Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10492966 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17483) (17484) (17485) (17486) (17487) (17488) (17489) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

5m last price
No we would give you people 50 million to carry harvertz to come and replace the person you copied his nickname. He was made for you and tuchel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wetin dem dey do Badiashile no jig sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ibime:
Next time before Chelsea sign any central forward player, they need to bring Obioma to measure his shoulder width before confirming the transfer

Say no to small-shoulder forwards. They can't use their body or balance to eke out any advantage in an attacking situation
Are foden and mitoma not also small like him? I already watched this guy at atletico madrid to know he's useless. He could not properly replace griezmann but they were abusing Simeone that his football is the one affecting him. I just hope we don't pay his release money after this 9 million that is looking like a waste. Harvertz of the same feathers scam together.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:00am On Apr 05, 2023
Kovacic also has to go. Enzo and kante need a reliable partner who can at least guarantee some end product. When he reaches Croatia now he will turn to shegz.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2023
Bayern Munich against Freiburg under nagelsmann.

Sometimes you don't know what you have until you lose it,Bayern caved in under some spoilt players pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Then they want to hire Antony Barry our set piece coach ,32% of goals conceded this season were from set pieces.

Bayern vs Man City ,we will be there no matter what cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2023
BlueMann:

Just forming beautiful activity. Chai
All those moves for nawthing! angry

Not impressed at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:20am On Apr 05, 2023
🤭

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2023
Thomas Tuchel's Bayern Munich have been knocked out of the DFB Pokal by SC Freiburg. 🔴❌

He becomes the first Bayern Munich manager to lose at home to Freiburg. 🥶

#PulseSportsNigeria

Wow very sad , ramdeuter you guys are lucky you have your own scouts ,na their the man for finish Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:30am On Apr 05, 2023
When bayern Munich fans turn on tuchel , you go run deactivate your account,a chelsea fan throwing his own club under the bus because of a single manager,tueh!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2023
Rest

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2023
swiz123:

It's not my fault that your elephant has no positional awareness, zero first touch, non existent close. These glaring lacks made him exhibit less than zero link up plays with his teammates and hence, a tactical liability.

A tactical liability is a player whose presence stops a coach from playing a particular style of football.

I don't want to start teaching you football.

Why will you teach when your football lectures are my students?

You think if your Havertz wasn't useless in the number 10 role Tuchel would have switched to 3ATB abandoning 4-2-3-1 that almost saw us defeat an inform liverpool at Anfield last season. That is the textbook of a tactical liability.

Your generational talent can neither lay the pass of ordinary Odegaard talk more of Ozil while playing behind a natural 9, neither can he be active in contributing to attack like Thomas Muller from the same position.

The idiot is also curse from the right wing attack,he has been tossed round the whole attack but yet still can find his rhythm. Which player have we not blamed and sold because of the idiot who can't have 7league assists in a season?

Mount
Lukaku
Werner
Giroud
Pulisic
Aubameyang
Sterling

All these players can't be our problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:15am On Apr 05, 2023
swiz123:

Experience has taught me that when one starts using ambiguous terms during an argument, they have conceded defeat.

Enjoy your night.

I hope that experience teaches you how not to criticize unjustly next time.

Enjoy your night as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:21am On Apr 05, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Harvertz of the same feathers scam together.

Wetin be dis naw?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:24am On Apr 05, 2023
Ibime:

Harrison is a right-footed who played from left wing until this season when he was shifted centrally for Gnonto to play there. We don't need to be looking at any left-winger for now, we have too many

Aaronsen is decent but is an AM/WIinger. I'm looing for DM and Tyler Adams is good enough

Harrison is ieft footed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:40am On Apr 05, 2023
Ibime:

Harrison is a right-footed who played from left wing until this season when he was shifted centrally for Gnonto to play there. We don't need to be looking at any left-winger for now, we have too many

Aaronsen is decent but is an AM/WIinger. I'm looing for DM and Tyler Adams is good enough
Left footed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:03am On Apr 05, 2023
Ibime:

Receive ball ko, receive ball ni. We are talking of scoring goals, you are talking of receive ball

Every of these ninnies we are parading now receive ball twice as well as Lampard did. How does that translate to goals?
The way football was played during Lampard’s era is different from today. Gallagher can’t play high quality tactics without making mistake so how will he even see goal to score. Chelsea is not crystal palace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 5:35am On Apr 05, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Bayern Munich against Freiburg under nagelsmann.

Sometimes you don't know what you have until you lose it,Bayern caved in under some spoilt players pressure.
Monchengldbach beat Bayern 5-0 under Nagelsmann
Have u forgetton?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2023
Absolute Chelsea

@AbsoluteChelsea
Bruno Saltor on Liverpool draw:

"After what happened on Sunday, yesterday we had a recovery session. I tried to spend time with the players and talk to them. I thought they gave everything."

