Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10624850 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17707) (17708) (17709) (17710) (17711) (17712) (17713) ... (19270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:57pm On May 17, 2023
BlaqFaze:
grin grin

Where is Madrid in their fav cup??

Madrid: I'm unavailable...dem nor dey see me grin

At least I wasn't thumped 4-0 in a Ucl semis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSBan_sH_b8
Them say vardrid go do their usual juju and Poof.... 0-7 go just show suddenly for score board, Even ref and assistant refs go confuse
You go come dey wonder how Villarreal and girona take use odeshi combat their juju flog them or dead barka beating them 3 times in a row and losing finally after missing Christensen, De Jong, Pedri and dembele vs their full squad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 11:00pm On May 17, 2023
Cancelo will be feeling like an idiot right now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:00pm On May 17, 2023
andrew444:

I have apologize since nah

I apologize to you once again since you didn’t see my first apology

Grealish has been fvcking class this season

Don’t blame my last judgment though ,he struggled last season

Ohh my bad. I just remembered it because it was from this exact game last season.

Grealish is incredible, people just can't look beyond goal contributions when judging certain players

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2023
Exonerate1:

Ohh my bad. I just remembered it because it was from this exact game last season.

Grealish is incredible, people just can't look beyond goal contributions when judging certain players

I no Dey use goal judge am now ,despite him getting some little numbers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:17pm On May 17, 2023
postdigger:

Lmao especially this guy

grin grin grin grin grin

The guy is in Sifia pains.

He'll turn a fan of inter Milan soon enough.

In fact Inter Milan fans don multiply after City completely annihilated Madrid!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2023
In Inter we lay our hopes

No true Chelsea fan celebrate Pep victory, only those that tell you they are Barca fans and City fans simultaneously with being Chelsea fans

swiz123:

Yes!, They are my second favorite club. Third is Man City.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2023
Ibime:

No true Chelsea fan celebrate Pep victory, only those that tell you they are Barca fans and City fans simultaneously with being Chelsea fans

The way Argentina kill your mbappe hope ,na so pep go take do inter grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dreamxhaser: 11:26pm On May 17, 2023
Ibime:

How can one be a city/barca fan then support chealsea at the same time. Is that even possible?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2023
andrew444:

The way Argentina kill your mbappe hope ,na so pep go take do inter grin

We will go down with the Inter ship like Sade Adu

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SucroseDeport: 11:28pm On May 17, 2023
Leyqute:

Everything is still up for grabs.

Ake has been injured twice in the last 6 weeks. That's not good. Plus they travel to Everton next weekend (which is shaping up to be a tough game). If Mahrez and Foden don't show up, na wahala. They cannot afford to rest too many players.

Ancelotti, on the other hand, can afford to rest his whole starting XI vs Getafe.

It's not looking very good for City. Things will get tougher. Pep needs his whole squad for the run in.
Trash, unintelligible.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2023
dreamxhaser:

How can one be a city/barca fan then support chealsea at the same time. Is that even possible?

Most of these clowns masquerading are not Chelsea fans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:29pm On May 17, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Them say vardrid go do their usual juju and Poof.... 0-7 go just show suddenly for score board, Even ref and assistant refs go confuse
You go come dey wonder how Villarreal and girona take use odeshi combat their juju flog them or dead barka beating them 3 times in a row and losing finally after missing Christensen, De Jong, Pedri and dembele vs their full squad
I be dey wait for them to score 5 goals in the last 10 seconds of added time grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2023
Unlimited22:

Airmark and Ibime go hear hear

My Haaland will speak for me. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2023
Ibime:

We will go down with the Inter ship like Sade Adu

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2023
Ibime:

I see a pattern. You hate good football.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:35pm On May 17, 2023
Where's that clown calld Melvyn11? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2023
Modric and kroos wey no fit boss FDJ 52 year old busi and gavi ,na dem wan boss mancity midfielders ,dem think say na Chelsea or Liverpool grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:39pm On May 17, 2023
TLona1:
Where's that clown calld Melvyn11? grin
He dey hide inside him mama purse

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:41pm On May 17, 2023
andrew444:
Modric and kroos wey no fit boss FDJ 52 year old busi and gavi ,na dem wan boss mancity midfielders ,dem think say na Chelsea or Liverpool grin
Pedri nor even dey...if not those Agric fowls for nor smell any trophy this season

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2023
A Madrid Bayern and arsenal in the same ucl group next season will hit like crack

Need Bayern and arsenal to send them to ULOKPA league grin

Imagination and a little bit of reality wan finish me

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

The guy is in Sifia pains.

