Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512684 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17612) (17613) (17614) (17615) (17616) (17617) (17618) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

Gundogan and Aguero were lashing shot from 30yards, Barkley nodded to Aguero who scored, Azpi brought down Sterling. All these were traced directly to Jorginho but now we are hearing shalayes

Unlimited22:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Full circle

I also admitted Jorginho's issues but I knew how he helped the team a

Chelsea has not lost by 4 goals from 2002 till Jogginghoe entered the club, after which Jogginghoe managed to post multiple entries of 4 goal defeats

Not even Bakayoko managed to lose by 4 goals

Before you talk of Hojberg who wasn't even playing DM, ask yourself if Tottenham post such results before. Hojberg in Chelsea can't post such a result. These are our heaviest defeats since Roman bought the club, notice the common denominator

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
Caicedo na legit, I'll say that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
timbros:

Get outta my head cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
Martinez go save many of this PK’s
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Sniper04:

No one said it was his fault
But you and I both know jorginho is not it
If you love him so much desire him for your club

Simple as ABC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
timbros:
If this game enter PK, Man Utd don win.

I said it.

Werghorst won it for Man Utd. He destabilised March. PK is all about psyching.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nedum Onuoha sounds so refined and polished when running commentary on ESPN

Won't be surprised if he had some higher degree. He deserves more TV time than Carragher

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

Won't be surprised if he had some higher degree. He deserves more TV time than Carragher
I don't know if he has another degree but at 16 he got perfect grades in the A-levels and most people who know him say he is very intelligent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

Nedum got straight As at A level.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
MorataFC:
I'm yet to know who complains more between him and Tammy Abraham.

Na Bruno Fernandez,any small touch na complain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Na Osimhen dey hold this Napoli nobody fit tell me otherwise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
🚨 Two of the main points on which Mauricio Pochettino has impressed Chelsea are his roadmaps for Levi Colwill and Mykhailo Mudryk.

Colwill is viewed as an integral core of the defence, while he believes that Mudryk can become an extremely effective goalscorer.

[@RJPJournalism]

what I love to hear , mudyrk is weapon,but because Chelsea is a patternless club that's why he is looking like a flop ,put mudyrk in a team that can counter attack and you will see his value.

I'm warming up to pochettino seriously
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
pochettino is the right manager for this project
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Leyqute:
Na Osimhen dey hold this Napoli nobody fit tell me otherwise.

This game was insane. Juve scored two late goals that were ruled out for different reasons, and to add insult to injury, Napoli scored a winner deep in stoppage time.

Frantic stuff throughout. As of Osigoal, he missed quite a few good chances, but his hold up play, aerial ability and sheer running power which makes backtracking defenders feel like they're being hunted by a wild animal, are intangible to this team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

Nedum has always been eloquent. I remember listening to some of post game interviews when he was still active and being impressed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ibime:

To show how you are obsessed, I mentioned him as possible DM option in 2019 and you are still talking about him 4 years later. Even when he is no longer playing DM like today
story upon story.

When you were comparing him with jorginho as robust DM, you didn't know he played DM 4 years ago

After failing as DM, you have started pushing him to imaginary AM positions

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
BlueMann:

This game was insane. Juve scored two late goals that were ruled out for different reasons, and to add insult to injury, Napoli scored a winner deep in stoppage time.

Frantic stuff throughout. As of Osigoal, he missed quite a few good chances, but his hold up play, aerial ability and sheer running power which makes backtracking defenders feel like they're being hunted by a wild animal, are intangible to this team.

His presence makes Napoli tick.

He occupies CBs, creating space for his wingers to operate. And his runs and connections with his teammates is mad.

He had a flurry of chances- which he made the best of (and even hit the post in one case)- before Napoli eventually scored.

Juve's counter attacks were blazing hot but Napoli played better.

It was an extremely exciting game. Both sides madly wanted to win and they both deserved to win.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
🚨BREAKING! Mauricio Pochettino is expected to succeed Graham Potter with a decision on the cards in the coming days.

Unease grew with Julian Nagelsmann after a succession of meetings and reports that Kompany and Pochettino were also being considered as well as him.
[ MikeKeegan_DM ]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2023
lordfalcao:
Pjanic in UAE, jorginho in arsenal.

