Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,835 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727149 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
sleekdot:

Which injury has hazard been nursing cos he has played 29 games already or is he injured in the spirit?

Mou tantrums hold him leg? No be the Mourinho tantrums him take be best player last season?

Mourinho don go now for over 1month what has changed about Hazard? Abi na mourinho ghost still dey pursue am?

Brother talk athe truth and shame the devil, Hazard na Oshe as in Oshe dudu like dudu Osun
he has been playing with injury. You not fit know coa you be anti-hazard. Hiddink and his father said it. Since the departure of mou how many games has he played? Una go just dey yarn randomly to win argument. Abeg speak wetin I go hear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
This argument is actually hilarious and a little annoying.....
Of course we are all laughing at the same thing- Different league theory
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
sleekdot:
Adelana1, Dadehmola

leave hesben for me oo

Na me dey catch am mugu tonight, you sef go find your own mugu elsewhere

Oya Hesben come explain how we can compare Pedro of Barca with Pedro of Chelsea since they play in different leagues
who you dey catch? Dey give urself hope.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
are we sure there is a human behind this moniker or a spam bot
Seriously, For the first time you made me laugh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:
You are the one to answer that because you keep comparing hazard to Neymar and I'm trying to let you know there is no comparison since they play in different leagues. If cr7 didn't move from epl to la Liga football world won't have been comparing him to messi. The best comparison is Suarez and Aguero due to the fact that both have tested epl n la Liga and Suarez is slightly better.

But Ronaldo was compared to Messi even before he moved to Madrid.

What is the essence of Ballon D or? is it not to compare all players even though they play in different leagues?

Dont they compare Neuer to Cortouis or Cech or DeGea? Do they play in the same league?

When Neuer won the best keeper in 2015, who was he compared to? Do they play in the same league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:
he has been playing with injury. You not fit know coa you be anti-hazard. Hiddink and his father said it. Since the departure of mou how many games has he played? Una go just dey yarn randomly to win argument. Abeg speak wetin I go hear.

Whats the name of the injury he has from August to December? Is it an ankle injury or Menstrual pain?

because not only has he been playing for Chelsea, he has been playing for Belgium as well

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pelvicky(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:
You are the one to answer that because you keep comparing hazard to Neymar and I'm trying to let you know there is no comparison since they play in different leagues. If cr7 didn't move from epl to la Liga football world won't have been comparing him to messi. The best comparison is Suarez and Aguero due to the fact that both have tested epl n la Liga and Suarez is slightly better.

lewandoski and bony
chiellini and mangala
iniesta and Herrera
muller and depay

according to you ...we can't know who is better since they play in different league and with different set of players right

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin sleekdot Don see maga sha... na bad thing for person to cm ur home come they yeye you o..

no wonder nihilist Abi na ibime classify their supporters here into Chekpe and Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Even @ dis time of d night in naija, u guys re still goin on wit a senseless, un-neccessary, annoying, baseless, irrevant nd silly argument....

Kontinu!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
And we failed to buy niasse , now he's with everton at a good price while injury proned Pato continues his recovery back to ac Milan peak form. God dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chestar5:
Even @ dis time of d night in naija, u guys re still goin on wit a senseless, un-neccessary, annoying, baseless, irrevant nd silly argument....

Kontinu!

Nkem if you get boyfriend like Hesben, marry am straight. he is loyal forever. His loyalty to hazard is why he is twisting and turning where space no dey. He would tell any lie and come up with any excuse just to defend you

Dont you agree that kind of man is scarce nowadays. See Chelseafan1, No marry that type, when Hazard begin soap everywhere he fled and joined Barca

Exchange numbers with hesben. He is very loyal. That's my gift to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
bykebyke:

Size of ikebe grin grin
wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
pelvicky:

lewandoski and bony
chiellini and mangala
iniesta and Herrera
muller and depay

according to you ...we can't know who is better since they play in different league and with different set of players right
is the case of haZard and Neymar same as the comparisons drawn in your comments? Common sense is not really common. What has Herrera achieved individually compare to iniesta?. Ramsey>>Herrera.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
John Terry to leave Chelsea hOw true??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 02, 2016
Slightly off-topic, but I think European footie wages are getting ridiculous. Why does kicking a round object for, on average, 70 minutes, deserve a £200,000/week wage?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Odunharry:
John Terry to leave Chelsea hOw true??
It's true. The Chelsea board refused to renew his contract.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2016
CFCman:

It's true. The Chelsea board refused to renew his contract.

