Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510565 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17680) (17681) (17682) (17683) (17684) (17685) (17686) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2023
lordfalcao:
you don't know the context of the argument.

Will you be sitting on the bench most of the time to get 3k+ minutes??

Example of being on the bench most times is hazard.

Ancelotti will rather play someone with one leg first before hazard
Chairman, dey calm down. Read my first sentence again. I didn't support or refute the assertion that Rudiger is a bench warmer. I only made a valid point. Both statements can co-exist.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2023
pkasso:
Well, Ancelotti could start Alaba at LB and move Camavinga to midfield, dropping Kroos. But I'm sure as hell he won't bench Alaba next week.

Ancelotti benching kroos grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:07pm On May 10, 2023
pkasso:
Popizaino's love for Pep can be comical at times. I just saw his post before yesterday's game, threatening to demote Pep on his all-time coaches' list if he fuccks up again grin grin

I still remember last season when he was lamenting and ranting after City bottled the tie against Madrid. Baba vex call Pep "adojutini" grin which translates to "someone who brings shame upon others" in Yoruba. The frustration no be here.

The whole thing funny when you consider he is a Chelsea fan. Like how e take join. If Pep manage win CL this season, e sure me Popi go do giveaway grin

Pep x Popi grin grin It's a P-something grin

If Pep should win the UCL this time around I will personally pick a fight with anyone that calls him fraud, but can he do it? I doubt it.
Pep needs to do one thing to win this UCL this season, he should bottle the EPL for UCL, this may sound awkward but it is reality.
Pep is not destined to win both EPL and UCL in one season, this feat has been reserved for some ...
...and these people will not allow it to happen, Pep himself did the same thing to Haaland.
If Man City win the EPL then this year's UCL is going to Italy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2023
andrew444:

Ancelotti benching kroos grin
It's highly unlikely but he's done it before this season. I think, against Liverpool at Anfield. But Camavinga balled yesterday and it will be an injustice if he doesn't start next week. Over to you, Don Carlo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2023
MorataFC:
If Pep should win the UCL this time around I will personally pick a fight with anyone that calls him fraud, but can he do it? I doubt it.
Pep needs to do one thing to win this UCL this season, he should bottle the EPL for UCL, this may sound awkward but it is reality.
Pep is not destined to win both EPL and UCL in one season, this feat has been reserved for some ...
...and [b]these people will not allow it to happen,[/b]Pep himself did the same thing to Haaland.
Who are these people, if I may ask grin Pep's Village People? Yaya Toure's Babalawo?? grin

There is no rule that says Pep cannot win both the CL and PL in one season. There is no factual evidence supporting this. Just superstitions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:14pm On May 10, 2023
pkasso:
Who are these people, if I may ask grin Pep's Village People? Yaya Toure's Babalawo?? grin

There is no rule that says Pep cannot win both the CL and PL in one season. There is no factual evidence supporting this. Just superstitions.
There is no rule that says that truly, but it's a law of Jẹ kí n jẹ grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 4:49pm On May 10, 2023
popizaino:

It doesn't work that way,most especially in the UCL and for real madrid. Like someone said,they are the exception to every rule in the UCL including Chelsea. You can play the first leg very well and end up losing the second leg foolishly.

Those who analysed Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich in 2014 season thought Pep Guardiola was going to blow them away at Allianz Arena only for Arjen Robben to claim Ronaldo and Bale were flying after losing 0-4 at home. grin
Are we talking about Manchester City or another team? Did Bayern not even lose the first leg of that tie you are talking about? Besides, is that game not the one that 2 goals came from a corner kick and another from a CR7 freekick?

I think we are talking about 2 different things entirely.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 5:07pm On May 10, 2023
MorataFC:
...and these people will not allow it to happen, Pep himself did the same thing to Haaland.
Don Pep is winning treble. It will happen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 5:09pm On May 10, 2023
Android17:
Are we talking about Manchester City or another team? Did Bayern not even lose the first leg of that tie you are talking about? Besides, is that game not the one that 2 goals came from a corner kick and another from a CR7 freekick?

I think we are talking about 2 different things entirely.
You are a funny guy. Goal is Goal

Madrid can even use own goal to win Man City that day. That match is 50/50.

Madrid is a crooked team In UCL. They win both dirty and clean.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:16pm On May 10, 2023
Sportsweb:
You are a funny guy. Goal is Goal

Madrid can even use own goal to win Man City that day. That match is 50/50.

Madrid is a crooked team In UCL. They win both dirty and clean.
I never said a goal is not a goal. I am showing that there was nothing 'tactical' about scoring from corners and set pieces.

And this 50/50 talk is just wishy washy make believe stuff. There is no away goals so the home team don't need to fear to concede. 1 of the 2 teams has the better home record spanning 5 years now and are currently in good form. And lastly, one of the teams is better.

No matter how slender, City has the slight advantage. But I am not surprised. Some people here were still predicting Bayern could overturn a 3-0 deficit because of football heritage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:17pm On May 10, 2023
airmark:

Show your own line that's not fake.
I don't need my own line. The line you are showing is not even from VAR. So what makes you think it is correct?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2023
Leyqute:

Lol.

Okay.
Those Madrid bastards wey dey score for anywhere person dey call home for cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2023
Leyqute:

They did.

But they need a much better performance to win in England. Madrid fit beat them for Manchester. Madrid no respect anybody papa.
I didn't even see this cheesy

Those Madrid guys na weyrey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:39pm On May 10, 2023
The way people here are hyping Madrid you will think they have won more than 100 UCL trophies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:42pm On May 10, 2023
MorataFC:
The way people here are hyping Madrid you will think they have won more than 100 UCL trophies.
Na them get am pass na plus the current title of defending champs
But I believe they won't qualify ahead of City this time around, Pep won't be as conservative as yesterday, allowing them to regroup quick to avoid lightening quick counters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2023
Android17:
I don't need my own line. The line you are showing is not even from VAR. So what makes you think it is correct?

The onus lies on you to prove it wrong with an official line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:10pm On May 10, 2023
airmark:

The onus lies on you to prove it wrong with an official line.
You made the claim that City benefitted from a bad refereeing decision. The onus is on you to prove your claim is true. That is why I asked for VAR proof because that image you are bandying around is from BEIN sports and it is inaccurate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:52pm On May 10, 2023
Or women have been cooking these past couple of games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:01pm On May 10, 2023
MandM (Eminem) for the UCL final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:10pm On May 10, 2023
No Leao, no Party?

Inter cruising early
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2023
Dzeko old war horse

Mkhi wow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2023
Roland17, take ♥️

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 8:17pm On May 10, 2023
A001:
MandM (Eminem) for the UCL final.
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:18pm On May 10, 2023
My goodness

Calhanoglu rattled the post with an absolute thunderbolt there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:20pm On May 10, 2023
Ibime:
Roland17, take ♥️
Second leg still dey come wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On May 10, 2023
This was the same Inter Milan that Cuntay was failing to make it out of group stages

When dem go call Simeone Inzaghi special one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:32pm On May 10, 2023
See gobe cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2023
This contest is over before it start
Nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2023
How is that not a PK... UEFA and mumu decisions ehn.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2023
Inter wan kill Milan for here o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:40pm On May 10, 2023
MorataFC:
you can save it too!
City vs Milan in final
My guy....🙃🙃🙃
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:40pm On May 10, 2023
Unlimited22:

If inter go through against benfica, they'll make the final

There's a second leg, but omo....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17680) (17681) (17682) (17683) (17684) (17685) (17686) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.