Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10502296 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17684) (17685) (17686) (17687) (17688) (17689) (17690) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 3:32pm On May 12, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
hehe ,na normal thing for young players to receive hype lol

Naso e b
No be every body go blow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:34pm On May 12, 2023
Ibime:

Better to go home than finish his career in Europe not playing UCL. No glory in that
Who will we sign as his replacement?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Who will we sign as his replacement?

Levi Colwill
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:40pm On May 12, 2023
Ibime:

Levi Colwill
He's more comfortable on the left, as is Badiashile
Fofana with his glass legs and nwa Jehovah are the guys who operate on the right.

I'm assuming CSO is also leaving, but it's unlikely both will be let go of.

Omo we have too many players and we still don't have a DM GK or CF.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2023
Unlimited22:

Fofana with his glass legs and nwa Jehovah are the guys who operate on the right.

All these are enough. A left footed CB will not die if they have to cover the rightjust as right footed don't die when covering the left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2023
Chelsea are ‘ready to offer’ what it takes to sign defender Kim Min-jae from Italian champions Napoli this summer.

{II Mattino via Sport Witness}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2023
Amoto94:
Chelsea are ‘ready to offer’ what it takes to sign defender Kim Min-jae from Italian champions Napoli this summer.

So the mumu people couldn't see him last summer or the summer before when he moved to Fernebahce. He is not new. His name has been ringing bell since Chinese league days

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2023
Amoto94:

Make chelsea Dey play ,make una just Dey play

Same way all big boys went blind on him is the same way they will all go blind for arda guler

If Napoli are to sell this guy it will be for nothing less than 80M
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:34pm On May 12, 2023
Kim min jae has a release clause between €45million and €56m that gets activated from July 1 to July 15. Should be a straightforward and cheap deal if we can convince him ahead of Manchester United. More sensible players should be insisting on having reasonable release clauses on their contracts like this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

PSG is about to chase Messi out WYS
Not true, they actually want messi to stay but he don't want to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kad199: 7:56pm On May 12, 2023
Unlimited22:

Abeg who be nwa Jehova grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2023
Roland17 this is the defence led by arugbo ojo Thiago Silva in our worst seasons to your best seasons led by non-arugbo ojo. Next time when you want to follow raumdeuter and bad mouth Chelsea players just make sure your team have it better.

T-thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2023
Android17:
Ikebe Sterling has the most G/A for your team in his worst season in the last 7 years. What is your foolishic achieving in Chelsea this season?

If Hazard had the stats that Sterling has this season alone, Madridistas won't want him to leave their club as quickly as they have been asking and pushing for.

Leave trash for Lawma, come and carry your ekuke Sterling. I hope it's not only at Chelsea he can seduce you with his ikebe. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2023
Capaldi:
Kim min jae has a release clause between €45million and €56m that gets activated from July 1 to July 15. Should be a straightforward and cheap deal if we can convince him ahead of Manchester United. More sensible players should be insisting on having reasonable release clauses on their contracts like this guy.

Kim min Jae go wan play European football sha

Your team will loose out of many of your preferred target

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:02pm On May 12, 2023
kad199:
Abeg who be nwa Jehova grin
Chalobah na lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On May 12, 2023
popizaino:
Roland17 this is the defence led by arugbo ojo Thiago Silva in our worst seasons to your best seasons led by non-arugbo ojo. Next time when you want to follow ramdeuter and bad mouth Chelsea players just make sure your team have it better.

T-thanks.

This is why it pays to have an analytical mind so you wont come out in public to disgrace yourself as usual

How many of those goals were conceded with Thiago vs without Thiago

In 34 games so far
Silva played a part in 24 games and missed 10

This season your heaviest losses were to Brighton when you conceded 4 goals on October 29 2022, Silva played all 90minutes,
then the next worse defeat was when you conceded 3 goals to Leeds on August 21 2022, Silva also played 90mins

In total
Silva played 24 games where Chelsea conceded a total of 30 goals. An average of 1.25 goals/game with Silva
Silva missed 10 games where Chelsea conceded a total of 9 goals. An average of 0.9goal/game without Silva

We can see how much of a liability Silva has been on the team, They conceded less when he is off the field

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:19pm On May 12, 2023
Ibime:

So the mumu people couldn't see him last summer or the summer before when he moved to Fernebahce. He is not new. His name has been ringing bell since Chinese league days
no dey believe everything you read online, Chelsea are going to linkee to so many names you will see lot of junk online,our priority is a striker a dm and gk any other thing is cap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:21pm On May 12, 2023
I like this new loan policy coming up for young players,if you are not see as a first team prospect go find your way ✌️,the only problem na Chelsea fans that don't know how to let go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:22pm On May 12, 2023
kovacic fanboys coming soon ,cause he is getting sold this summer, better follow him I don't want to see your tears like jorginho fanboys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:23pm On May 12, 2023
what many of this Chelsea fans don't know is ,this old players don't believe in Chelsea anymore because of the sacking of tuchains,they are creating unrest in dressing room ,there's no point keeping a player that don't want to fight for the badge ,wether he has experience or not

