Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530539 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17754) (17755) (17756) (17757) (17758) (17759) (17760) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:42pm On May 28, 2023
BlueMann:
Everton survived

Southampton, Leeds and Leicester are out of the Premier League

IN: Burnley, Sheffield United and Luton Town
Why did Leicester allow Kasper Schmeichel to go?
That guy has been their saving grace since 3 seasons ago.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:45pm On May 28, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Thank you Chelsea FC for giving us plenty to laugh at amidst Nigeria plenty wahala, hope for the same next season....
It's turn by turn, going forward it will be your turn and this time around it will be permanent.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:56pm On May 28, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Thank you Chelsea FC for giving us plenty to laugh at amidst Nigeria plenty wahala, hope for the same next season....

Plenty more!! πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2023
Thiago Silva made more successful passes (2,028), interceptions (34), clearances (109) and blocks (29) than any other Chelsea player this season in the Premier League. (
@MozoFootball
)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2023
swiz123:
This Mmadueke is useless. Always dribbling himself and forming activity.

Igbo kwenu Gervinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:44pm On May 28, 2023
Kimbeast:

What position does this nkunku play. Is he a winger, striker or attacking midfielder? Is he a different profile from them Havertz and Felix.
behind striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:44pm On May 28, 2023
finally this dreadful season don end lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:38pm On May 28, 2023
lewis hall better than chiplwell and cucurella,he didn't cost a penny, sometimes cohbam they produce something good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2023
timbros:
Thiago Silva player of the year. Deserved.

Enzo Fernandes second. Again, deserved.

Award night scrapped due the the horrible season.

Well deserved

Kepa and Havertz been want take style win POTY as the only players to get regular minutes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2023
Amoto94:
TalkSport sources understand Mount could be followed out the door by Trevoh Chalobah, Conor Gallagher, Ruben Loftus Cheek and Callum Hudson Odoi, making it 5 homegrown players leaving. Recruitment team feels they will generate the most revenue. (
@talkSPORT
)

They will generate the most revenue and the most accounting profit for FPP. Their sale price is all profit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2023
Lampard saves two teams from relegation in the same season

If you disagree, Just dey play

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2023
Almajirihunter:
Leicester shopping center officially open, I like Barnes

For what again, that left wing is overpopulated

I agree with those who see Harrison as an option for the right wing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2023
Ibime:
Lampard saves two teams from relegation in the same season

If you disagree, Just dey play

grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:33am On May 29, 2023
nateevs:
I hope everyone is seeing how Hall's development is coming along with consistency in minutes.

Look at chance after chance after he keeps delivering. With half decent forward, we would have scored at least a couple.

And this is a player is who is only 18, and not naturally a left back.

I will still want him to go on a year loan to fastrack his development. A fit Chilwell will get a nod before him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:54am On May 29, 2023
airmark:

I will still want him to go on a year loan to fastrack his development. A fit Chilwell will get a nod before him.

Of course. But a good loan. Not like going to play with Sean Dyche or Sam Allardyce.

The overall point was to show how the Cucurella purchase was just a complete waste of money, considering what we always had in Levi Cowill, Lewis Hall and Ian Maatsen. All three players I have been hyping for years now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:14am On May 29, 2023
Ibime:

They will generate the most revenue and the most accounting profit for FPP. Their sale price is all profit

True, but we will be short of any meaningful quality for the 8 homegrown players for the 25-man squad.

If all those leave, we would have only James, Chilwell, Sterling, and Bettinelli as home grown players. 4 out of 8. Two of those very injury prone or unreliable in the case of Sterling.

Now I don't know if Madueke, Maatsen, and Broja will count as HG, considering they all turn 21 before the next season starts. I am assuming they don't. And you can already see the big problem here - severe drop in quality for four of those spots.

We would either have to fill those positions with kids, or pay expensively to buy HG players from the league to fill those spots. The question is why should we do either of those, when we already have Mount, Chalobah and Gallagher for free?

That's why I laugh at these funny actors like Hesben, who don't understand the rules and wants to sell all English players. It's not going to happen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:41am On May 29, 2023
Chelsea scouts are watching u-20 world cup games ,man I can't keep up grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:44am On May 29, 2023
Alex matos

dujuan whisper

Diego moreira

new U-21 players I'm looking forward to next season πŸ‘€
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:29am On May 29, 2023
Thiago Silva is an absolute joke

See the goal Newcastle scored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 5:33am On May 29, 2023
raumdeuter:
Thiago Silva is an absolute joke

See the goal Newcastle scored

Respect Chelsea player of the season grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:37am On May 29, 2023
andrew444:

Respect Chelsea player of the season grin

Given the joke Chelsea was this season, it's only fitting that Silva wins the lead clown award
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 5:39am On May 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Given the joke Chelsea was this season, it's only fitting that Silva wins the lead clown award

A team that managed to escaped relegation is doing player of the season award grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:57am On May 29, 2023
Understand Manuel Ugarte has been approved as target also by #Chelsea coach Mauricio Pochettino

Chelsea are pushing in talks with club and player side, Jorge Mendes’ on it.

πŸ‡«πŸ‡· PSG proposal, still valid on the table.
#CFF

Via @FabrizioRomano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:14am On May 29, 2023
So finally this mess of a season is over and the worst coach/manager in history of football has left the building.

I can now go back to watching Chelsea matches. Phew!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2023
Ibime:

Well deserved

Kepa and Havertz been want take style win POTY as the only players to get regular minutes

Even your Chaos Causer too... The amount of starts he started seeing from Potter and Lampard got me wondering... Wetin dey shele
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2023
Enzo Fernandez registered more successful long balls (133) and more successful attacking third passes (318) than ANY other player in the Premier League since his debut in February for Chelsea. (
@MozoFootball
)

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2023
timbros:
Na them them...
If you know, you know.
LOL 3 in 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

That's what I think may happen. They scored a second goal in the first half before it was removed. The person writing this bundesliga last day script needs to be employed by WWE.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
And we'll be innocently accusing Bayern of farming the league not knowing they are some people that don't just like progress in life. How can you bottle in front of your home fans on the last day of the season? Even nottingham forest will beat this mainz like a thief if they had this opportunity.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2023
PatientofYabale:
We know messi as balloon dor robber.

Rob lewandoski
Rob snedjer
Rob van dijk
Will also rob halland grin grin

Stupid fifa and their bias nature for messi
Messi na international thief thief 😁. He has only two valid Balon dor in my books. If he had played in england he would have won zero.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 10:08am On May 29, 2023
Trevor012:

Messi na international thief thief 😁. He has only two valid Balon dor in my books. If he had played in england he would have won zero.

Just like your book, you're irrelevant. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:09am On May 29, 2023
U-20 world cup RO16

Argentina vs Nigeria and England vs Italy are of most interest to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (17754) (17755) (17756) (17757) (17758) (17759) (17760) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), timbros(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.