He'll turn a fan of inter Milan soon enough.

In fact Inter Milan fans don multiply after City completely annihilated Madrid!

Last week was so funny, instead of men to come out and admit they don't want city to win, they were telling us city had no home advantage, as if na every season ucl juju dey work 😂

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:02am On May 18, 2023
swiz123:

Pursuit of good football is not what will make a Chelsea fan love Man City, a Madrid fan love Barca or a Dortmund fan love Bayern. That's clown shït

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 12:05am On May 18, 2023
postdigger:

Last week was so funny, instead of men to come out and admit they don't want city to win, they were telling us city had no home advantage, as if na every season ucl juju dey work 😂

Some don dey turn Inter Milan fan already

grin grin grin grin grin

I laughed too because anybody who understands the game knows that this current City is shaping up like Barca 2011. It'll take a very good team to beat them and Madrid are currently not that good.

There was no need to argue last week because the result you see today was expected. No surprises there. Pep is a genius!

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 12:10am On May 18, 2023
Leyqute:

Everything is still up for grabs.

Ake has been injured twice in the last 6 weeks. That's not good. Plus they travel to Everton next weekend (which is shaping up to be a tough game). If Mahrez and Foden don't show up, na wahala. They cannot afford to rest too many players.

Ancelotti, on the other hand, can afford to rest his whole starting XI vs Getafe.

It's not looking very good for City. Things will get tougher. Pep needs his whole squad for the run in.

Chai!!!

4:0 is beyond good enough!

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 12:11am On May 18, 2023
BlaqFaze:
He dey hide inside him mama purse

That dude so much believes in fairytale.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 12:23am On May 18, 2023
TLona1:
UCL aura in da mud.

A40 how far? grin

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He said that we never learn after we told him that City are yet to lose at home in the UCL since 2018.

UCL Aura won the game for city and today we learnt that City annihilated Aura kings!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 2:26am On May 18, 2023
But Ibime, you suppose at least contest your Robust DM L small nau or abi Rodri no dey robust enough ni? grin

But you deserve one small konk for dissing the man sha. No Rodri slander will be tolerated henceforth.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:49am On May 18, 2023
andrew444:
Epl fan boys it’s time to asslick inter millan

I would have edited this pics sha ,but everyone should understand who is licking the ass here
Oga calm down. Not all United fan supported Madrid

Always wanted City to take this season and no suprise they are strong favourites
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:25am On May 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Pep was being conservative in the first leg to avoid real running riot on the counter attack and avoid defeat, but them call am mumu
Shey you saw as Silva who was mostly tracking back whenever he faced Camavinga in the first leg was now tearing him to shreds in the second leg, Now it's park the bus and counter inter that's the new Goliath, lol
exactly how they will beat city. Since it is a one leg game, city will come out to attack, then they will hurt with counter attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:26am On May 18, 2023
Theuniverse:
intermilan just need to use sense and apply counter. score one defend and die. file people,mash people,kprass mancity leg Dem, gagala till the end. if possible go and bring Mourinho to train them on tight defence,Mourinho pattern. tell that inzaghi to learn and follow anything Mourinho tell him.
He does not need to learn anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:30am On May 18, 2023
Android17:
May God punish you for this foolish statement.
Devil punish you for being foolish.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:34am On May 18, 2023
swiz123:

Define good football?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17707) (17708) (17709) (17710) (17711) (17712) (17713) ... (19270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), afrodoc2, sterlingD(m), patrickmuf(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.