Chelsea later released statement that he may still get a renewed contract in the coming months
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 02, 2016
airmark:

Chelsea later released statement that he may still get a renewed contract in the coming months
Let it come to pass o. They should offer him a one-yr extension.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:12am On Feb 02, 2016
sleekdot:

Nkem if you get boyfriend like Hesben, marry am straight. he is loyal forever. His loyalty to hazard is why he is twisting and turning where space no dey. He would tell any lie and come up with any excuse just to defend you

Dont you agree that kind of man is scarce nowadays. See Chelseafan1, No marry that type, when Hazard begin soap everywhere he fled and joined Barca

Exchange numbers with hesben. He is very loyal. That's my gift to you

But Dayo you get time o. This argument of Hazard VS Neymar has been settled since 2014. This is 2016 for fūck sake!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2016
airmark:

Eledumare punish Chelsea and Emenalo!!!

Emenalo just wants to turn Chelsea to his play ground.

The Herbalist wey do the charm for Emenalo see am do, Walahi.

That Emenalo guy is so fūcking Clueless.

Jeezzzzz. My mood has been fucking down since Yesterday sef.. That Emenalo won't kill me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2016
CFCman:

Let it come to pass o. They should offer him a one-yr extension.

Yea they should. But to be sincere baba don dey old.

Bimffo:

Eledumare punish Chelsea and Emenalo!!!
Emenalo just wants to turn Chelsea to his play ground.
The Herbalist wey do the charm for Emenalo see am do, Walahi.
That Emenalo guy is so fūcking Clueless.
Jeezzzzz. My mood has been fucking down since Yesterday sef.. That Emenalo won't kill me.

Emenalo should watch his back these days ooo. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Incredible!

Martin Atkinson earned £150,000 last season, while David Cameron earned £140k last year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:40am On Feb 02, 2016
sleekdot:

So all your excuses don finish?

He has a bad season- We showed you his bad season = Hazards best, he is playing in a monopolized league - We showed you CL stats,

They dont play the same position - SHowed you their documented position

Now na make e come EPL? Wait e dey come

Just as you saw Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Zidane, Ronaldo Lima, Figo, Maradona, Baggio, Stoichkov Casillas, Ramos etc in the EPL

Sensible players are looking for ways to flee the EPL you dey wait make he come EPL,

DId you tell Terry, Giggs, Scholes, Gerrard Rooney, Hazard etc to go play in La Liga Serie A or Bundesliga?

Make una dey enjoy your Depay and other dropouts from top teams in your EPL

grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:45am On Feb 02, 2016
sleekdot:

Which injury has hazard been nursing cos he has played 29 games already or is he injured in the spirit?

Mou tantrums hold him leg? No be the Mourinho tantrums him take be best player last season?

Mourinho don go now for over 1month what has changed about Hazard? Abi na mourinho ghost still dey pursue am?

Brother talk athe truth and shame the devil, Hazard na Oshe as in Oshe dudu like dudu Osun

You no go injure man with laugh... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:51am On Feb 02, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
are we sure there is a human behind this moniker or a spam bot

I dey tell you... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 02, 2016
bigkesh:
Seriously, For the first time you made me life
my pleasure grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 02, 2016
coded01:

I dey tell you... grin grin
go sleep grin we get match tommorow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:21am On Feb 02, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
go sleep grin we get match tommorow

I don hear... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stuff46(m): 1:27am On Feb 02, 2016
coded01:

I don hear... grin
01:27a.m. Wtf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:27am On Feb 02, 2016
stuff46:

01:27a.m. Wtf

You never sleep ni... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stuff46(m): 1:48am On Feb 02, 2016
coded01:

You never sleep ni... grin
I de look for the one's when de fly for niqht... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:53am On Feb 02, 2016
stuff46:

I de look for the one's when de fly for niqht... grin grin

**runs away** shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: youngZee23 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.