpool vs Arsenal 2009
Arsenal vs Man United 2008
Chelsea vs man United 2010
Lyon [/b]vs Bordeaux 2010
[b]Bayern
Vs Borrusia Dortmund 2013
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid 2014
Real Madrid [/b]vs Atletico Madrid 2015
[b]Real Madrid
vs Atletico Madrid 2016
[b]Chelsea [/b]vs Man city 2021

They think champions league is serie a. Just because Napoli flogged livarpool that has been poor this season. People that nottingham forrest and Bournemouth have beaten. Napoli won't reach that final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
popizaino:

There is this thing about UCL that most people here failed to understand and it quiet surprising that lots are even writing Ac milan off against Napoli.

If two teams from same league are paired together in the UCL,the team who is slightly dominant in the league and has enjoyed considerable success in the UCL will always emerged victorious except on few occasions like Chelsea vs liverpool and in fact it took Chelsea the 3rd try before we defeated liverpool.

Real Madrid
vs Valencia 2000
Chelsea vs Man United 2008
Liverpool vs Arsenal 2009
Arsenal vs Man United 2008
Chelsea vs man United 2010
Lyon [/b]vs Bordeaux 2010
[b]Bayern
Vs Borrusia Dortmund 2013
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid 2014
Real Madrid [/b]vs Atletico Madrid 2015
[b]Real Madrid
vs Atletico Madrid 2016
[b]Chelsea [/b]vs Man city 2021

I think people are over hyping Napoli because they have a Nigerian dude there. Benfica is stronger than them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

We unlucky lost on pk in 2008, Were robbed of another final in 2009. Then won in 2012 defeating bayern the same way they defeated you on penalties in the semis. We didn't make the semifinals only three times in that 2004-2012 period so we will have definitely cleared you same way you think you would have beaten us recently.
Sir you won nothing from 2005 to 2011. You were never a force in the champions league from 2005 to 2012 that anyone will be scared of meeting talkless of clearing lol. We are talking about a team that won 5 champions league titles in 7 seasons not you that won nothing from 2005 to 2011. The discussion ends here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Common keep quiet. This discussion is between fans that their clubs are still in the champions league. So till anytime your club comes back to play it kindly excuse us.
Nairaland kante.

You where never a force in Europe ,Bloody liar

Pray not to end up trophyless this season ,because na only 1 team Dey win champions league

Low budget Nairaland portable

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fira09(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

They think champions league is serie a. Just because Napoli flogged livarpool that has been poor this season. People that nottingham forrest and Bournemouth have beaten. Napoli won't reach that final.
UhhhhπŸ’€,

I think you are one of the ****** players that would be fielded with the Milan team inorder to draw Napoli back from reaching the finals.

Hates don't win football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Melvyn11:

2014 to 2018 your ass cheeks were getting spanked by Psg, Barcelona and Ath Madrid. You would have conceded nothing less than 8 goals if you had met Madrid.

Thank God we won UCL meeting prime Barca. This is what we won have been hearing today.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Melvyn11:

Sir you won nothing from 2005 to 2011. You were never a force in the champions league from 2005 to 2012 that anyone will be scared of meeting talkless of clearing lol. We are talking about a team that won 5 champions league titles in 7 seasons not you that won nothing from 2005 to 2011. The discussion ends here.
Why did you change the years from 2005 to 2012 to 2005 to 2011? All this won't even change the fact we are leading you 2-1-1 in champions league head to head and have 4 wins over you in all competitions. It was even you people I beat to win my first European trophy the European cup winners cup in 1971. I'm not Liverpool or manchester united when it comes to meetings.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
popizaino:

Thank God we won UCL meeting prime Barca. This is what we won have been hearing today.
And prime bayern. That route was hard. Benfica, Napoli with better forwards than they have now, Prime dead barka, Bayern in their own stadium.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
Melvyn11:

Just thank God your team never met us,that 5 would have been 2.....is it not your team that Allegri's Juventus was beating ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
FergieRaww:

At the same you'll be crying leaving the competition, at least i know we have y'all (you in particular) support winning the UCL this season again πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ½

Not cast in stone.

You reveal your hand too early and you will experience what Eruditor experienced after the 2nd leg, this time around. πŸ’™
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fira09(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
😍😍

Awon haters, keep hating and wailing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
airmark:

Not cast in stone.

You reveal your hand too early and you will experience what Eruditor experienced after the 2nd leg, this time around. πŸ’™

I'm not a punter but my bet is on the right horse..