Airmark hype is a curse

Haaland in Burundi.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:55am On Apr 24, 2023
Ibime:

Nedum got straight As at A level.

That's His private education refinement and Polish speaking. He and Bukayo basically got the same GCSE grades but when you here the both of them speak, there is a night and day difference. Saka sounds like a roadman in comparison.

It is even more pronounced if you follow either Rugby or Cricket. Plus it's also the reason why the Rugby and Cricket lads sound a million times more eloquent when compared to their footballers counterparts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:54am On Apr 24, 2023
Android17:
I don't know if he has another degree but at 16 he got perfect grades in the A-levels and most people who know him say he is very intelligent.

He spoke well, he picked his words carefully his diction were on point

Roland17:

Nedum has always been eloquent. I remember listening to some of post game interviews when he was still active and being impressed.

I have always listened to him on ESPN FC while the likes of Shaka Leboeuf Moreno shout and say their stuff, Nedum just speaks like someone that has Eton education and prepared for political speaking since 8yrs old
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:23am On Apr 24, 2023
drisham:
Ryan Reynolds and Rob really ran the club well..can't say same for our useless boehly
Absolutely. A Welsh friend (who no even sabi football sef) introduced me to the club and I followed the whole thing and how they hired people to do specific jobs. Their tasks were mainly to use their clouts and popularity to "grow" the club.

Boli just came in with his oversabi mentality, consulted no one, making one disastrous decision after another.
And when he started saying stuff like "EPL should play East side vs West side, we would win Real by 3 goals" - it was obvious that the man no know wetin him dey talk.

Anyways, ain't nada we can do about this season, next season is the focus now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:53am On Apr 24, 2023
But wait o, se na Spurs Newcastle just do like this? shocked
Didn't Holberg play? cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:19am On Apr 24, 2023
Bayern will not change their stance on Thomas Tuchel, no matter what happens in the Bundesliga. Summer transfer window will be planned with him in order to re-start the project next season. 🔴 #FCBayern

Bayern will be busy on the market. New striker, main priority. Fabrizio Romano

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:38am On Apr 24, 2023
FBS:
But wait o, se na Spurs Newcastle just do like this? shocked
Didn't Holberg play? cheesy

He played but they said he is no longer a robust DM but a robust AM.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:42am On Apr 24, 2023
swiz123:

He played but they said he is no longer a robust DM but a robust AM.
grin grin grin

Wetin Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2023
Talks between Mauricio Pochettino and Chelsea will continue this week to enter into crucial stages 🔵 #CFC

He’s the favourite to get the job since Thursday, Luis Enrique & Nagelsmann are out.

This week, key to make final decision.

Kompany appreciated — but Pochettino is ahead. Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2023
Amoto94:
Bayern will not change their stance on Thomas Tuchel, no matter what happens in the Bundesliga. Summer transfer window will be planned with him in order to re-start the project next season. 🔴 #FCBayern

Bayern will be busy on the market. New striker, main priority. Fabrizio Romano

Bayern Munich is a very stubborn club ,expecially with lion face people like Oliver Kahn over there at the board

They know they did a mistake by hiring tuchel but they still wanna proove it’s the right decision

If tuchel fails to win the bundesliga ,Omo na Otilo oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2023
Amoto94:
Talks between Mauricio Pochettino and Chelsea will continue this week to enter into crucial stages 🔵 #CFC

He’s the favourite to get the job since Thursday, Luis Enrique & Nagelsmann are out.

This week, key to make final decision.

Kompany appreciated — but Pochettino is ahead. Fabrizio Romano

With pochetinno top 4 is sure for Chelsea next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2023
timbros:
This Bruno Fernandes too complain.

Tueh!

One of the most annoying player out there

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

Explain the careers of Belotti Krychokewack Manolas Pjanic Wanyama Sergi Roberto after airmark hyped them

Pjanic was actually class till that mago mago deal than landed him at Barca and sent Arthur to juve

Sergio Roberto na cat with 9 lives ,all thanks to being an utility player grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17612) (17613) (17614) (17615) (17616) (17617) (17618) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), Obere4u, TrebleChamp(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.