Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10540500 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17698) (17699) (17700) (17701) (17702) (17703) (17704) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:02am On May 16, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Whodey11th? Chelsea

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg no kill me. U don !!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2023
FirstbornWds:

You really want to bet?
We will chase you and your brothers out of this place very soon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2023
Second most free kick goal in the premier league ever and he is just 24

Please how true is this ?

And this Trent new role is making me eating my words for going against his defensive abilities

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2023
popizaino:

Romelu Lukaku will be in champions league next season with inter Milan.

Generational talent.

What's my business?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2023
andrew444:

And this Trent new role is making me eating my words for going against his defensive abilities

My world best right back every day and twice on Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2023
andrew444:

smart move by klopp..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2023
Exonerate1:

What's my business?

So how is Danish maldini winning la-Liga your business?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2023
andrew444:

2nd wetin? Nigga has only 4 league free kicks in his career. He's not even top 4 for Liverpool alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2023
popizaino:

He's an atrocious defensive RB. For that reason alone, he cannot be the best RB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:26am On May 16, 2023
andrew444:

Not true. That news was cooked in someone’s basement.

He is not even in Top 15.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:32am On May 16, 2023
zeusis:

We will chase you and your brothers out of this place very soon

For here?

We will be here for another round of bullying in the TW..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

Not true. That news was cooked in someone’s basement.

He is not even in Top 15.

Okay thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2023
Trevor012:

2nd wetin? Nigga has only 4 league free kicks in his career. He's not even top 4 for Liverpool alone.

Lol ,thank you

Thank God say I ask sha

I love his new found form though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2023
popizaino:

They said it’s not true though

Trent has been so impressive recently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2023
Mauricio Pochettino wants to build his Chelsea squad around a core of homegrown players. He's identified Levi Colwill, Conor Gallagher, Mason Mount and Reece James as players who could be instrumental to his project.

-
@NizaarKinsella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:11am On May 16, 2023
Amoto94:
Mauricio Pochettino wants to build his Chelsea squad around a core of homegrown players. He's identified Levi Colwill, Conor Gallagher, Mason Mount and Reece James as players who could be instrumental to his project.

-
@NizaarKinsella

Is Badiashile better than Colwill?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:17am On May 16, 2023
Ofcourse it didn't take long for his ineptness to show itself. Why does the core need to be homegrown players consisting of average players like Gallagher and Mount? Two players that should be sold to any unfortunate club interested. Why are the likes of Fofana, Enzo, Mudryk, Madueke and Nkunku absent from the discourse?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Yeah...... Any amount you want!!
...in the next 20 years?

Take it easy man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:26am On May 16, 2023
Kilishihunter:

No go kill yourself ooh. At least wait to wait pep batter your team on his way to the EPL plus barca trophy lifting this week
I can't see anything champions league here. You see why both of you are local champions? Don't worry apari will be sent home on Wednesday as usual so your ulokpa playing club will wait for him again next year.
#LocalChampions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:31am On May 16, 2023
Amoto94:

-
@NizaarKinsella
Pochettino should know he's here to win titles not to do any nonsense developmental rubbish. We are not an only selling club. Even dortmund buys good players. Cobham has gone down and being producing some rubbish for years unlike before where almost all our graduates were deadly. No wonder boehly wants to buy all the whole young talents in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:34am On May 16, 2023
I saw one transfer rumour on goal yesterday that said we want to involve cucurella and abumeyang in a swap deal for felix. Somebody that should be packaged and dumped fast at atletico once the season is over. I know nkunku will cook next season unlike that fraud we want to waste money on.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:50am On May 16, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I can't see anything champions league here. You see why both of you are local champions? Don't worry apari will be sent home on Wednesday as usual so your ulokpa playing club will wait for him again next year.
#LocalChampions.
Local champions wey still get UCL pass you
I'm just licking my lips at the prospect of pep equalling your English league titles after battering you on Sunday. You go come still do guard of honour on top. Cha eeee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:42am On May 16, 2023
We have now become a laughing stock. Mediocre players, Mediocre coach and Mediocre owners.

Anyway the expectation is top 4 next season. Hopefully we achieve it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2023
Capaldi:
Ofcourse it didn't take long for his ineptness to show itself. Why does the core need to be homegrown players consisting of average players like Gallagher and Mount? Two players that should be sold to any unfortunate club interested. Why are the likes of Fofana, Enzo, Mudryk, Madueke and Nkunku absent from the discourse?

It's probably just rumours. Of course he's going to build around more experienced players and players with ability. I expect nothing short of meritocracy.

Also, it's worth pointing out that there's nothing wrong with playing James, Cowill and Mount in the same 11.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

We wouldn't know until next season. Both will be in the squad for sure. Unfortunately, they almost definitively cannot play together as I still cannot imagine anyone of them playing on the right side of defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 12:14pm On May 16, 2023
User09:
We have now become a laughing stock. Mediocre players, Mediocre coach and Mediocre owners.
Mediocre fans too.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

The only thing Colwill have over Badiashile is recovery pace

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2023
Rio Ferdinand: "I think Levi Colwill is the best one they have at Chelsea. He’s better than Wesley Fofana and Benoit Badiashile. Did you see the way Colwill was slapping that ball around against Arsenal? This season he has been better than Fofana and Badiashile, 100%."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2023
Mauricio Pochettino is seen as an elite coach with the personality and temperament to work with Chelsea’s new hierarchy and unify the club.

-
@Dan_KP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2023
lordfalcao:
colwil and perisic better than cucurella.

If ibime na our coach , he will relegate us with 2 for 5 naira players

Mumu, I say make I remind you. Boehly could have saved himself all the hassle and millions last summer heeding my advice below.

Ibime:
Saiss has been in the top 3 defenders in this world cup. I watched him closely at Wolves, the guy is rock solid.

Saiss could have done a job for two years while we develop Colwill without demotivating him

Same way Perisic could have done a job while Lewis Hall is being developed

That's how you plan squads and finances, balancing cost as well as the aspiration of youngsters

It shall never be well with Tuchel. May his ex-wife collect 80%!

Ibime:
I honestly don't know why we are spending crazy millions on defenders

Romain Saiss on free transfer with Levi Colwill should sort that Rudiger spot in the team for the next two years. Saiss is rugged, decent on the ball, knows that LCB inside-out, and very deadly at set-pieces. Give him two year contract to take him to 33 while opening a pathway for Colwill to take the spot immediately or in the next two years, depending on how Colwill performs, with the insurance of Saiss if Colwill is jittery.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:58pm On May 16, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

#LocalChampions.
Pep will definitely win the UCL battle against Real Madrid on Wednesday but can he win the war?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17698) (17699) (17700) (17701) (17702) (17703) (17704) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.