[via
@BBCSport
]

Potter is still around guys
Take note
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2023
Ibime:
Next time before Chelsea sign any central forward player, they need to bring Obioma to measure his shoulder width before confirming the transfer

Say no to small-shoulder forwards. They can't use their body or balance to eke out any advantage in an attacking situation

At this rate, I think you will prefer Bobby Lashley in that role. Good thing Akinfenwa is too old, if not, you would have littered this places with epistles of how he's the missing puzzle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2023
Even Pep, one of the greatest coaches in the world, lost his first match as Bayern manager against Dortmund (4-2) in the German Super Cup tournament won By Dortmund in 2013 (I'm sure you never start to watch football that time).

But Pep later won trophies with the team in spite of the rocky start.

R.etard dey expect Tuchel to win all him matches for Bayern. Even those that appointed him don't have that unrealistic expectation. Better you follow your Potter to any League One or relegation-battling team he goes because you're a disgrace to Chelsea fans.

Tuchel will win trophies with Bayern.

Most true Chelsea fans faulted the sack of Tuchel, one of the best coaches in the world, for your poto poto.

You sacked a great manager because of a temporary dip in the form, replace am with a rookie, sacked the rookie some months later, and dey find a great manager that's scarce in the market now.

Till now, the club is still playing for that expensive mistake of sacking Tuchel prematurely at the beginning of the season.

A wiser club owner would have simply backed Tuchel during the brief trying period, limit the coach's involvement in the transfer deals where he sucked, and told him to focus solely on managing the team, what he knows to do best.

Even if Tuchel didn't go to Bayern, Potter no be him mate. The gap is very wide.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2023
youngZee23:
Rookie xavi?..Abeg how old is nagelsmann?
Who has more experience coaching in Europe?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2023
Ibime:

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2023
A001:
Even Pep, one of the greatest coaches in the world, lost his first match as Bayern manager against Dortmund (4-2) in the German Super Cup tournament won By Dortmund in 2013 (I'm sure you never start to watch football that time).

But Pep later won trophies with the team in spite of the rocky start.

R.etard dey expect Tuchel to win all him matches for Bayern. Even those that appointed him don't have that unrealistic expectation. Better you follow your Potter to any League One or relegation-battling team he goes because you're a disgrace to Chelsea fans.

Tuchel will win trophies with Bayern.

Most true Chelsea fans faulted the sack of Tuchel, one of the best coaches in the world, for your poto poto.

You sacked a great manager because of a temporary dip in the form, replace am with a rookie, sacked the rookie some months later, and dey find a great manager that's scarce in the market now.

Till now, the club is still playing for that expensive mistake of sacking Tuchel prematurely at the beginning of the season.

A wiser club owner would have simply backed Tuchel during the brief trying period, limit the coach's involvement in the transfer deals where he sucked, and told him to focus solely on managing the team, what he knows to do best.

Even if Tuchel didn't go to Bayern, Potter no be him mate. The gap is very wide.

That guy has ballz for brains...his head cannot manufacture logical thinking...it only manufactures sperm

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:01am On Apr 05, 2023
Twitter don they recommend Bayern contents for my feed they want me to enjoy the downfall ,I will not censor any Bayern post ,I will read all comments about"world class coach" as they bottle major trophies.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2023
Ibime:

What happened to Lukaku then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Do you know why they sacked nagelsmann? According to what I read from so many sites and Bayern fans , bayern wants to win all their major trophies ,dfb pokal, champions league, league title ,you name it.they have become greedy to the extent that just league title ain't enough , sacked a coach that haven't lost any UCL game,hired one that haven't won any UCL game this season.

Tuchel has poor head 2 head record against guardiola, despite what his fans wants you to think,the UCL win is just covering his ass ,now he will face guardiola again,I will be there no matter whatcheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2023
Ibime:

Gallagher has bags of goal threat. If you watch games perceptively you will know. No other Chelsea player is getting in the box per-minute-played like him, not even our strikers
He's useless in the 18 box..no top team will sign he..na mid level nigga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2023
Ibime:

E be like this felix dey mess too much..thats why he no get strength
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2023
Kantebets:

Absolute Chelsea

@AbsoluteChelsea
Bruno Saltor on Liverpool draw:

"After what happened on Sunday, yesterday we had a recovery session. I tried to spend time with the players and talk to them. I thought they gave everything."

[via
@BBCSport
]

Potter is still around guys
Take note
you all need to understand this "they gave everything" it means they have nothing to improve again

It means that's all Havertz and Felix will offer when they give their everything. Manager is saying this players are useless even after giving their everything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2023
funny how tuchel won Dortmund,Twitter feed was flooded with ,how boehly fumbled,blah blah blah, he doesn't know anything about football,but yesterday tuchel fumbles trophy Bayern has been winning for years , everywhere quiet ,now you are telling me he needs time ,with the Kain squad bayern get ,lol .

I keep saying this the only mistake boehly made was firing mid season.

How can expect a businessman to keep salesboy that doesn't align with his vision?

Potter failed we will get another coach till we get it ,I won't support a single coach/ player over my own club.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
don a bayern Munich fan page website:

Will Tuchel’s changes from the BVB game be criticized? Swapping Sane and Coman around, benching Davies for Cancelo — these all may have contributed to this result. Bayern will need to get this shock out of their system quick, as the big games are still left in this season.

I guess he has started his old habits, playing players out of position lol.
Na wetin concern u with them..akproko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17483) (17484) (17485) (17486) (17487) (17488) (17489) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.