Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511946 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17406) (17407) (17408) (17409) (17410) (17411) (17412) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:39am On Mar 23, 2023
hensben:
Boli na mumu, e clear say nor be him personal money him Dey spend that’s why. grin

It’s his money ,unlike bartomeu that wasted Barca funds within a short period
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2023
Miracood2:

b) Eden Hazard

Are you sure?

Hazard is a Spain-based forward o, while Militao is a defender and both Rashford and Haaland are not based in Spain at all.

How could all 3 of them have scored more goals in Spain than Hazard?

Is that your final answer?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2023
hensben:
Prove what? Stop ranting b1tch. Drogba is bigger and better than both villa and Pedro(no disrespect to Pedro though) combined. Not everyone that play for a corrupt club like Barca that you guys rate above superiors in the game.

You spew rubbish with confidence. Keep it up, Hensbrain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2023
hensben:
I have always say this English hate Abrahimovich because he was mostly signing or employing foreigners at chelsea. Now they are trying hard to use potter signing to bring love from English FA and referee. This was why Alex Ferguson was locally successful, he had the support of English FA and Referee on and off the field all through his managerial career, this was why he preferred Using cleverly instead of signing Modric or sneijer. He preferred increasing Rooney’s wage instead of signing Tevez permanently which will make him be almost same salary with Rooney. They prefer to splash 80 million pounds on a poor footballer like Maguire and make him captain. Man U/Ferguson played the politics well then and games were rigged for them by English referees in return.

Another rubbish take successfully delivered? Just look at what you are saying?

Obara Jesus

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2023
BlueMann:

Not as much as I used to watch them before, but I do follow them keenly.

I think performance wise we peaked the season we got to the UWCL final, it hasn't been as convincing since then. But nice to see we're currently in the lead away to Lyon.

At least they won. I hope they progress lyon have been kinda bogey for us and then it would be up against whoever wins between Wolfsburg (another bogey team) and PSG.

I hope it's the latter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2023
hensben:
Boli na mumu, e clear say nor be him personal money him Dey spend that’s why. grin
lol
This Clearlake money seems not very clear cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ray Wilkins son defend Todd boehly,but chelsea fans think they know more about the father than his actual son 🙄, there's a huge animosity towards boehly and fans are just looking for any means to throw shade at the man ,if you like cry from now till tommorow Potter is not getting sacked you are just wasting your time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
the agreement has always been,Potter gets his own pre-season then the actual judging will begin, people say it's because of the few they paid for him ,that's why they haven't sacked him.

so you believe a club owner that spent €600m on players and planning €2bn for stadium redevelopment is concerned about coaching salary ,dumbos everywhere 🤦.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Another rubbish take successfully delivered? Just look at what you are saying?

Obara Jesus
It seem you started following football recently so I won’t indulge you further.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
hensben:
It seem you started following football recently so I won’t indulge you further.

Mister, you are renowned. Stop trying. Leave football for those way sabi am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
hensben:
I have always say this English hate Abrahimovich because he was mostly signing or employing foreigners at chelsea. Now they are trying hard to use potter signing to bring love from English FA and referee. This was why Alex Ferguson was locally successful, he had the support of English FA and Referee on and off the field all through his managerial career, this was why he preferred Using cleverly instead of signing Modric or sneijer. He preferred increasing Rooney’s wage instead of signing Tevez permanently which will make him be almost same salary with Rooney. They prefer to splash 80 million pounds on a poor footballer like Maguire and make him captain. Man U/Ferguson played the politics well then and games were rigged for them by English referees in return.

Nawa for this guy. You need to stop making posts like this in public mate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Mister, you are renowned. Stop trying. Leave football for those way sabi am
Btw, why are you guys crying? Or you don’t see Andrew and co saying absurd things about chelsea. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
nateevs:

Nawa for this guy. You need to stop making posts like this in public mate.

Hensbrain na a known Mugu grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
🚨 Chelsea are ready to appoint Paul Burgess as new Stamford Bridge groundsman, Burgess transformed Real Madrid’s pitch into one of the best in world football..