The second bolded phrase might still be you at the end of the day πŸ‘ŒπŸ½
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Real madiot we're not loserpol or bitch city. No escape this time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
chelsea desperation to carry U21 premier league na why fofana dey play there ,stillno make sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
budaatum:

Really? With not a single win in 12?

Read my next post after I said this.

His last win was in December. Yes. They haven't won in 12 games, yes. But then they're about to have an easier run of fixtures and with their latest performances, they are bound to pick up many points.

Sacking him at this point in the season isn't the wisest decision. And they did it out of fear - of relegation, which unnecessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fira09:
😍😍

Awon haters, keep hating and wailing.

Star boy πŸ‘Œ

Second best striker in Europe base on form
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
budaatum:

Moyes, Rodgers and Potter are not zero in 12, I don't think. And Viera's laid-back attitude was bound to get him sacked, I'd think.

Sadly, the elephant in the room means he'd be upheld to higher standards than he achieved.

0 wins in 12 games. They drew 5 and lost 7, mostly to teams above them.

Their recent performances indicates that they're on their way back to winning ways. The sack was premature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Leyqute:

His last win was in December. Yes. They haven't won in 12 games, yes. But then they're about to have an easier run of fixtures and with their latest performances, they are bound to pick up many points.

Sacking him at this point in the season isn't the wisest decision. And they did it out of fear - of relegation, which unnecessary.

His contract expires this summer and they have not been forthcoming with a new one, so he checked out mentally and stopped communicating with the board and his players. Same scenario playing out with Conte at Spurs

Motivation is everything in life

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by budaatum: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Leyqute:

0 wins in 12 games. They drew 5 and lost 7, mostly to teams above them.

Their recent performances indicates that they're on their way back to winning ways. The sack was premature.

I'm not arguing. "Sadly, the elephant in the room means he'd be upheld to higher standards than he achieved".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by budaatum: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Leyqute:

Fear is a serious motivator to act, unfortunately.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
Skimpledawg:

I dey ontop mountain baba. I dey get better breeze that side cheesy

But omo, Real Madrid again? I can't even breathe well

They will flog you guys shamelessly insha Allah grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Chelsea never had any hope of winning the champions league, it just became more realistic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
raumdeuter:
Someone posted a screenshot some months ago that Napoli wins this year CL
it's looking very likely now, no team looks likely to stop them from making UCL finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
just need James,Kante , chilwell, Silva to be fit 🀞 we are winning this
with potter as our coach?tell me more jokes abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
A40:
You said only 2. He has played in 4 Finals. How many Pep don win total?

Muller won 2 without Messi's help unlike Pep.

What Pep has been struggling to win for 7 years in England na him you dey commonize

A40 padi mi, how far? Se alafia ni?

Raumdeuter's Fraudiola in the mud. ,πŸ˜„
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sportsweb:
I think people are over hyping Napoli because they have a Nigerian dude there. Benfica is stronger than them

I wouldn't say Napoli are overhyped. You're only going to have this opinion if you don't watch their games.

And no, it's not about Osimhen, although the guy z a beast right now.

Their defense is strong and their midfield work tirelessly. Those guys dey jinja like mad. They've got quality upfront too in kraksnfnsklsjf kehabdbbfhabrb, zielinski and Mario Rui.

Don't underestimate them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Leyqute:

I wouldn't say Napoli are overhyped. You're only going to have this opinion if you don't watch their games.

And no, it's not about Osimhen, although the guy z a beast right now.

Their defense is strong and their midfield work tirelessly. Those guys dey jinja like mad. They've got quality upfront too in kraksnfnsklsjf kehabdbbfhabrb, zielinski and Mario Rui.

Don't underestimate them.
When did Napoli sign those two players, bro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ibime:

His contract expires this summer and they have not been forthcoming with a new one, so he checked out mentally and stopped communicating with the board and his players. Same scenario playing out with Conte at Spurs

Motivation is everything in life

He was signed on a 3 year contract in 2021. It was supposed to expire in 2024.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Leyqute:

He was signed on a 3 year contract in 2021. It was supposed to expire in 2024.

Not from what I'm reading. Maybe the last year was optional
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
budaatum:

I'm not arguing. "Sadly, the elephant in the room means he'd be upheld to higher standards than he achieved".

Exactly.

Palace weren't qualifying in the top 10 consistently before. They had a very good season last season. Viera has what it takes to get them into Europe next season.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17386) (17387) (17388) (17389) (17390) (17391) (17392) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.