Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10496304 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17770) (17771) (17772) (17773) (17774) (17775) (17776) ... (19140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
Capaldi:

Become Good in what aspect exactly? What exactly is Cho good at? He went to Bayernliga and scored 0 goals with 1 solitary assist. Cho is a bang average player that should have been sold a long time ago. We are very good at keeping deadwoods and loaning them over multiple years instead of selling once and for all.

I am actually dumbfounded. With all the chances in this world granted CHO?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
ItisHi:
grin see talk! Regret over a below average player.
Chelsea getting 60 to 80million for Mount is one of the best deal in football history. Add another 40 to 50million for Gallagher and that's 110million quids in the bag for two mid players. Goes a long way to settle our FFP issues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
amodu:

That said, nothing should stop the incorporation of Cesare Casedei into our midfield personnel in this coming season. We have a gem in our hands.
Bohley first gem. This is the person we should be thinking about adding to the squad next season on full time basis not someone like Odoi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Ibime, kepa won the save of the season award

Ll cool Ibime

Just dey play. Something the useless De Gea has won multiple times

After failing to convince having got another year full run at the No1 shirt, Tyrannosaurus Kepa is again on the chopping block with new No1 incoming.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
CHO should be put on the first plane out of Chelsea, and his scummy brother agent should be banned from the academy training ground. He held us to ransom on his first ever professional contract and deserves no loyalty

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
Casadei is giving Lampard vibes in the U20 World Cup. Timing of runs is perfect. The real space interpreter.

AM is the only position for him. Nkunku can also play wide to accommodate.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
Capaldi:

Bohley first gem. This is the person we should be thinking about adding to the squad next season on full time basis not someone like Odoi.

Also considering that among the trio of Enzo, Ugarte and Caicedo, non of them can give us that attacking flair as they're much more of defensive than attacking.

Hence, Casadei is a must inclusion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ibime:
Casadei is giving Lampard vibes in the U20 World Cup. Timing of runs is perfect. The real space interpreter.

Did you also notice his aerial quality?

Both his goal and assist against Colombia was from a header.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
amodu:

Did you also notice his aerial quality?

Both his goal and assist against Colombia was from a header.

Haven't seen those highlight yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
BlueMann:
Frame that
Nkunku will cause trouble next season. Nkunku will finish dead manyoo. Nkunku will confuse assnal. Nkunku will scatter livarpool. Nkunku will give apari headache. Then when we come back to champions league nkunku will castrate dead barka. What German felix and portuguese harvertz cannot do nkunku will do for us. Nkuuuuuuuuunku.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ibime:

He's a good talent but im sorry for him because when we flog South Korea today we are coming for him and his fellow Italians to send them home.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ibime:

Haven't seen those highlight yet

The guy is very good in the air, especially his heading technique.

Ugarte, Caicedo, Enzo is a defensive overkill. A player like Casadei is perfect as the most advanced in a midfield 3.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Capaldi:

Chelsea getting 60 to 80million for Mount is one of the best deal in football history. Add another 40 to 50million for Gallagher and that's 110million quids in the bag for two mid players. Goes a long way to settle our FFP issues.

Even though I disagree with you on some other issues, this right here is 100%.

My personal view is ....I cannot rationalise how any fan can show dislike/hate for any player that comes out of our academy. Unless they've been messed up contractually, all those boys aim to player for the senior team. So they care and put in their all.

Some are good, and some are average. But we should encourage and support all of them. Those that are good will play; whilst average ones at least get us revenue, to invest in the squad, or protect ourselves against potential financial-doping charges.

However, we will never make good money off the average ones, if they never get the encouragement/ support to play.

I don't know why it cannot be this simple.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
Shey na the Declan Rice wey Chelsea dey romance for 3yrs na him Bayern wan sign like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
Watching yesterday match I see inter Milan two striker system wrecking havoc on that Pep 3-2-2-3 system. A well rounded 3-5-2 formation like Inter had the potential to cause damage to that City system.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
nateevs:

Even though I disagree with you on some other issues, this right here is 100%.

My personal view is ....I cannot rationalise how any fan can show dislike/hate for any player that comes out of our academy. Unless they've been messed up contractually, all those boys aim to player for the senior team. So they care and put in their.

Some are good, and some are average. But we should encourage and support all of them. Those that are good will play. Those that are average will get us revenue, to invest in the squad, or protect ourselves against potential financial-doping charges.

However, we will never make good money off the average ones, if they never get the encouragement/ support to play.

I don't know why it cannot be this simple.
As a fan,i always say chelsea doesn't have structure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
Capaldi:

Become Good in what aspect exactly? What exactly is Cho good at? He went to Bayernliga and scored 0 goals with 1 solitary assist. Cho is a bang average player that should have been sold a long time ago. We are very good at keeping deadwoods and loaning them over multiple years instead of selling once and for all.

Now this is where I disagree. Footballers are human. The same way your productivity in your profession could suffer a huge decline because you've been transferred to Sokoto - hot sun, new language, new culture, new techniques - is the same way for footballers. Your personal life affects your work. This is the same for footballers who go to other countries on loan. They don't just turn up the button and play football. It may or may not work out, depending on a series of external factors that may sometimes have nothing to do with football itself.