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FakeNEWSevryday: 12:02am On May 13, 2023
Table shakers

CFC, How much did you spend this season?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:16am On May 13, 2023
Cesare Casadei has won Reading’s fan voted Player of the Month Award for April, making it 2 POTM awards in a row. 🤯

2 POTM awards in 3 available months & he only played 2 games in February… what an achievement for Casadei.

@felixjohnston

when casedei left our u21 ,they started losing up and down what a player ,one more loan and he is ready to go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:59am On May 13, 2023
A source very close to Thiago Silva told me the possibility of him returning to Fluminense this summer is very small, practically impossible. He renewed with #Chelsea in February and has no intention of not fulfilling his contract."

(@gustavohofman via

silva will leave Chelsea club that fans chant his name almost every game to go to one small Brazil club like that because of one bad season lol 🤡
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:01am On May 13, 2023
I'm happy all the old players who don't believe in the project are leaving small small , I don't want any careless disunity in my Chelsea,if don't believe the project no wahala,if don't believe in Chelsea no wahala.

just carry your side talks far away from my club ,so that the athletic newspaper no go dey give us bad rep ,

blue till I die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:11am On May 13, 2023
Android17:
Ikebe Sterling has the most G/A for your team in his worst season in the last 7 years. What is your foolishic achieving in Chelsea this season?

If Hazard had the stats that Sterling has this season alone, Madridistas won't want him to leave their club as quickly as they have been asking and pushing for.

Come and carry your disasterous Ikebe. Oh, I forgot you are Eruditor. Lemme keep you at arm's length. 😄

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:14am On May 13, 2023
popizaino:
Roland17 this is the defence led by arugbo ojo Thiago Silva in our worst seasons to your best seasons led by non-arugbo ojo. Next time when you want to follow raumdeuter and bad mouth Chelsea players just make sure your team have it better.

T-thanks.

Raumdeuter is a cancer. 😄

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:26am On May 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

This is why it pays to have an analytical mind so you wont come out in public to disgrace yourself as usual

How many of those goals were conceded with Thiago vs without Thiago

In 34 games so far
Silva played a part in 24 games and missed 10

This season your heaviest losses were to Brighton when you conceded 4 goals on October 29 2022, Silva played all 90minutes,
then the next worse defeat was when you conceded 3 goals to Leeds on August 21 2022, Silva also played 90mins

In total
Silva played 24 games where Chelsea conceded a total of 30 goals. An average of 1.25 goals/game with Silva
Silva missed 10 games where Chelsea conceded a total of 9 goals. An average of 0.9goal/game without Silva

We can see how much of a liability Silva has been on the team, They conceded less when he is off the field

So the quality of teams faced is of no use in your calculations.

Besides, against Brighton, are you now blaming Thiago Silva for Chalobah and Loftus cheek's own goals in that match? You are shallow in your football analysis.

Saliba, unarguably Arsenal's best CB conceded 3 goals against this same Brighton, none was even an own goal. Should we pour him acid?

You need to rest and stop your wack analyses.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hatrick01: 5:50am On May 13, 2023
airmark:

sad
That's how we went to relieve Man city of Sterling's burden, and the idiot is smiling to the bank with 300k+, every week.

Android17, come and carry your Ikebe Sterling, since you love him twerking.
this ur vawulence, was it made in russia? grin
Cuz na Putin dey commision this type o vawulence grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hatrick01: 5:52am On May 13, 2023
Unlimited22:

SS too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:38am On May 13, 2023
Hatrick01:
SS too
SS kwa?

Havertz, Felix are what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2023
Between Vinicious and Neymar who would you pick in your team in their best.

For me i will go for Vini for his focus and dedication to the team's victory. However, Neymar is more talented but unserious, he is not a leader and can cost the team due to his injury that could be avoided sometimes if he showboat less. Same reason i rate Hazard over him in their prime. He should continue to thank and worship Messi for giving him a UCL by being a good and focused leader that season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2023
hensben:
Between Vinicious and Neymar who would you pick in your team in their best.

For me i will go for Vini for his focus and dedication to the team's victory. However, Neymar is more talented but unserious, he is not a leader and can cost the team due to his injury that could be avoided sometimes if he showboat less. Same reason i rate Hazard over him in their prime. He should continue to thank and worship Messi for giving him a UCL by being a good and focused leader that season.

We are seeing hazard seriousness in Madrid grin

On their prime hazard wasn’t even better than him in anything

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17684) (17685) (17686) (17687) (17688) (17689) (17690) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ezra01(m), nathz45, PendragonVII and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.