Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10503623 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17688) (17689) (17690) (17691) (17692) (17693) (17694) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2023
People who don't understand football analyse with stats. I go for what I watched in the game."

- Josรฉ Mourinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:17pm On May 13, 2023
at least now we are scoring goals,wheeww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On May 13, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
first season of pep - Less than 10 goals
First season at Chelsea (under 4 different managers) - less than 10 goals.

What average are you using to calculate his Chelsea performance?
Has he used more than a season at Chelsea compared to pep for you to be using average performance? grin

You sha want to win at every angle.
Instead of you to stay one lane and be crediting fraudiola for sterling Performance jeje, you just had overstretch the W and now it's looking like L grin

When was the last time Sterling scored less than 10 goals? How many seasons ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On May 13, 2023
Amoto94:
People who don't understand football analyse with stats. I go for what I watched in the game."

- Josรฉ Mourinho

Did Mourinho actually say that cos KdB said

In 2014, Mourinho had shunned De Bruyne by 'proving' he wasn't up to scratch by reading off his stats in front of him after calling him into his office

The former Blues ace told Sky Sports: "Jose called me into his office in December, and it was probably the second big life-changing moment for me. He had some papers in front of him, and he said, 'One assist. Zero goals. Ten recoveries'.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:24pm On May 13, 2023
people still supporting Mendy are the biggest clowns in the club ,the fool will drop stinkers day in day out ,when they bench him you will see clowns shouting racism.

Mendy ain't it again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2023
Leyqute, Southampton has been relegated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2023
raumdeuter:
Today with Silva in defence playing 90mins

Chelsea conceded 2 goals to a other bottom team

When you see your football opinion aligning with airmark Popizaino and hensben consistently, then you have to start questioning your life choices

Chelsea conceded 2goals but we still have the third best defence in the league led by this same Thiago Silva. Your nitpicking of matches he played while ignoring other factors those not work with me except your zombie disciples.

When you don't rate Hazard but can be impressed by sterling and current Grealish,say foolish things like pep Guardiola allowed Tuchel to win him in the champions league finals,then i will rather those who associate with you should begin to question their own football choices.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2023
hensben:
Sterling will cook next season with Pochettino.

He should go and cook elsewhere outside not Chelsea pls. RLC and Kovacic should follow suit. I will not be deceived by this last hour display.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2023
Those who still insist we should keep Ziyech playing from the Right side of attack are impressed with his display this afternoon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2023
MorataFC:
They have run out of data, maybe their adopted Daddy should sub for them grin grin grin
Abi nah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:46pm On May 13, 2023
popizaino:

He should go and cook elsewhere outside not Chelsea pls. RLC and Kovacic should follow suit. I will not be deceived by this last hour display.
sterling should be left for squad depth,as much as dislike him he should be kept why mudyrk and madueke continue to grow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
We need to stop man UTD from going to ucl ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Tell ur club to stop flirting with relegation first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 5:48pm On May 13, 2023
swiz123:
grin

I am not really disappointed in Sterling, I expected this.
How do u feel after sterling 2 goals
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:55pm On May 13, 2023
airmark:
And Android17's Sterling twerking when he was supposed to shoot. sad
Airmark, have shame naaaah. The worst version of Sterling is outdoing all the Chelsea forward players. Did I not tell you from the beginning that no matter the amount of chances Sterling will miss, he will still outdo all your attackers? Is he not proving to be the most prolific player for Chelsea?

Airmark, what is happening to Foolishic?

Airmark, what is happening to Mumurella?

Airmark, please have shame.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:05pm On May 13, 2023
ancelloti rotate squad to madness today grin, camavinga for midfield today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:06pm On May 13, 2023
Android17:

Airmark, have shame naaaah. The worst version of Sterling is outdoing all the Chelsea forward players. Did I not tell you from the beginning that no matter the amount of chances Sterling will miss, he will still outdo all your attackers? Is he not proving to be the most prolific player for Chelsea?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2023
Hazard starts for Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2023
hensben:
Hazard starts for Madrid.

An hatrick or nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:24pm On May 13, 2023
Dortmund defense is wack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:29pm On May 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Dortmund defense is wack
5-2 now in favour of Dortmund.

two games left

Bayern total points 68

Dortmund 67.

lord I wanna cook so bad ๐Ÿ˜”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:40pm On May 13, 2023
Thiago Silva on #Chelsea future:

"It's boring for me, but I renewed my contract two months ago. I've always fulfilled my contracts. I only won't stay here if Chelsea don't want me next year or if the new coach who arrives doesn't want me to stay."

[via @j_castelobranco

get this man a job at Chelsea after he retires
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On May 13, 2023
popizaino:

Chelsea conceded 2goals but we still have the third best defence in the league led by this same Thiago Silva. Your nitpicking of matches he played while ignoring other factors those not work with me except your zombie disciples.

When you don't rate Hazard but can be impressed by sterling and current Grealish,say foolish things like pep Guardiola allowed Tuchel to win him in the champions league finals,then i will rather those who associate with you should begin to question their own football choices.

Silva played 90mins today vs a bottom team and conceded

So how many goals now vs bottom teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

When compared to Foolishic after airmark hyped him, Sterling is like his god

After I hyped Pulisic, he won UCL. What's the highest title your Ikebe Sterling win since he was born?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2023
Android17:

See this clown, where were you when your Ikebe was stinking the joints and wrecking our season?

Since you love his ikebe, come and carry the werey collecting 300k per week just to score when the season is fvcked.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 7:51pm On May 13, 2023
popizaino:

When you don't rate Hazard but can be impressed by sterling and current Grealish,say foolish things like pep Guardiola allowed Tuchel to win him in the champions league finals, then i will rather those who associate with you should begin to question their own football choices.

Ha!

Did anybody say this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Silva played 90mins today vs a bottom team and conceded

So how many goals now vs bottom teams

Thiago Silva is not an Arsenal or Newcastle united players find out how many goals they have conceded despite having a better season than us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:57pm On May 13, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Ha!

Did anybody say this?

Here is your proof.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On May 13, 2023
popizaino:

Thiago Silva is not an Arsenal or Newcastle united players find out how many goals they have conceded despite having a better season than us.

You tell us how many goals Chelsea Arsenal and Newcastle have conceded so we can know

Chelsea defence has been shown to do better whenever Silva is out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:08pm On May 13, 2023
pochettino agrees to Chelsea contract.

I knew they were going to announce it after nothingham forrest game, they were waiting for the outcome of the game lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:10pm On May 13, 2023
Chelsea have agreed terms with Mauricio Pochettino to take over as head coach. Contract to be signed and announcement made in the coming days

matt law
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2023
๐Ÿšจ Chelsea agree terms with Mauricio Pochettino to become new head coach in summer. Details of 51yo appointment to be finalised in coming days. Joined by Jesus Perez, Miguel Dโ€™Agostino, Sebastiano Pochettino, Tony Jimenez + club coaches @TheAthleticFC #CFC

Copied#
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:22pm On May 13, 2023
Brace for impact. The era of bottling is upon us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17688) (17689) (17690) (17691) (17692) (17693) (17694) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075, forgiveness, StarchAndBanga, nihilistjnr and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.