🔗 John cross

can we also get their scouts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
😏

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
BREAKING: FC Bayern are seriously considering to sack Julian Nagelsmann. Decision being discussed internally, the club could fire him soon. Thomas Tuchel is the leading candidate to potentially take FC Bayern job.

✅☑Via: Fabrizio Romano

🤦 tuchelcult go see something to use spite me with,he will win farmers league that any average coach can win with Bayern ,they'll give all credits to him *sigh*. Julian nagelsmann try your best abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nagelsmann could be fired soon

Raumdeuter, what sayest thou? Do you wish for him to be fired or nah?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
BlueMann:

Tuchel taking that job, means no Ucl for Fraudiola again.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
BlueMann:

He has not been impressive. Just slightly above average. To be dragging top position with Dortmund. Kudos to him for beating PSG but that loss to Villareal last year has stained him

He would not be sacked unless he fails to win the league and lose scandalously to City
Naggelsman using 3 at the back is frowned at, A club like Bayern cannot be playing like underdogs, which is making many of our attacking players like Mane Sane and Gnabry look ordinary

Tuchel with his 3 CBs I doubt is an option as well, with his known issues with tp management, Bayern is a club where management will be in your business, They will sit beside the coach at the dugout and decide team selection and tactics together

I doubt Tuchel can last 3 months at Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

He has not been impressive. Just slightly above average. To be dragging top position with Dortmund. Kudos to him for beating PSG but that loss to Villareal last year has stained him

He would not be sacked unless he fails to win the league and lose scandalously to City
Naggelsman using 3 at the back is frowned at, A club like Bayern cannot be playing like underdogs, which is making many of our attacking players like Mane Sane and Gnabry look ordinary

Tuchel with his 3 CBs I doubt is an option as well, with his known issues with tp management, Bayern is a club where management will be in your business, They will sit beside the coach at the dugout and decide team selection and tactics together

I thought you guys are doing well this season..

Unbeaten in UCL and topping the league..

Potter Dy here Dy drag 10th and Dy never sack him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tuchel already named the boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thomas Tuchel to Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Exclusive news confirmed: Thomas Tuchel becomes new FC Bayern head coach, full agreement in place. He has already accepted the job. #FCBayern

Contract agreed, documents are being prepared tonight.

Bye city
Guardiola won’t win the CL this year

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
lordfalcao:
I thought you guys are doing well this season..

Unbeaten in UCL and topping the league..

Potter Dy here Dy drag 10th and Dy never sack him

We are 2nd in the league behind Dortmund and we face Dortmund next

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tuchel joins Bayern yessssssss...my manager
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
drisham:
Tuchel joins Bayern yessssssss...my manager
My manager!!!
Bayern is back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
2yrs contract..but mumu boehly nak 5 yrs for an idiot like potter

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
But wetin Naggelsmann do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kilishihunter:
But wetin Naggelsmann do?
very shocking only 3 losses this season I think..the standards at Bayern is quite high
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
drisham:
2yrs contract..but mumu boehly nak 5 yrs for an idiot like potter
Bayern aren't among the biggest clubs in the world for nothing. I only hope this mumu wey buy our club doesn't wreck it. Roman made Chelsea and took it to great heights to become one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

I hope Boli doesn't destroy Roman's good works with his naivety and poor decisions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
drisham:
very shocking only 3 losses this season I think..the standards at Bayern is quite high
Bro this niccur has won every single UCL tie he has played this season and is still favourite to reclaim the bundesliga title, surely this has to be something else, Congrats to tuchel though, Bayern have finally got their man after all these years, Pep has to prepare hard against this guy now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

Hmmm...indeed Bayern have been underwhelming domestically but I didn't see this coming, not with his near perfect record in the UCL this season.

Well, Tuchel is here. Tbh I think most remaining teams in the UCL will now be even more scared cos that man is a cup expert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17406) (17407) (17408) (17409) (17410) (17411) (17412) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.