Again, it's a simple outlook. I don't hate on players from the academy. They are one of our own. CHO is only 22. It looks like he's been around for ages, because he's been around the team since 16/17. This means the CHO that being called 'ode' is a 19/20 year-old.....but why? He's still a child.

Poch knows how to identify talent. And I am just saying with the right tutelage, he just might come good. It's not a ridiculous statement to want a 22 year-old to come good.

If Poch says he wants to have a look before deciding, then he has my backing 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Nkunku will cause trouble next season. Nkunku will finish dead manyoo. Nkunku will confuse assnal. Nkunku will scatter livarpool. Nkunku will give apari headache. Then when we come back to champions league nkunku will castrate dead barka. What German felix and portuguese harvertz cannot do nkunku will do for us. Nkuuuuuuuuunku.

Nkunku never help your useless club finish for England ,you don Dey dream to play against Barca,na Barca go kee you las las grin

Na every season dem Dey kill apari for dream ,all the clubs you mentioned are far better than your dead team

Your 600 million signings couldn’t convince premier league small teams cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
hensben:
Injury happened which was also the fate of Neymar. Moreover football is not all about stat. Hazard style of play was more effective in France than that of Neymar, scoring meaningless goals here and there doesn’t equate being good. At the end of the day Neymar is been chased out of psg like Hazard in Real Madrid. Meanwhile a hazard is still been celebrated at Lille. This is Benzema’s say regarding that. . ”We no longer bother to look at what a guy does on the pitch, just who has scored. And the next day, we consider him the best. It’s happened to me: If I don’t play a good game but I score, then they see me as the best. I don’t really like this type of football, but it will be more and more like that. It has become a sport in which you look at the statistics. So Neymar was seen as a joker on the pitch who play for himself and showboat by psg fans hence he is seen as a failure and money not well spent.

Hazard is called the worst transfer in Madrid history and even football history

Hazard is a useless player who can only survive in weak leagues and useless clubs like Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
raumdeuter:
Shey na the Declan Rice wey Chelsea dey romance for 3yrs na him Bayern wan sign like this?

Sign him first, beside nah arsenal lost.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Cucurella don block Ian maatsen path , very sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
🚨 Real Madrid have started talks with Havertz representatives..

🔗 Relevo

Jesus igwe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
Havertz to Ream Madrid is set to be completed imminently.

{Bild}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
Iamj aka Havertz10 rn

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
amodu:

Personally, i am not convince with the ability of Ugarte coupled with his indiscipline and reckless tackles. Perhaps he might be worked on since it is a personal choice of Pochetino.

That said, nothing should stop the incorporation of Cesare Casedei into our midfield personnel in this coming season. We have a gem in our hands.
Ugarte is limited but young and will improve that's if he doesn't miss games due to cards

I also want to see Casedei and Santos in the team but we also wanted to see Gallagher and I know Chelsea had a bad season, I still hope this young midfielders still come good, Ampadu including as long as RLC GTF out of Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

why does Bayern want to sign him, Una no get DM abi wetin. Besides na only Arsenal dey interested in am since last window
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Ugarte is limited but young and will improve that's if he doesn't miss games due to cards

I also want to see Casedei and Santos in the team but we also wanted to see Gallagher and I know Chelsea had a bad season, I still hope this young midfielders still come good, Ampadu including as long as RLC GTF out of Chelsea

Aren't you tired of their ugly display

We can no longer continue with those young oldies (Gallagher, Mount, Ampadu, RLC, CHO), we have seen them all. Nothing new.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
amodu:

Aren't you tired of their ugly displays

We can no longer continue with those young oldies (Gallagher, Mount, Ampadu, RLC, CHO), we have seen them all. Nothing new.
why Ampadu dey ur list, wetin him do u? And I don't see Chelsea selling both Mount and Gallagher at least not while players like RLC who can deceive managers preseason stay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
Would never imagine that Chelsea would be comfortable selling Mount, Havertz, Kovacic in one window

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
Capaldi:
Watching yesterday match I see inter Milan two striker system wrecking havoc on that Pep 3-2-2-3 system. A well rounded 3-5-2 formation like Inter had the potential to cause damage to that City system.
Capaldi, Capaldi. . grin Saturday go soon reach, shogbo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
Amoto94:
Havertz to Ream Madrid is set to be completed imminently.

{Bild}

Leprous fingers will be confused who to support between Barca and Madrid

Those confused fellows already support Barca, Man City and Chelsea concurrently so adding Madrid to their teams should be no problem for them since they are belle face fans

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
BlueAngel444:
why Ampadu dey ur list, wetin him do u? And I don't see Chelsea selling both Mount and Gallagher at least not while players like RLC who can deceive managers preseason stay

Lack consistency.

Gone on loan to four different teams, not convincing and yet to make a mark to have cement a place in Chelsea's first team.

Coupled with the switch from England to Wales, it is not it jawe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17770) (17771) (17772) (17773) (17774) (17775) (17776) ... (19140) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, incredible70(m), Yustash001(m), BlueMann, lordfalcao(m), Agadinaagwuofe, chelseabmw(m), Sulele04(m), Unlimited22, andrewbaba44, Debroslink, Silentgroper(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.